The market seems so... dead. Volume of all shitcoins is dropping and nothing seems to grow. Are investors leaving?

The market seems so... dead. Volume of all shitcoins is dropping and nothing seems to grow. Are investors leaving?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rublebit/#markets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. They are headed to Capricoin

something is wrong I can feel it. I am going to be careful and say ´everyone is nw just watching´ and ´devs are just watching too´

>Are investors leaving?

Yes. This is what happens when profit margins get smaller and the risks get bigger.

Dont tell me its over, i just ask 1 more year, plz PLEASE

THIS PLEASE
JUST ONE MORE TINY MOON TO 150B MCAP THIS SUMMER BEFORE THE BEAR MARKET BEGINS
MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT

Erhm

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rublebit/#markets

Time to crawl back into anime

>$48k volume
please

I typed bitcoin bearish in google and i feel so much better.
It happened plenty of time in the past. We good bois.
The tech is awsome. We will go to lamboland

I've noticed the same thing since yesterday. The large volume coins seem to be behaving really erratically.

Crypto is growing in waves, I guess. That was one big wave but now it's over. Go back to fapping or whatever you were doing before.

There has been literally 3 transactions with that coin.

There were a ton of stories these past few weeks about ridiculous crypto gains, and a bunch of normie money entered the market.

Now that's died down and it's back to business as usual for the time being.

Investors are accumulating

Actually, investors are now HODLING. Do the same you dumb faggot.

I agree last two days have been extremely boring. I just want something besides Chinkshares to move

It's sunday you faggot, unlike us most of these fucks have lives to live.

Lisk is going up

actually that makes sense
>mfw it took the collective wisdom of Veeky Forums 3.5 hours to realize this

Also father's day

Chinaman is still in bed. Wait user

Just google that also and got 'goldman sachs bearish on bitcoin'
sooo essentially they're late to the party, are not in control and need to accumulate more

lol fuck man but our sadness will be offset by the jealously people have when they see us in lamboland

You are right user (((goldman und sachs))) are mad and want to manipulate. They only own ripple but it failed