Hitler 'had tiny deformed penis' as well as just one testicle, historians claim

>It has long been suspected that Hitler's conquest of Europe was an attempt to compensate for a lack of potency elsewhere.

>But the notorious playground rhyme about his testicles appears to have only told half the story, as a book claims the leader of the Third Reich had a micropenis.

>Hitler suffered from a condition called hypospadias which left him with an abnormally small manhood, according to historians Jonathan Mayo and Emma Craigie.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12168314/Hitler-had-a-micropenis-as-well-as-just-one-testicle-historians-claim.html

Other urls found in this thread:

menshealth.com/health/hitler-micropenis
articles.chicagotribune.com/1985-10-14/features/8503090891_1_dr-theodor-morell-dr-ernst-gunther-schenck-drug-firms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now, I really hate to be in the position of standing up for Hitler, but this sounds like a manifestation of Britain's eternal butthurt about the Germans. How well-sourced is this book, anyway?

>It has long been suspected that Hitler's conquest of Europe was an attempt to compensate for a lack of potency elsewhere.

The state of journalism in 2017.

>tfw you gas 6 million jews but the people are obsessed with your true passions, art and your cock

>oh look another Hitler thread

"""historians"""

menshealth.com/health/hitler-micropenis

>Dr. Steixner adds, “The interesting thing would be to know if anybody ever saw Hitler pee.”

(((historians)))

Makes sense
Look at what a complete lack of penis made Queen Victoria do...

>IT WAS THE JEWS! THE JEWS CAUSED MY FUHRER TO HAVE A TINY DEFORMED PECKER
Stormshits... will they ever learn?

communist propaganda

> OMG he had a tiny weewee XD XD XD i'm going to post this on leddit.

Even if he had a small penis, what does that have to do with him fighting the unfair sanctions put on the German people?

>he had one ball
>he had a deformed penis
>he was a paedophile
>he had an incestual obsession with his niece
>he had a scat fetish
Oh just fuck off and stick to the history. All this tabloid shite, he's just another legendary military commander, who gives a dusty fuck about muh poor Jews, can't we just learn the history

Sometimes a deformed micropenis is just a deformed micropenis.

Hitler's micropenis, his failed career as an artist, and his watersports fetish are all part of history and are arguably factors that contributed to his motives for killing 12 million jews.

Why are Jews so vulgar and degenerate in their lies? Anglos are second to them, desu

>Hitler's conquest of Europe was an attempt to compensate for a lack of potency elsewhere.
Whether he has a penis or not, this sentence alone is proof of how cancerous modern journalism is

>t. professor bernie blattenstein

>Unfair sanctions

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

Hitler was 1/4 Jewish. Let the Jews beat on him, they own his legacy, along with that of Genrik Yagoda.

Why does Leftypol mindlessly believes everything the "porky" media says?

Guessing not very well because neither one fo them seems to be an actual historian. One is a BBC journalist, the other is... I don't know, just a bog standard writer?

You're right. The fact Hitler liked to poop on children is definitely a reason why he killed 20 milion Jews. Next time I remember that Hitler killed 80 million Jews I'll think of the six perversions that fueled his rage causing him to exterminate 6 billion Jews.

>mfw

Retarded logic.

I don't know, but if that's a micro, I shudder to imagine a macro!!!

He liked to pee outside with Heinz Linge and had sex fully clothed, which is impossible for a Lesbian/FtM who truly does have a micro in the smallest form.

This is about the closet you're going to get to seeing his dick.

A micro doesn't create a bump like that in multiple pictures.

honestly you dont have to like hitler to see this propaganda bullshit

yeah Hitler was a drug addict loved a jewish girl was jewish himself was claustrophobic ,never took of his clothes ,had a mickrodick ,was schizophrenic.....

All these stories nad so little proof
also
>experts Historians

If a micro is defined as a penis that is "only a little longer and fatter than your thumb," then I wish to God I had that "condition," lol!!!

Only a true believer would spend hours examining Hitler's crotch in historical photographs to prove the fuhrer didn't have a baby dick.

Since when does something microscopic create a bulge like this in a low quality picture?

And Churchill was a fat alcoholic, so he probably couldn't get it up.

History.

He doesn't look any more microscopic than his dog and had nice big hands and feet! You know what they say about that, don't you?

Big gloves and big shoes?

Are they really sliding Veeky Forums right now? Or is this the same user who's obsessed with Hitlers genitalia because he's a retarded leftist who thinks this is the best way to discredit Hitlers war record?

Hitler's genitalia and whether he pooped himself as an adult would be the most interesting two things we could ever learn about him!!!

From the shitty level of humour Im not surprised if its shilling SJW from tumblr/buzzfeed

>unfair sanctions put on the German people?
You know they were gone by the 30s, right?

people from around the world still arguing after 70 year over Hitlers dick size

>the wonders of the modern world

Why are historians so childish?

Neither one of them are actual historians. In fact they're the two types of author that instantly make me know I can avoid a history book: journalist and woman.

literally no proof

>lmao bro small benis :DDDD
Very droll.

>unfair sanctions
>unfair

Have you never wore loose pants?
Tons of folds can happen without being your dick

Actually there is proof to the contrary, although I'm sure they'll find ways to explain it away.

It's impossible for both Hitler and Trump to have been born with micro penises, so I'm going with NEITHER!!! Donald and Adolf were both strong, MASCULINE names that would never have been wasted on ambiguous children.

By the way, there's no such thing as a microscopic penis. Anything below 1 inch is a big clit.

And that's on a BABY, not a deep voiced man!

Any baby who is either impregnable or looks as though it will never be able to penetrate a woman is assigned FEMALE at birth and always has been. In fact, it was even more important to raise them female in the days before surgery and when men were expected to act like men, unlike today.

>People say /pol/ is shit
>This is the kind of thread getting posted on Veeky Forums
Sure are "interllectuals", aren't you guys?

>unfair sanctions
>unfair

Sounds like projection. Show us Jonathan Mayo's penis.

F A K E. N E W S

LITTLE

I've often wondered why the Führer caught colds, despite being so "evil" and "supper human," can someone please explain? Like, why would a cold virus want to live inside of Hitler?

>two types of author that instantly make me know I can avoid a history book: journalist and woman

Yeah, it's not as if one of the best history authors in the past few decades here in the US is a woman. No, that could never be true, feeeeeemales can't write history, everyone knows that.

DUDE HITLER WAS A JEW WHO DID DRUGS AND WANTED TO DESTROY ALL OF GERMANY AFTER HE LOST AND ERADICATE EVERYONE BUT WHITE PEOPLE AND OPRESS EVERYONE DO YOU HATE HIM YET

Awful bait

Why did Hitler get so many colds, sore throats, earaches and other ailments if he was a Nazi superhero?

Why would a rhinovirus choose to live in the respiratory tract of Adolf Hitler???

Does anyone know? I've wondered that ever since I learned that he had colds when I was younger and caught them more frequently myself.

Never heard of her. What does she write about?

articles.chicagotribune.com/1985-10-14/features/8503090891_1_dr-theodor-morell-dr-ernst-gunther-schenck-drug-firms

Please go to the link and search for the word "colds," then please explain why he caught them???

Was it from the ice inside his soul? I could listen to that song all day!

Guys I think they're on to something. I have a mammoth sized cock and I never started a conquest of europe.

why are liberals obsessed with penis size?

is it because the left has more women and fags?

>unfair

When Hitler first entered the Landsberg prison on November 12, 1923 he underwent a physical by Dr Josef Steiner Brin, who noted “Adolf Hitler, artist, recently writer” as “healthy and strong” but suffering from “right-side cryptorchidism”.

He also underwent a physical when he was admitted to the Beelitz Hospital near Berlin which stated he suffered from the same abnormality

Does having one ball that didn't drop have any physical or mental impact? I get the "lol tiny dick" attacks, but I never understood the deal with him having one ball.

Hitler was gay, part-black, part-Jewish, obsessed with faeces, a meth addict (like JFK) and had deformed genitalia.

Aight.

You forgot to mention the absolute WORST thing that would make him roll over in his grave if he had one: THE FACT THAT HE WAS BATHING AND CHANGING UNDERWEAR MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY BECAUSE HE WAS POOPING IN HIS PANTS due to his stomach problems!!!!!!! I'm sure he'd rather go down in history as a quarter Jew that killed 6 million than for anyone to even think, for a moment, that as a grown ass man called the Fuhrer, he messed himself like a 6-month baby!

He also took painkillers for his stomach cramps and couldn't always feel the urge until it was already happening, so it should have been "Heil Shitler!"

>"""historians"""
Fucking ridiculous. Don't these shitheads have anything better to do with their time ?

I heard once that Hitler having just one ball was due to injury he got during WW1.

>stormniggers spend hours looking at zoomed in pictures of hitler's crotch in an attempt to prove that he did not have a microdick

>Unfair
Start shit get hit

t. Pierre LeFrog

seriously tired of these over the top lunatic theories about Hitler. A book can clain anything but that doesn't make it true.

I've read his hospital forms from when he was being treated for exposure to gas.
He had two testicles, a normal functioning penis and was uncut.
He also had a normal anus.

It's easy to make up lies about things written in another language.

>almost 80 years later
>still writing bullshit in an attempt to discredit him
Hmmmm....

FORGET EVERYTHING YOU THOUGHT YOU KNEW ABOUT BIG DICK HITLER

>Attempt.
>Implying he's isn't already discredited.
Losing badly is right up there in discredit points.

If he's so shitty, why do they feel the need to make all the unfounded one nut, microbenis, scat fetish, Virgin until 30 something bullshit?

Everything from the War on Poverty to the political machinations required to pass the 13th amendment.

>he doesn't like Doris Kearns Goodwin
Well you're certainly an expert on awful bait, I'll give you that.

Seems legit.

They are saying the same thing about Napoleon.

At this rate it seems to be a concerted defamation effort, but who would benefit from such a tarnishing of European men? Really gets my vesicles fusing.

If they want to tarnish his image, why don't they talk about something more fact-based and seemingly HIS FAULT, like that he pooped himself when he had severe colitis/IBS and dysentery in 1936 and 1941, if not more times than that? He couldn't help it if he had 1 ball and a hypo cock, but wouldn't you think differently about him as a person if you knew for sure he "made poo poo" in his pants as a GROWN MAN with that signature square mustache called the Fuhrer?

Its not a conspiracy you're just a cuckservative. Its not a conspiracy that you have filtered out all of human knowledge to focus on penises.

It proves George Carlins bigger dick foreign policy theory to be true.

>Hitler was 1/4 Jewish
wtf I HATE jews now?!?

Heil Shitler!!!

>as a book claims the leader of the Third Reich had a micropenis.

He was an evil man but this is a mindnumbingly retarded source.

>two random fucktards said something so it's history now!