Y-you guys really dont mean youre making 100x your money r-right?

y-you guys really dont mean youre making 100x your money r-right?

of course and i also suck about ten black cocks per day because that's what every Veeky Forums user does
we're all rich and cucks

There's a lot of LARP here, anyone whose seriously made 100x is hiding in shill groups and only comes to this shithole to pump and dump shit coins. If you don't believe me, look at how many retards buy into obvious scams like Bancor, Ark, and DGB, and also look at the amount of shilling each one receives.

It's more like 2 - 5x.

>ark
>scam
$100 by Monday.

On Ethereum I made 80x. Initial investment was small though.

this
im starting to think that we are only a few anons here who browse Veeky Forums for real
the other 1 million posters are bots or larpers

More like 0.7x

Pls no. I want to invest more. Also, more like a Monday in 2 years.

ARK will be 2500€ by August.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm somewhere between 4x and 5x depending on the day.

DGB obviously wasn't a scam at 50 sat....

>y-you guys really dont mean youre making 100x your money r-right?

>tfw you realize the sheer market cap of ETH makes it impossible to keep gaining at the same rate

I've only made 16x

I was holding Ripple last year when it was only half a cent. I only had $100 on it, but it reached 40 cents at the end of May.

Anyone who put money in to anything at around January this year and didn't sell will have made AT LEAST 20x their initial investment.

I made x10, started with 50€ and have 500€ now.

Hopefully ARK will make me rich in a year or so.

I've lost money so far

4x here, started two months ago

If you had bought bitbean a couple months ago, yes.

Yeah, you're right, I bought in at 300 and sold at 2500, and then when Jared gave the worst presentation of all time and everyone else started dumping, it's clear this coin was going down and is going nowhere. It's a meme.

It'll reach 3k sats one more time, after that get the fuck out of DGB senpai.

i have a million bitbeans

I'm up 150% on my imaginary buy-ins

I just did the past 3 months. This bull run was amazing.

Emphasis on WAS.

I hope you guys made mad gains because otherwise this summer will be as stagnant as your sex lives.

See you all in autumn. I hope. Usually these stagnant portions last 5 months, at least.

You are rich user. I'm a poorfag with only 110k beans. Can you spare a few?

It's all about managing your expectations. A lot of coins right can still make you 10-100x, you just have to wait long enough. Crypto is still relatively far away from mass adoption, you just have to accumulate the coins that you think have potential and you would actually use, and wait for others to catch on.

You should have put in 10k directly if you wanted a good apartment.

The bull run is over. We won't crash, but we will stagnate more than an 80 year old's flaccid cock.

>100x

Hahah. Meager earnings. I'm not wasting my time with that. Just went all in on capricoin