Shoot a bunch of stone age people

>Shoot a bunch of stone age people
>GLORIOUS EMPIRE UPON WHICH THE SUN WILL NEVER SET

fuck outta here bitch.

Shit on England thread?

What language did you type your post in OP?

bastardized French

American.

>stone age
The Bantu people had ironworking.

So? They didnt have guns.

huh one side had guns the other was still in the stone age damn really makes you think how that happened

Here's a question for you: who was the last English man to rule England?

Hint: there's a tapestry of him with an arrow sticking out his eye.

>this triggers the anglo

This is ironically why even the most misanthropic edgelord nihilist shits their pants in furious rage when they see animal torture between their flesh meals and fedora tipping about natural selection .

>

They weren't stone age. The OP is kind of implying they were stone age. I was correcting the OP.

>Germans and French forged empires fighting against their european brethren
>anglos circlejerked on their island and think it's an accomplishment
really made me think

Lol owned

Cmon Bobby, weve been over this.

COHERENT sentences. You have to type COHERENT sentences.

>tfw Bobby is my actual name.

>hurr you speak english R-RULE BRITANNIA

English became the franca lingua solely because of american cultural projection.

>Ruling over primitives isn't an empire!!!!
>All the major euro powers did it except Austria
>Only Britain is called a meme empire because of it

America's cultural projection of English as this language I don't understand word because of-

Ohhh fug :DDDDDDD

Iron age, actually, and even then they rejected the usage of modern military armaments due to not considering them well suited to the realities of combat in the region, with a well organized military. People like to underestimate the how radical and effective Shaka's military reforms were and the strategic/tactical skill that went into the deployment of the Zulus against the British after his death.

>he says in english

``During the British occupation of Basra in 2007, rumours of "man-eating badgers" emerged from the local population, including allegations that these beasts were released by the British troops, something that the British categorically denied.``

Damn brits are scary :^)

>English became the franca lingua solely because of american cultural projection.

Of course it did, of course it did : ^ )

English didn't become the franca lingua because a bunch of indians and africans speak it.

The US doesn't have English as its official language. It is the dominant language, but not the official according to the Federal Government.

Now delete that you filthy island breed Brit.