Real Whale General

If your looking for a real whale who actually knows what the fuck hes doing instead of these LARP's then you should follow this guys blog on Quora.

cryptosignal.quora.com/

Feel like sharing this because he gives some really good damn info about crypto related things, medicine, and money.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptosignal.quora.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks

No problem man! I recommend you follow him and his blog haha, also you can shoot him a pm anytime, hes really friendly and helpful!

Hi cryptosignal reported no self promotion on Veeky Forums plz kys

Is 50 grand whale status? That's how much I have, but I would call whale status $150k or more.

Actually it's not self promotion, i'm one of his followers, if you want proof i'll send a pic

Hmm desu i'm actually not too sure how much this guy has in crypto, but he has his own trading bot and made a mil just off his exchange alone in like 6 months so I would probably say he has much more than 50k in crypto because this guy started very early, and even anyone who just dropped like 2k into ethereum or ripple in march is well above 50k

Yeah I'm just wondering what amount is considered whale status.

He sold $76k of litecoin recently

10% of market cap

send of picture of your screen in background while you put pen in you ass

Not going to lie, this guy probably easily has 500k+ in crypto

haha, 10% of market cap isnt even a whale that just means you probably created the coin or was a dev or something haha

>Hasnt defined a whale
Go on then define it please

wow that's pretty insane

ehh i'd consider 500k+ a whale, that's enough to change the prices drastically, i'm new to this stuff myself so I couldn't really give you a straight answer haha

What a shitty fucking blog

haha lmao i would prefer not to

haha

I am genuinely interested to hear why you think that, good to hear everyone's opinions

This is how you define a whale:

Killer Whale = 1000 BTC or more
Whale = 100 - 1000 BTC
Shark = 50 - 100 BTC
Dolphin = 10 - 50 BTC
Baby Dolphin = 1 - 10 BTC
Plankton = less than 1 BTC

there is "fucking nothing" in it, a vacuum

>cryptosignal.quora.com/
well i know from multiple personal experiences that moving 100k+ from one crypto to another does literally NOTHING AT ALL to the price, not even on a single (bigger) exchange

>100btc
>whale

lol what the fuck is this board

wow that is nice to hear actually, thanks for that info, never knew that haha

haha I actually don't understand what you are saying, the blog itself only has a decent amount of posts but he has nearly 500 answers about money, bitcoin, and crypto currencies

haha lmao

haha

lol damn alright to each his own my dude kek

rip

weirdest quads of haha i've ever seen in my life I kinda wanna tell you to kys but then im not sure if you're shitposting or just haha

if you don't mind me asking, what's a quad? serious.

Haha a quad is an amount of weed

haha

>i'm a whale
lolno

Haha yeah haha, dubs is also weed.

haha

haha
what if yoshi traded crypto

ohh i see, top kek

>tfw still plankton after 2 years

Least im up!

ahhh cool lol, i never knew that, the more you know

t. upper baby dolphin, started as 0.3 BTC plankton in may

I hope I'll become a dolphin by the end of september

yea man as long as you're up it's all good!

you used nothing but that .3 btc and exchanging between cryptos and now you're over 5 in 2.5 months?

wow you are a true prodigy man haha

Step up the crypto trading game, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

I've seen this post before, this is probably a scam, dont add her

haha

lmao what?

ayyyyyyyyy

baka lol...

>sold all LTC

Ppffftt hahahaha

lmao

>Developed cryptocurrency exchange arbitrage and P2P note automated trading bots in Node/Selenium. 11% p.a. for 6 years with arbitrage and P2P lending 10% p.a. in 2 years.
what did he mean by the P2P lending stuff, what does it have to do with trading bots?

haha m8 sorry I actually have no clue

Imma read up on that more haha

invest in CPC. its going to the moon!!!!

What is CPC and why will it moon? I want your opinion. Not too fond of shitcoins but the more you know.

>
CPC is it right now. Riding it.

Missed the ANS climb. But CPC is the one to hop onto if you missed ANS>

TL:DR
>Website updated this week
>Showed a bunch of partnerships with big brands
>Changes got reversed
>Somehow someone figured out they are changing the website and doing an announcement june 20th
>Mooning at the moment

feels good man.

I'm not selling CPC tonight.Im hodling.ITS GONNA HIT. 5$ tonight you fools buy while you can or be a cuck

Wow awesome, I think I might drop some bitcoins into this if my papa lets me. This sounds revolutionary, maybe you can convince this guy and his followers to buy CPC too because he has a blog about crypto.

cryptosignal.quora.com/

I guess CPC stock is going to rise in value a lot, and we need to spread the word through all forms of social media, including twitter, Veeky Forums, and quora!

Lol if you are a real whale you will buy cpc

Haha I'm new to this stuff I don't think i'm a whale, my papa just gave me some money though to start off with these crypto stocks

This is the best start then lole. cpc is it

Yep, I'll ask my dad to drop 10 bitcoin in it for me, what site do I use to buy CPC stock?

CPC chart showing breakout, this is the time to buy.

nice FUD

enjoy being pelted with moonrocks when youre on earth you nocoiner

cpcs roadmap is basically early tier paypal and their website is sleeker than any other alt coin

just dropped 4 btc in this were going to lambo land

Also how do I know I wont get scammed by CPC?

Bittrex

How do you determine what is breakout?

Early tier paypal? Can you link me about this stuff please?

OK, I will ask him to look up about bittrex first, he said its a lot of money and we gotta see if this is legit or a scam first.

If we are in this together we really need to spread awareness on all forms of social media including twitter, Veeky Forums, and quora.

cryptosignal.quora.com/

If we follow that guys blog and post in the comments we can get other people to buy CPC too! Quora people have lots of money, win win for everyone I guess?!

Last summer Veeky Forums:

>Lol bitcoin won't ever reach $1000 again
>Lol the halving will have no effect on the price, it's already priced in

This summer Veeky Forums:

>Lol you can't ever cash out
>Tax/irs thread # 394,847
>Buy this ETH/shitcoin/scamcoin #2832, it's Bitcoin 2.0 !
>FUD around August 1st

I can't wait for bitcoin to remain stable and become "boring" again so these faggots leave

CPC is awesome! My dad agreed, we are going to buy :D!!

Buy CPC anons!

Just look at the news and website, its legit as fuck

Ok I am going to look at their website if I can find it

If you dont buy CPC your a DINGUS. Check out them buy walls dont be a DOOFUS.

Just heard this!

This guy is going to pump CPC

cryptosignal.quora.com/

If you don't want to be left behind, make your quora accounts and follow him, hes going to say when he'll pump and dump CPC, this guy is a yuge whale.

lol

true

darn

awesome

post something kek

Can we report this extremely obvious shill