Who else acquiring cheap eth before the moon mission tommorow?

who else acquiring cheap eth before the moon mission tommorow?

Other urls found in this thread:

lysergi.com/index.php/
lysergi.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I did a handful of days ago when it went from $420 to $255. I'm good

lucky bastard. I'm sitting on 300 ETH anyways though so I'm excited for some big gains this week.

Gonna be a good week boys. @visamastercard

Nah. Eth is doing 250% max.

I'm going for Capricoin's 500+%

Cheap ETH? It's only like 12% below the peak from last week

tbqh i think eth will end 2017 with a comfy quad digit price desu

Peak last week was 430.

It's at 345 now.

But do I go with ETH or ETC?!

Large sell-off around noon EST tomorrow.

Don't you mean huge buyoff? You do know you need to buy ETH for Bancor and Status, right?

eth is accepted literally nowhere outside of exchanges, and it's blocks are already nearing full
bancor tomorrow will DDOS the network for several hours, like the previous ICO did
ETH is gonna be literally useless with full blocks, the lower the block mining times, the harder they hit a coin
and it manages to do it without being used for anything beside exchanges and ICOs (none of which has been profitable for investors so far, over just holding on to their ETH).

good luck with your 'moon'

Whats so special happening this week besides Bancor going live? Metropolis when btw?

>eth is accepted literally nowhere outside of exchanges
AlphaBay
Lysergi

What's so great is that Bancor delayed its contract for a few days (check the blog https ://blog.bancor.network/), so now people already hungry for BNT will be starving by the time it hits market. AND there won't be any upward pressure on ETH until Monday night before status' ICO, so we might see ETH dip back down to $300 so whales can buy it all up. If you see it dip to $300 you have about 20 minutes to place your order before it explodes back up to $400. And coinbase will probably have malfunctions so they can buy it all themselves.

^this
Eth meme is over

me, ETH is going to $500
and checked

fine 2 (?) drug dealing sites (alphabay accepts monero / zcash / eth/ btc, but how the fuck do you even pay with ETH on lysergi.com/index.php/ ?? i see no option), also a bunch of 'satoshi dice' clones, still nothing compared to BTC (like actual betting sites, poker, steam, windows store, newegg etc.)

also people who actually pay for drugs with ETH will get v& quick. no decent mixing services, and the network encourages the reusing of addresses, no change addresses either unlike BTC. 1 dealer gets busted and all the clients will be traced down in no time.

augur, wagerr and gnosis are your future betting sites friend

>how the fuck do you even pay with ETH on lysergi.com
Announced today, they start accepting ETH on July 19th.

This.

Eth is also extremely decentralized compared to BTC

>check all 3
>ALL marketing, literally nothing to actually do on either site
>but they'll all be the next generation prediction platform someday

What's happening tomorrow? Why would it go to the moon?

Decred is then decentralized more than both btc and eth combined

Bancor got delayed indefinitely. Status will be open for at least 48 hours. Soft cap on the funding.

ok but nobody gives a shit about decred compared to btc or eth

... so many people hate eth ..
Throw everything YOU do NO need anymore in my way champ
including your useless ETH, you would really do me a big favour

Everyone that is buying the ico already had eth for it and bitcoin is crashing right now so my guess is eth will be even lower tomorrow.

>bitcoin is crashing right now
>-7%
>crash

Yes. And when it hit 220 for the first time it also went back down to 120 in the same week.

A much bigger drop percentage wise than this