BUY THE ZEN DIP NO COINERS

THIS IS YOUR BEST CHANCE AT MAKING 2x GAINS IN 3 DAYS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ygr5AHufBN4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This shit is gonna bounce up in an hour and you're going to regret not buying in.

I've been holding Zen ever since it forked, which means that I held Zcl all this time. Should've sold when it reached $20, but I hodled since some fags speculated it will reach $50 soon. I bought the dip at $7.15, and now it went below...

youtube.com/watch?v=ygr5AHufBN4&feature=youtu.be

I am always there to hodl, but there's never anyone there to hodl me...

Dont worry user. im holding for you now. just go to sleep. get some rest. I'll handle the gainz for you now.

Ahhh hope my btc transfers before it starts coming back, that's a good looking graph

>tfw bought in at 290k

will there ever be a coin that doesn't crash the moment I buy in?

Yeah, lost $150 from this coins' rocky start, yet I can't let go coz i still have hope for it

Totes me senpai, and I don't even buy shitcoins like ZEN.

>will there ever be a coin that doesn't crash the moment I buy in?
No.

BUY HIGH
SELL LOW

>buying immediately after an ICO
>buying while in a freefall
it's like you hate money

It's called Zen Crash annon.

It's not in a freefall, it's been edging its way back up. Lost most of its progress from the crypto massacre but it's clearly about to start bouncing back.

All good lads got it done, cheers for the tip user, see you soon for lambo races

>zen is a shit coin
I hope that you realize that it is perfect for black market transactions. You can literally send you address and anything else you want to happen when you make the transaction. The message and transaction will also be behind some tough cryptography.
There also a supply cap (21 mil just like Bitcoin) unlike your ETH :)

>keep trying to sell my zen
>constantly undercut by instantaneous bos

fuck this shit

I've lost so much on this shit

I didn't realize how many bots were on bittrex until I tried to sell this zen. it's literally impossible to get a low price

>Waaah why are people offering my shitcoins at lower price than what I want for them

As long as everyone is selling, this will happen in a market.

I'm bitching about bots who post a price exactly 1 fraction smaller than mine before mine even posts user

What site did you use for this graph?

Bittrex

Ok I'm in, I'll buy a few coins. It does show a lot of mooning potential.

i fucking hate this coin

Cool. Thanks for sharing.