How does it make you feel that anyone who is even mildly invested in the crypto right now will be literal millionaires...

How does it make you feel that anyone who is even mildly invested in the crypto right now will be literal millionaires in a few years?

Apple alone has a market cap is 800B. Total crypto is still 100B. We're still on the ground floor of this thing.

I feel fucking euphoric desu.

apple has numerous real world products that they sell literally millions of.

what crypto apps or technologies are actually used in the real world by millions of people?

>what crypto apps or technologies are actually used in the real world by millions of people?
Drug websites

bitcoin has been adopted by many big name companies around the world including amazon and PayPal

Question is, what will be the google and apple of these cryptos?

Just by 500$ of everything and hold 5 years? What will be the most wide spread soon?

What are some good and "save" long term investments? Just wanna hold for a few years and wait for the second mooning. Currently in BTC/ETH/STRAT/NXT but feel like there are no real contenders and just stack up on BTC/ETH

ARK, without a doubt.
It will be the first to solve the fiat-crypto conversion issue and will interface with whatever other blockchains actually achieve relevance.

Drugs alone could make crypto hugely more popular among normies with their local weed dealers. There is so many high school kids using Kik to sell bud now, that's why I'll probably end up buying that Kik ico

sssshhh, let 'm buy it, I wanna be the only real millionaire on Veeky Forums in 2031.

Golly i hope so.

What about the likes of SC, SWT, and those other type of service coins?

how do they do that, you mean just organizing pickup thru kik or do they have some sort of currency already

this will not happen unless you are already rich from crypto

It's supposed to be a totally anonymous app I guess it's just one of many but that one in specific is very popular for selling weed for some reason.

Please this...

Why (serious question, trying to understand your point of view better).

As far as connecting different blockchains goes, Ethereum is the clear winner. Not only is it the basis for a number of tokens, it is also using the Ethereum protocol to connects dozens, if not hundreds, of private blockchains that form the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. As of right now, Ethereum is the industry standard for inter-blockchain connectivity.

Digits confirm.

High schoolers are not buying kik ico to buy weed, retard. Jesus Christ that's such a retarded and loosely connected idea.

>mammmy gib ten dollars
>mammmmmmmy open bank account so i can buy kik ico to 'invest'

>Drug websites

I wonder why the cartels dont have an official bitcoin app yet.

QUICK YOU HAVE 1K WHAT DO YOU BUY?

Personally id go
20% ARK
50% ETH
30% BTC
Sit back and wait for money in a couple years

>Veeky Forums in a nutshell
"everything is going to the moon"

2000 ark here, voting for biz, i will just wait and get my free 400 ark in a year

They wouldn't be buying the ICO, they'd be (in theory) using Kikcoins to pay for weed once Kik makes the coins easily purchasable on the Kik app and gets that transaction system up and running. They would do this (in theory) because the Kik payment system would be anonymous.

Honestly seems like way too much work for high school drug dealers, but maybe teenagers these days are more sophisticated.

All in on ANS

Free ark?

> maybe teenagers these days are more sophisticated

spoiler alert: they aren't

Could be wrong, but I feel like xrp is a good long term hold at this point as more banks start using it. Trying not to sound like a shill, but I believe in it

Same, its so cheap now i dont mind buying and holding at these prices. If it doesnt moon no big deal i tried, if it does im buying myself a flat looking sports car

Can't wait for this reality.

It's called staking. Ark is proof of stake (delegated proof of stake to be specific), which means new coins are "minted" via a master node rather than mined.

It's a much better system than POW in my opinion

Are you just trolling or what's your take on this?

2,5%+10%=12,5%
12,5%+40%=52,5%
52,5%+40%=92,5%
92,5%+10%=102,5%
>102,5%...

You fucking idiot. They would buy 20$ worth of Kik tokens thru the app and send it to their dude without any tax or fee. Can't believe I need to explain this shit to you

Soo holding any amount will net me feee ark?

Yes, but you have to vote for a delegate, and if you have under 500 Ark you'll be getting next to nothing.

I have 12k Ark and get about 4 Ark a day

>content confirmed
>Ethereum confirmed
>dubs confirmed

here we goooo

Does anyone know when that ico is going to be?

I haven't found any ETA.

I saw this on Fb right now.

post more of this development

Hey. I guess you're from Germany? Where have you bought your first btc with fiat money?

Does voting give 5% ark annually?

Bitcoin.de

>drugs don't control the world

The only thing keeping normies complacent is vyvanse and adderol at the moment.

That coins are speculation - so a few anons will make mad bank and a lot of anons will lose money.

I'm 100% sure Bitcoin is used for cash flows within cartels. Moving and laundering literal tons of cash used to be a significant problem for wholesale drug dealers.

What about scammers? The site looks awful. However, does it have escrow?

Well I never bought any bitcoins but I mine a lot. I life in vietnam where electricity bills are a joke. My friends bought with karken.
Actually even here its impossible to buy good cards for your mining-ring.
More and more people talk here about btc. They have no idear what is really is but the profit is good. Oh yes only BTC and Eth is good everything else "bad".

But is mining still worth it, given the expensive upfront costs of a mining rig? Even if you had no electricity bill at all.

Yes but it's virtually impossible to find the necessary GPUs anywhere on Earth.

Well, but people are still mining for some reason, aren't they?