Why has America always been so great?

Other urls found in this thread:

addictinginfo.org/2013/07/04/35-founding-father-quotes-conservative-christians-will-hate/
youtube.com/watch?v=z-avpqT5Ldg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_in_America
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Diversity :)

Because it was founded by Biblical principles.
God Bless the United States of America.

It hasn't. It has always been about exploitation and rich cunts dodging shit whilst the poor paid for it.

The only people who think otherwise are retarded Americans.

This

This is b8 but it's actually part of the real answer.

Bedrock Judeo-Christian values, brilliant founding fathers writing brilliant founding documents, and populated with for the most part Christians.

As the latter became less true, so did the greatness.

Just work harder. Stop blaming successful people for your problems.
True. E pluribus unum.

why didn't they just fly the eagles to mordor?

/thread

Maybe focusing on which national bird is the coolest is part of the reason why America is the most powerful nation on Earth, and not Australia and Germany. Bald eagles are the coolest eagles because they represent America.

Lol name one great civilization that wasn't like that you fucking commie.

That isn't the point.

The First French Empire?

The Eye of Sauron would have seen them coming and sent out the winged Nazgul to stop them.

Hard nosed Yankee ingenuity is what made America great. It's also what's currently ruining America so think of that what you will

Oh I see now. You're one of those "if it isn't my version of a utopia, it isn't good enough" type idealists.

Can't tell if you're a dirty progressive snowflake or a straight up shit-eating communist, but ill at least agree America isn't perfect. This life isn't perfect and humans will always find a way to fuck up a good thing. Doesn't change the fact that it's still the greatest nation to ever exist on God's green earth.

Except this is wrong. The Wedge Tail Eagle average 4-8 pounds. The Imperial Eagle averages 6-10 ponds. The Bald Eagle 7-14 pounds, far larger and stronger. It's one of the largest eagles in the world.

Enlightenment and liberal values, including freedom of religion, relatively lax immigration policy, low taxes, and free trade.

If you don't believe me, contrast Argentina.

The "well I don't see anything better so ______ isn't bad" 'argument' is extremely shitty.

>Doesn't change the fact that it's still the greatest nation to ever exist on God's green earth.
>progressive snowflake
>shit-eating communist

I don't know if this post is satire or not. Honestly, I'm at a loss.

Aussie eagle looks shitposter-y for an eagle. I have no problems believing it is Australian

Lol take off those rose-colored glasses my friend.

Freeddom

It's a dellusion the mighty have.
I love you U.S, but if keep it that way, you are not going to stay so Great for long.

Large amount of Liberty right from the start, a massive area to grow into, and an ocean between the cancer of Europe.

It’s wrong you say? So imperial eagles can't shot lasers from their eyes and regularly attack planets?

lebensraum

because we invented meritocracy

unironically this

american eagle is a graceful bird

quiet unamerican schill

No. The HRE never did that.

USSR

Literally this. Great Plains farming and the Mississippi River trade reaaaaaally helped. Also 2 gold rushes in our history.

The most noble people, the most egalitarian and moral ideals, the greatest Lord our God, whom we still hold to be paramount to the protection of our liberty and life, and the land that God granted us -no better existing on Earth.

this is a level of autism undocumented

1) first attempt to actually PLAN a government rather than just fugging conquer ppl
2) pragmatic approach of balancing human nature thru structure of political institutions
3) good conditions for success due to religious plurality which created the foundation for religious freedom, large population with lots of cultural diversity which allowed the self-interests of factions to be put against the other factions
4) actual fucking freedom, no standing army (ahaha fucked that up) but instead had voluntary militias, no income tax, actual fucking property, best legal system literally ever

i could go on

>yuropoors will never EVER know the feel of having all this empty space
no wonder they're so jealous of us.

the army is an apolitical body of the people, that can not be made to act as law enforcement, we don't allow the same follies that the latin and the slav suffer

the russians kind of know the feeling, but it's too a high a concept for many of them to comprehend, so it really is wasted on them

Look at all that diversity. Nothing but white English Protestants. No Italians, niggers, Polish, Russians, Jews, Mexicans, Chinese, Japanese, Indians, Indonesians, Filipinos, etc. God I love America's diverse history.

This
The fact you posted a painting from when America wasn't great and happen to only include whites is pretty telling desu

but America was great obviously, else our good fathers would not have sought its protection

Healthy disdain for authority and the law but high sense of justice and individual liberty.

I.e. fuck the government do what's right.

This was the most significant event political event in human history.

It has affected countries all over the world.

The fact is you're a spoiled brat that has no concept of time or patience and can't understand why things couldn't always be as they are now.

Immense natural resources scattered across a huge, barely settled continent with extensive rivers, forests, and mountains to support unimpeded growth of both population and industry, all without any existential threats to its security.

It's kinda hard to fuck up when you basically have no immediate threats, shitload of land and resources and almost infinite migratory waves coming from a continent going through massive socio-political upheavals. And then there was those two wars that left you more or less unscathed because they were fought on another continent. Everything else is just bollocks.

>This was the most significant event political event in human history.

Not him, but this is only because of what came after. Had America collapsed soon after this event, it would barely register in human history.

wew lad
A colony taking the opportunity to rebel when their master is busy fighting against another country? Truly a unique and important part of history that never happen or happen afterwards.

this is the right answer tbqh

>Just work harder. Stop blaming successful people for your problems.
Small loan of a Million $, amirite?

>I have no real talent
>no marketable new ideas
>or experience in any trade
>but I want a real living wage for my labor
>in the retail market selling coffee and breakfast sandwiches

Adapt and overcome bitch. Get useful or get passed by.

This

Are you seriously implying people working in retail do not deserve living wages or something?

Keep dreaming subhuman mongrelised Americuk

individuality+the fact that its a "new" country and didnt autistically hang onto any retarded old order. Its separation from europe also saved it from autistic new meme ideas like facism or communism.

>waaaaa! wheres my participation trophy waaaa!

Either you're memeing, do not actually know what "living age" entails or just straight up retarded.

your a retard who thinks he can make a living by working a mcjob. Learn a trade and go work somewhere you whining faggot.

try again

addictinginfo.org/2013/07/04/35-founding-father-quotes-conservative-christians-will-hate/

also treaty of tripoli

gandalf implied that before he fell down the chasm with the balrog. he said "fly you fools"

there are way more eagles than nazgul

The biggest factor would be that their revolution was founded on principles of freedom and meritocracy and directly after said revolution those in power did not hold on with an iron grip like literally every other revolution

>manifest destiny
>slavery
>revolution was actually an answer to calls for redistribution of wealth
>genocide of native americans

try again

It has never been great. It relied on slavery, the genocide of native americans, and has pretty much been at war constantly since its inception.

P.S. Uruguay is part of "America". Peru and the Caribbean is "America".

The U.S. is only a part of it, and trying to adhere to the Munroe Doctrine shows what a fascist you are.

>separation from europe

oh, is that why you have to ask "permission" from the crown to disseminate colonial archives?

Most birds can see more of the electromagnetic spectrum though

Crows can see your soul and laugh when you're scared. Hummingbirds only go to good people, etc.

>It has never been great. It relied on slavery, the genocide of native americans, and has pretty much been at war constantly since its inception.
as it has always been, everywhere and with all groups

In one post, everything the world hates about Americans.
>stupidity
>political ignorance
>unjustified pride
>unrepentant greed

>participation trophy to make enough money to live on
I'm fucking ashamed to be American right now. If someone asks permission to fart in public, suddenly they're "entitled crybabies looking for handouts".

Massive natural resources and no serious competition on the continent

Money. Everything and everyone has a price, just like they've always had. If we don't like something, we bribe it until we like it again.

>I'm fucking ashamed to be American right now

youtube.com/watch?v=z-avpqT5Ldg

A whole lot of generalizations and in-grouping.

>I know absolutely nothing about America because I'm a disgusting foreigner

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_in_America

Advantageous borders, self-sustaining agriculture, and a white population.

This is the true answer. Disregard the entire rest of the thread.

America grew to be powerful due to pragmatic decision making from political elites, as well as having a comparatively high standard of living for its white and immigrant populations (I.E. the ones who had political rights).

America immediately began to decline when it allowed its destitute and uneducated former slave population to vote and hold political power. Enforced separation between white/black society was the only thing that kept together social cohesion as the two groups were too different socially and economically to ever have similar political interest.

Maybe instead of making sure they didn't get an education like everyone else and destroying what ever pockets of prosperity we had your ancestors could have just chilled out

Very true, and now the situation is untenable because those things are now viewed as 'white people shit'.

Personally, I blame reconstruction not going far enough.

>Most politically significant event in human history
>Not the French revolution
Hmmmm

>chill out
>decades later
>BLACKED. WE WUZ KANGS. SMACKS LIPS HOLE UP. CHICONGO. KILLADELPHIA. GORILLAS IN THE MIST

Meant for

Slavery and genocide is not great.

Tell that to Rome, China, Britain, France, Russia, Germany etc.

Non of those white normative shitholes are great.

WE

>your a retard

It's always had plenty of prosperity to leach from the world it infests, like the rest of the "west".
But that time is coming to an end and it will be the last system standing just long enough to see the irony that it destoryed the world that gave it life

I am American, and even I know this is not remotely true. French This was the most significant event political event in human history.
, and RevolutionThis was the most significant event political event in human history.
French Revolution, and empire under Napoleon was more impactful.

That picture is fucking retarded, our intervention policies have been one of the stupidest decisions in US history, and the source of many problems.

>French Revolution/Empire was more impactful in history.
Apologies.

Why?

I'd argue it was
>massive amount of land
>fertile
>lots of resources
>freedom
>geographic isolated from large threats

Not him, but influx of ideas.
And your points are valid as well.

Agreed. Fuck Trump crybabbies and their inabilty to adapt to a globalized market

t. жид

Geography

But Mexico and Canada had the same thing.

Ive known some Jewish Nossies, they're a solid lot.

That's leaving out the obvious detail that the colony in question would go on to become the most powerful nation in human history.

Stay mad boi

Are you retarded or just pretending to be so autists like me will respond?