Hitler's Endgame

What do your thoughts on Hitler's ultimate goal of creating the Greater Teutonic Reich of the German Nation? He wanted to Lebensraum the German people all the way to the Urals.

What about the plans for Welthauptstadt Germania?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i9FY7LdjT4U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>user I can't wait until this nasty war is over so we can move to the reichskommisariat Ukraine and have 12 Aryan children

; ;

Oh look another Hitler thread how interesting

>finalnd

This is what we could have had. Damn the *nglo and the m*scovite

youtube.com/watch?v=i9FY7LdjT4U

not even Hitler wanted to touch that

wow impressive

>He wanted to Lebensraum the German people all the way to the Urals

Not really, areas like Crimea, Cherson and Ingermanland were to be opened for German colonization according to Himmler's planners, but most of Russia wouldn't be settled

>another Hitler thread

that dome is the single dumbest thing I've ever seen

"The German colonist ought to live on handsome, spacious farms. The German services will be lodged in marvellous buildings, the governors in palaces. Beneath the shelter of the administrative services, we shall gradually organise all that is indispensable to the maintenance of a certain standard of living. Around the city, to a depth of thirty to forty kilometres,we shall have a belt of handsome villages connected by the best roads. What exists beyond that will be another world, in which we mean to let the Russians live as they like. It is merely necessary that we should rule them. In the event of a revolution, we shall only have to drop a few bombs on their cities, and the affair will be liquidated. Once a year we shall lead a troop of Kirghizes through the capital of the Reich, in order to strike their imaginations with the size of our monuments. What India was for England, the eastern territories will be for us." (Hitler's Table Talk, August 1941)

Also, the capital would still be called Berlin. Welthauptstadt Germania was a name that was invented after the war.

but muh romans

You guys dont like talking about Hitler and nazis?

this is the wrong board for you

Why were Hitler's hands so much darker than the skin that was covered by his shirt sleeves? Someone please explain!

upset your thread on the bell beakers reached page 10 before anyone replied?

>samefag

so what?

Yes it was those pesky (((Anglos))) and (((Russians))). Also your pic looks like a once beautiful city of Berlin plastered over with grey concrete commieblock shit. So pretty much what DDR did anyway.

name some historical topics you find interesting please

>yet another Hitler thread

yes it happens to be a big topic in history

>mfw ">yet another Hitler" posters

You fucking faggot there are 4 Hitler threads on the 1st page

Meme

>yet another Hitler thread™

This

she looks better with the helmet

where are the exit ramps?

>but most of Russia wouldn't be settled
Damn fuck'n straight it wouldn't. If the Reich and the Soviet Union somehow were able to sign off on a peace treaty, they wouldn't be getting any pf the Kola peninsula .and non of fuck'n Ukraine. I mean maybe they'd have some success in Chechnya if they were able to drudge up harsh feeling between them and their Russian overlords, but they would likely just be independent and accept nothing more than a Nat Soc all Chechen government. I mean, they would have to try and draw up a peace treaty or at the very least a cease fire. Even after the war on the western front was won somehow, it'd be ridiculous and very costly to fight the Soviets well into the early 60's. If it lasted that long, they would eventually just have to negotiate with the Soviets. The government of the USSR would have eventually seen some economic strife of their own for fighting against the Reich for that long, but it wouldn't be as high of a cost as the Reich's expenses. Not only were they winning on the eastern front, the Reich was also putting lots of resources into fighting off the fuck'n Anglosphere Avengers.(*USA, UK and Canada*). Even if the Soviets were experiencing an almost equally bad resource drain, Stalin's crazy ass would keep fighting. He wouldn't relent until he was either captured, killed or if the Reich actually was able to call in suppourt from another superpower to fight them. The only way it would have ended would have been negotiation or some sort of super sneaky sabotage of the Soviet's strength . I've always said that Hitler's biggest mistakes were pick'n a fight the USSR, not listening to his generals, and rounding up the minorities rather than forcefully resettling them.

>pf the Kola
*of the Kola peninsula
God damn it, of all the fuck'n things I could have missed in a proof read, it was THAT!

>What about the plans for Welthauptstadt Germania?

ugly psudeo neoclassical shit tbqh senpai

>watch History Channel, watch historical movies, play historical videogames etc
>everthing is just meme topics like Hitler, Rome, Hitler, Vikings, JFK, slavery, Hitler, samurai, Hitler and FUCKING HITLER
>see a user created content board on Veeky Forums about history
>see the exact same bullshit topics I see in the (((media)))

Literally why

Tell her to put it on then.

It's the only sort of protection you'd need with her.

Not enough green.

Super cities really aren't my thing, It displays power, but I imagine the looks degrading like hell with constant traffic.

>German autism on an imperial scale

no thanks

it would be perfect and you know it

why? because they are the most interesting topics in history.

>muh practicality

live a little