All you need to know. Disregard everything else

Here's the deal retards.

The great crypto crash already happened. It was in 2013. It was because:

A: Nobody had any idea what Bitcoin was worth or if it would stick around
B: Mt. Gox disaster

Since then we have seen Bitcoin rebound tremendously. Everyone knows Bitcoin's ATH will surpass 3000 and everyone knows Ethereum's ATH will surpass 420.

Fucking institutional money, financial tech, governments and Silicon Valley are backing the blockchain now, specifically Ethereum.

If you panic sell you are a retard. You should PRAY for a crash so you can buy more cheap BTC and ETH. That's how you buy a brand new Lamborghini flat out within the next two years.

This isn't like 2013 AT. ALL.

"HODLing" is literally your best strategy.

I am in the top 0.1 percent for people my age and it's all from Internet money outside of the crypto-space. You need to listen to me. Please trust me you retards. Don't sell and try to buy back in cheap because you MIGHT fuck yourself. Holding through big corrections and buying in at the bottom is the best strategy. Period.

basically been my strategy since 2014. well said bro

>I am in the top 0.1 percent for people my age and it's all from Internet money outside of the crypto-space.

>LARPing this hard

Most doubters fail to see the true impact that the internet is having on our world. We're literally seeing currency evolve. Whereas huge sums of wealth used to take up physical space (hence a bank is needed), massive amounts of wealth can now fit in your pocket.

The FUDers cannot see the forest through the trees.

I'm 32 and have been a serial entrepreneur and media buyer since I was 19. Zero LARPing. Never had a "real job" in my life.

He's right you know.

If you're so sure then can you guarantee my investment? It isn't even that large. Would you make a nortorized guarantee of my measly $2000 since you're so fucking 0.1%?

I've offered to cover my friends losses if they were down in two years. They won't be so I'm not concerned.

That's what I've been trying to tell everybody; buy CPC - it's gonna moon

You didn't answer my question you shit flinging fucktard

I'd love to join your secret shill group. Make an anonymous Skype or something and drop it here and I'll video screen cap proving I'm OP.

Otherwise shill elsewhere bro.

So then you can send me a bitcoin too?

Help some anons, buddy.

I'm just fucking around.

What other non-crypto things on the internet can an user get into in order to make some money? I don't like the idea of relying exclusively on crypto for an income.

how about you stop being a lying fuck and show us your bank account mr 0.1%

a fucking job you lazy shitsack

whats your most successful endeavor besides cypto

I'm about 300k liquid. Nothing insane. Good past couple years of income but a lot of life expenses. Believe me or don't. If you're here and in your early to mid twenties you'll be worth a lot more than I am at 32.

LOL, you're an obvious bag holder!

Only top 0.1% for my age. Not in general. It's nothing too impressive. I do know a thing or two though.

300k? I'm at 500k liquid and five houses, nice try retard

Yeah I have some money tied up in crypto. I bought in pretty heavy last summer. Even if a crash happens it won't touch me. I'll just buy more. What's your point?

If you aren't LARPing congrats. That's very impressive faggot.

say something inspirational or fucking sage this shit wtf the point of this

People hatin in this thread can keep peddling. Good on you OP, thanks for the tip. Every time i get weak hands i just need to read something like this again to snap me out of it

oh I see... I always thought 0.1% was around 400k+ a year net income. 0.1% of US is 20mil+ NW. I doubt I'll ever be worth over 10 mil. And thats graduating from UW cum laude chem e pre med.

hard work and intelligence is fucking worthless. its all about being born with the right name, the right friends, the right looks and luck. fuck life. I'll probably kill myself before my residency is over.

Anyone who actually works in that space knows "blockchain" was the word on everyone's lips for the whole of 2016 in high levels of government and corporations. Hype? You bet, but guess what... the whole economy is based on hype.

We've got trillions in derivatives barely supported by fractional reserves, we've got the Feds and the IMF playing wizard with money production, we've got Tesla promising a green revolution out of billions of government subsidies, we've got China propping up its GDP with millions of upper middle class housing entirely empty. The current world economy is nothing but artificially propped up hype. It's a run towards the cliff hoping we'll grow wings by the time there's no ground under our feet.

Crypto is an actual innovation. Decentralization has the potential to cut intermediaries and improve security. It won't change the world overnight, but it is the biggest thing right now. Governments have every reason to encourage this rally under the scenes. It gives people the feeling they're sticking it to the man while actually encouraging economic activity.

Think the IRS cares about a few millions of capital gain tax revenue lost here and there? Think again. They have every reason in the world to let the market pump to 10x, 20x of what it is now. Let the average holder become a multimillionaire. 90% will cash out at this point, and 90% of them will pay taxes because such a large amount of money will appear so obscene to them they won't mind anymore. So the gov gets paid *and* institutional money gets to increase their share in the crypto world on assets that will have proven their usability. Again, think Wall Street couldn't buy 50% of the market overnight? Not in their interest to do so. They're moving in discreetly right now, and will continue to do so. A 2T crypto market cap is still peanuts compared to the total buying power they hold.

"The great transfer of wealth" will not happen. 2T market cap by 2020 - this you can count on.

Average holder with 10 ETH. 300k liquid means ETH goes to 30k in around 10 years, or before 2030.

You sound like the holier-than-thou guy who got lucky.

I just uninstall blockfolio, stop lurking Veeky Forums and watch videos of some -18 brazilians twerking