I met a guy whos entire income is made from ETH mining yesterday and he suggested the following list of coins

I met a guy whos entire income is made from ETH mining yesterday and he suggested the following list of coins
TRST
EXP
SC
TEZOS
STRAT
DCR
WAVES
GUP
CRW
PIVX
SJCX
GNT
Im doing my research on all of them but I decided to share the wealth with you boys since Veeky Forums has been very good to me, feel free to comment on these picks and what you think of them

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/CXMnUFy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Currently holding strat and waves. Feels pretty bad desu.

No ARK?

I want to get into mining eth, what us his setup and how much does he earn?

>PIVX
>no PoSW

I mine right now with 8 RX 580's, revenue is about $1200 a month and energy costs are exactly $140. I can answer some questions.

Are you mining alt coins and how do you choose them?

Thanks in advance btw.

8gb or 4gb?

Holy shit thats awesome. Im planning on buying 5 antminer s9s, electricity is not an issue at all, do you know if those can mine eth? How hard is setting up the equipment/software?

STRAT is solid.
But buy ARK as well.

Can you point me in a direction that is a solid guide for beginners? I'm not asking to waste your time by spoon feeding me but I understand that someone with experience will be better at pointing a noob in the right direction. I'm not new to crypto or computers, but I wouldn't know how to set up a rig from scratch without a few pointers.

Would investing in solar panels be a smart move in this situation?

I was mining SIA for a while, the amount of power required by my card was absolutely insane. Temperatures were out of control. Decred can be dual mined along with ETH and was much more reasonable. I haven't mind any other altcoins besides those.

All 8GB. I also mine with a 1080TI FTW3 on my gaming computer when I'm not using it.

No, not recommended for ETH. Antminer is really for BTC, you'd be very disappointed using it for ETH. The software setup is incredibly easy however. It's really just editing a batch file and double clicking it to run it.,

Hmm I'm sorry not really. I didn't follow a guide except looking up how to join specific ETH pools for mining. In terms of a computer, it really depends on how big you want to go. If you want to casually do it running two video cards, then it's simple. If you want to run 3-6 cards, there are other things you need to be aware of (motherboard, risers, power supplies, all sorts of various cabling, voltage, bios flashing, managing heat) but I'd be happy to elaborate on any of those.

I mean I guess... it would certainly lighten the load, but then you're spending a lot of money installing solar panels on your house just to solve the issue of power. You're now in the negative for a lot more than you bargained for.

Interesting, so I guess at the moment there are no eth mining rigs consumer friendly like the s9 is for btc? Cause i really wouldnt know how to setup or get that many video cards like the setup you use. I'd rather spend a little more and get a rig that works out of the box.

hes right about decred

i dont mine though

Yeah I couldn't really point you in the direction of an out-of-the-box solution, and if I could it would be so unbelievably overpriced since RX 470, 480, 570, 580's are globally scarce. You'd probably get charged $3000 for the 6 videocards alone. For what it's worth, it's fairly simple.

Pic related, the 6-card PC

He owns a company that sells eth mining rigs and he owns a warehouse full of them because he offers hosting services
he says they get $3650/230 or $15.87 per mhs

So he only makes $1200 per month mining eth using a big ass warehouse?

I can pay somone to rent out their eth mining rigs and still profit ?

You are either fucking up or have some serious downtime user. You should be north 2 grands with 8 rx580 cards. I'm almost on 1.2k and using 6 rx470

What are you mining user? I can buy a rig with 6 rx480's for about 3500.

Come join the biggest pump in Veeky Forums history. Once we are done raping our shitcoin we will dump it on reddit.

Gains on the way.

discord.gg/CXMnUFy