SIA:

I...is it worth it?

$100 bucks deep, bought the dip. Will I ever see that money again?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptosignal.quora.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck no shits going to the trash LMAO

in a year it'll be 100x

Siacoin is a solid long term hold mate.

The developers have an announcement coming in the next few days too. Solid buy

Siacon has potential. I wait to buy the dip

Guaranteed to multiply your money several fold short term. What's risky is a year+ hold

>all in on sia
I really believe in this coin, you've made a good choice OP

Also, if what people have been saying about them "burning" a percentage of the market volume every year, it's going to peak, dip then probably plateau forever. Even still I'll be holding my 13k sia for a good while.

>tfw sitting on 500k bought at .005 cents
feels good man, we're gonna make it

With Amazon buying Whole Foods recently it looks like they're making a big push on the grocery store market.

Makes me think their could based service won't get a ton of attention, in turn weakening one of Sia's trongest competitors in the space.

100x puts its market cap above btc idiot

i dont see why this is a good buy.

if you look at crypto market capitalization, anything that has 27 billion units in circulation will never make it over 10 cents.

with 27 billion SIA's out there, I do not foresee a circumstance where yours will ever be worthwhile.

Am I looking at it the wrong way?

>the marketcap meme

SIA devs stated they will burn six million each year to combat inflation. You don't know what you're babbling about.

6 million out of 29 billion? dont see that making much of a difference. 29 billion in circulation..it wont over reach 50 cents.

They get burned

They intend to burn six million each year though. How are you coming up with this 50cents figure?

do the math. There's no way they could possibly burn 6 million in that time frame. Each wallet only has 5 muffles, and each muffle takes to 10 min to burn 1 SC. 1 year / 10 mins = 52560, so they would need on the order to 10000 wallets.

The truth does not fear investigation.

the only thing that effects the market cap is the price. the price is determined by what somebody is willing to pay for it. just because it has 27 billion coins does NOT mean it CANT reach 50c or even 1$. the only barrier is people's attitude toward the coin

You seem to have completely missed the blockchain "rollercoaster", if you will, that delivers the SIA coins to the to the muffles. It's possible to burn multiple SIA coins in the same muffle as well.

One of the reasons I rate Sia is because it at least appears to be pretty far along in terms of development. Sia will likely be one of the first functioning data storage blockchains.

What do you rate SIA, pajeet?

unironically kill yourself my man

People are starving for real use cases for blockchain. I believe in sia I just hope they don't get big till after they up their UI game

>they intend to burn 6 million
Dare I say it, /our guys/?

This guy might pump SIA soon

cryptosignal.quora.com/

If you don't want to be left behind, make your quora accounts and follow him and his blog, hes going to say when he'll pump and dump SIA, this guy is a yuge whale

Actually it might not be 6, someone was just making a joke yesterday. It'll be around that though

Where exactly do you see him saying that and just how big a whale is he

There's nothing funny about burning six million SIA.

If you track the actual transaction history of the coins it's completely inconsistent with the claims being made. They used to claim that 1 SC could buy a lampshade or a bar of soap, but now that there's a block explorer those stories have mysteriously dried up.

To date, no one has produced a written document from Vorick ordering the systematic burning of coins.

>SIA devs stated they will burn six million each yea

OY VEy

Denying the SIAcaust could land you in prison, user. Be careful

the president of the harvard bitcoin club is helping out on sia, that alone should tell you this will not fail

On his blog. When you follow it shows all the posts.

He made 1 mil off running an exchange in 6 months and is an MD. Take that as you will.

Get a load of this hillbilly. You'll believe anything you read on a blog, and you wonder why you're poor. Sad.

Oy vey! They're to burn 0.1-0.5% of Sia! That's over 20 million!

Wow, a whole 100

LOL im up 2000% in 1 month thanks to him, but I guess that's poor

These anons are not representative of the helpful entrepreneur spirit of Veeky Forums, they are toxic trolls trying to confuse noobs and piss off the good hearted.

If you have to guess, you're poor.

It takes a hard heart to trade, Jessica. Why don't you get back to your crayons and let the peasant ramble on about his most trusted blogs. Maybe you'll learn how to be poor too.

>I'm a hard handed richfag
>I'm so proud of the heavy truths I am beholden to

Jessica, please, you're embarrassing yourself.

lol m8

hi

hi

get off me faggot.

Sia is the comfiest coin

Unsold coins are burned
Satoshi had 12 mil btc coins burned back in 2010

six million coins each year.

ow

Any proof?

We've been asking for years.

Where can I buy it? Polo? What can I use to buy it? Fiat or other crypto?

>Where can I buy it? Polo? What can I use to buy it? Fiat or other crypto?

user can buy it at polo.

Going to 100$ by the end of the year

Sure then 100000 awaits me

lol 100$ Sia and 500$ DGB. I'll buy you a Lambo then.

Does this thing have a future? I'm deep in this and I'm really stressed watching the charts. Should I leave it and come back 6 months later?

I'll be the richest man on the planet if that were to happen, I'd buy everyone on Veeky Forums a lambo kek

lol same.

It does.
Good dev, good foundation, good market value, etc

Bought this baby at 315 SAT and sold at 630.
100 % so I'm pretty happy about it.
Maybe I'll buy it again on another dip.