FirstBlood

Wow why's it pumping so much, get on the gains faggots

dunno but this is insane, sell walls obliterated

Is this a pump? What the fuck is happening. Sold this coin few weeks back.

>Tripping balls on LSD
>Watching this coin rise
>Suddenly hear aliens or some shit out my front door
>Put pants on
>Answer the door
>Neighbors
>Kinda panicked me desu senpai
>Sold at what I'm hoping was a good price
Somebody tell me how I did I'm tripping balls right now

U did gud

china woke up

whale fat fingered it and is going to get his dick chopped off by yakuza

I have 10 of this coin and originally had 50, hoping it will continue to rise

Fuck sold at $1

>tfw sold at 39000
CANT WAKE UP

>hmmmm...
>ARK or 1ST
>pick ARK
>1ST moons

can anybody explain this rise... I have 100 coins. I should probably sell right?

you're 10 minutes too late but you can still sell for some profit and rebuy the dip

If you have weak baby hands.

THIS THREAD IS FOR IRON HANDS ONLY. HOLDING TIL $10

Holy shit. Should I sell now or hodl?

sell at 0.00042 so I can buy your bags

dammit i did miss it...went from 99800 to about 51000 in that 10 minutes. Bad time to take a poo. I really need to set up some sort of auto trading. Im a fucking noob

nah it went from 66000 to 99800 in 5 seconds and then back to 66000 because someone probably made a huge mistake

So this is basically the most promising crypto gaming platform correct?

they seem to be very professional about everything, if you compare them to DGB it's like night and day, just check their website out

>missed the chance to sell my bags

Is the pump over?

>noticed three hours ago when the chinks' volume was $20k and not $16million and didn't do anything
Damn

I hope this spike brings some volume, this coin I have been holding for too long, Bought way to high at ICO

bought at 42k, sold at 50k

20% profit

All you have to do to become filthy rich is invest in any coin, put a sell order at 20 and hold

>had a buy order at 35313 that I canceled just hours before
>had expected it take a few days to get that low again so didn't see the harm in using the cash for some day trades in the meantime
>the price plummeted out of nowhere and my order would have been filled before it skyrocketed
WHY THE FUCK DOES GOD WANT ME TO STAY POOR? WHAT DID I DO? I JUST WANTS TO BUY MY PARENTS A NICE HOME THEY CAN ENJOY THEIR GOLDEN YEARS IN AS THANKS FOR BEING THE ONLY PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET WHO COULD LOVE A PATHETIC SACK OF SHIT LIKE ME.