There is no moral high ground in WWII. All sides across the Axis and Allies are filled with wicked hate and war crimes

There is no moral high ground in WWII. All sides across the Axis and Allies are filled with wicked hate and war crimes.

Hitler's plan was to eradicate the wide variety of European cultures and replace it all with Germans, he destroyed infastructure and slaughtered Europeans (most noticeably Poland). But the Germans were proud people who were left in the dust after the Treaty of Versailles.

Churchill relentlessly dropped strikes upon German cities and occupied cities ruining historical buildings millions of lives in an absolute act of evil. But he stopped the erasement of European identity.

Russians though are pretty low, invading Finland 4noraisin and raping tons of women (really goes to show you how fucking evil communism is)

Overall... why couldn't the damn Euros just follow Wilson's fourteen points of self determination?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_bombing_during_World_War_II
desuarchive.org/his/thread/509405/#509405
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ww1 was arguably an even bigger mistake then ww2

Tired of that meme. It was a war of destruction comparable to WWII but it pales in comparison to future repercussions among other things.

what
nigger if the WWI led to WWII how could it pale in comparison to future repercussions?
WWII was a repercussion

You can't say WWI was a bigger mistake than WWII if your main argument is WWI caused WWII.

>Strategic bombing is comparable to genocide

m8.

>disease and starvation is genocide

Maybe Churchill shouldn't have blockaded so hard

> hundreds of thousands of civilian casualties
>(((strategic bombing)))

>Finland 4noraisin and raping tons of women
Doubt.png

You should really judge a nation by what happened in territories they occupied, not the crude weapons they had to use to to take them. There was not a meaningful alternative to strategic bombing, but when presented with the choice of abusing German citizens in occupied areas or not the Western Allies didn't.

If you are not talking about India, you are confusing your World War narrative.

It is when you specifically plan for it.

>raping tons of women

wehraboo detected

>he thinks the Reich was sitting on tons of excess food and medicine and just held it all back from the campers
>but beyond that he thinks the Reich industrialized murder

Winter War and mass soviet rape.

God damn I get fucking enraged whenever I hear about stupid fucking Soviet rapes its such bullshit never brought up as war crimes or anything alot like Armenian genocide. People always go "oh look at nanking" but no one ever acknowledges those rapes because "hurr durr germans wur evil"

>teh holocaust never happened but the allies were responsible for it really

I'm Polish and I hate nazis with a pretty good passion but theres things that can't be justified.

the OP conveniently skips Nazi rapes in Eastern Europe

Funny how food and medicine still managed to get through to prisoners who weren't considered to be less than human, isn't it?

>[citation needed]

Rape was forbidden in the wehrmacht my dude, literally did not happen

> hundreds of thousands of civilian casualties
> hundreds of thousands

Source

>Following Wilson's ideas
That's a great way to turn the Depression up to fifteen and WWII up to thirty or so. It's amazing that a PhD managed to be one of the worst, least smart presidents.

lol

Because all you have to do is move a bunch of people into an area and annex it, like Hitler did.

>self-determination meme
Woodrow Cuckson rots in hell

Yes you can, because the gravity of a mistake is measured by the magnitude of negative repercussions. If WW1 caused WW2 then:

Reprucussions of WW1= WW1 + WW2

>oyyy veeey stop bombing us.
The stormnigger cries out as he strikes you.

I seem to remember it being banned in every army.

There is zero reason why Polish don't deserve a Polish nation, Lithuania for lithuanians, latvia for latvians, czech republic for czechs, hungary for hungarians, ect.

There is zero reason for ruining apostolic kingdoms and thousand year old defenders of christendom just so every neme ethnicity gets its own republic, you Napoleonic cancer.

>Just follow Wilson guys

Not that dude, but here's the wiki article

>305,000–600,000 civilians killed, including foreign workers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_bombing_during_World_War_II

wat

>hundreds of thousands of civilian casualties
...are nothing compared to millions deliberately murdered

You heard me sodomite.

>Churchill
>absolute act of evil
I know the bombing campaigns were brutal, but they weren't THAT bad

He's talking about POW's

>It's a "Stormfaggot tries to make the Nazis look better than they actually were" episode

Did you even read the op?

He doesn't make then look good. You're a nerd

>All from a Woodrow Wilson dindu muffin we shoulda followed him he wuz a gud boi

>He doesn't make then look good.
I never said he did. i said he was trying to make them look better with the "but the allies were just as bad! Bombing enemy cities is just as bad as genociding your own countrymen en masse!" bullshit.

>likes Woodrow Wilson the destroyer of Europe
Kill yourself immediately!

Europe deserved to be destroyed, all whites are evil.

Allied war "crimes" : a means to an end
German war crimes : an end in themselves

Now scram off nazi sympathiser

back 2 /pol/

desuarchive.org/his/thread/509405/#509405

You are evil, whatever you are.

>wahhhh nobody can bomb our cities we're only allowed to bomb you wahhhhh

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everybody else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put that rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now, they are going to reap the whirlwind."

-Arthur Harris

Ya but WW1 was not necessary at all. At least in the second you're fighting Nazis and cartoonishly evil japs

>tons of women
I want this thicc meme to end.

Honestly they should just be considered part of the same conflict.

>There is no moral high ground in WWII.

Wrong.

>"crimes"
weew

Explain

>apostolic kingdom

That's a Hungarian meme. No one takes it seriously. The Kingdom of Hungary was trash and everyone hated it.

You are trash and everyone hates you, faggot.