Buy $50k worth of litecoin thursday

>buy $50k worth of litecoin thursday
>forget about it, end up fucked up on ketamine, acid, and dmt all damn weekend
>wake up at 3pm monday to $250k

Gonna piss 100k on drugs, what should I throw the other 150k at? Fuck me.

Wow I didn't know ltc jumped 500%

Vintage Ferrari

leverage?

no way some smackhead degenerate has 50k lying around to invest . nice try tho

>smackhead
>op didn't mention heroin at all
retard

Don't talk to my best friend like that.

You should HODL all 350k user

Ey niigga gimme sum tiny ltc imma buy sum cheap kush

p.s: share the love become a legend

LSvi5u2SEDaNw57sfXADAdwnPog8iLWGs3

These numbers don't add up.
Also if you had really been fucked on LSD, cat and dmt you wouldn't wake up until Tuesday.
Also are you in california?

totes just got 50k lying around bro, no banks or anything had to authorize the payment haha.

i forget about it while huffing paint and wake up to 3pm monday seeing a bunch of shapes, god damn this paint has blinded me, the squibbly lines look like 250k

hmm, for a coin that didn't even double, i managed to make 5x my initial investment lmao bro.

better smoke some more DUDE WEED LMAO and drop some mad acid haha guys, btw i do drugs guys.

buy a condo in thailand lol

Objective person here, you're more stupid than OP by a large margin.

dude brah I tots just made a million while high on pcp lmao this crypto is hella easy brah omg so sick lmao

I believe he was being fucking sarcastic. who's stupid now?

I'm sorry, I tried to make it as sarcastic as possible so that it was extremely obviously that I was mocking OP's story.

I didn't account on you being a retard and for that, I truly apologize.

But what you didn't account for was that I thought your irony was retarded.

What you didn't see was that I did see the irony, you see?

You're the REAL retard here.

'haha, i was only pretending to be retarded'

>using a strawman as a retorting argument
I already won.

'haha better post a frog picture to signalify that i won this argument about not getting an extremely sarcastic post'

'haha that'll sure show him that im too smart to recognize sarcasm, haha got him'

>strawman
>strawman
so sad

Arguing on an anonymous Korean buffalo testicle trading board

>making him repeat his argument because he can't retory about being a autist who can't recognize autism.

wouldn't have to if this retard couldn't get a joke

it's a double joke, retard

>1

dude honestly i invest better on weed. like, everybody just needs to chill the fuck out with their technical analyses and just like, feel the vibe of the coins, and like, smoke a joint lmao.

Not on the weed part because smoking weed is for dumb loosers but that's what I'm saying.

Why even bother learning technical analyses as you'll be competing with the big guys. The big guys won't be on your level if you only use your intuition.

ARK

lmao the comments in this thread are pure autism

get a fucking life you faggots, each and every single one of you are in your underwear and about 70% of you have doritos on hand

c- can confirm

Ibogaine and NAD+ to cure those nasty addictions.

But im wearing pants, its winter here desu

>splurging gains rather than saving a portion and reinvesting a portion in lower-risk assets

kys