June 20th... CPC is releasing it's new tech. You should get in, don't say I didn't warn you

June 20th... CPC is releasing it's new tech. You should get in, don't say I didn't warn you.

The hype is real, fuck it im investing

CPC has contracts with Biggby Coffee, a coffee chain in the midwest.

>implying I'm not already in

this has true potential.

>bought 25 CPC at $0.55
>currently at $0.59
Kinda want to buy more but afraid I'd miss the dump

already in

the dev team holds only .5% of all coins, if there was ever a legit coin and not some bullshit ripple scam CPC is it

>implying the market isn't completely based on speculation and the new tech they are releasing on the 20th won't moon the coin no matter what

I already read Bitcointalk threads though that they might not even release it on the 20th

I missed out on every moon mission this decade and now I'm mad.

I think the next one is gonna be CPC and I don't want to be pic related for the millionth time.

Do I go all in?

It was confirmed today by lead dev on twitter, they are releasing info at the conference on the 20th. I've already got in with 3k CPC before the news gets mainstream on reddit

IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN

Mark my words:

It's going to moon real soon

it's garbage

>no real whitepaper
>anonymous devs
>hasn't been active for months

I sincerely hope that meme is ironically bad

ALL IN FAGGOT, WE'RE NOT STOPPING TILL MARS

Please, don't buy in. I don't want FUDDers in on our lambos.

M O O N
O
O
N

Sauce?

DONT BUY DONT BUY DONT BUY

coordinated pump n dump by autists here.

yeah great idea

Total supply ~205 mil
Current supply is only 20 mil, this coin has got miles to go. CPC is a coin with a low price atm, there's not going to be billions of coins on the market and a great team supporting development.

Shilling aside I actually think this is a bargain coin with a good potential to explode in price/usage within a couple years

bumping to MOON

source?

I missed
>BTC
>ETH
>DGB
>XVG
>UBQ
Dammit I'm not gonna miss CPC motherfucker

seems legit, gonna invest 2 btc

If it wasn't dead then maybe. There are other coins with active devs around this market cap.

CPC TO $500

donate to CRrx2p5VyafLG6CmDhm7WzMFKDGMfNpSRs FOR BIGGER GAINS

>What is the tech
>Why there's no sign of Devs on ANN or Twitter or anywhere else?
>Why was it delisted from bleu (although their, apparrently new, webpage still says it's on bleu)

Don't fall for this shit. It's a discord group shilling Veeky Forums then they will take it to Reddit. It's a pnd

oh my god almost every moon mission is not on polo

bittrex is super easy to get verified on, i was good to withdraw 50k within minutes of getting an account

So, you won't provide a source

Guys, this is mooning, HODL

S C A M C O I N
C O
A I
M N

scamcoin. 26btc volume, good luck getting rid of your bags.

Get on the train fucktards, we're going to the moon

Compare this website page to any of the other autistic coins Veeky Forums shills. This is shit people will actually want to use.

S C A M
C O I M
A I
M N

>fixed

HAHAHAHHA, faggots, I told you it moon, there is still time to get in on this shit