He also didn't want people to see his unusual genitalia and poop stained underwear

He also didn't want people to see his unusual genitalia and poop stained underwear.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n-ABXvbMSc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol it's autistic obsession at this point

Go to bed op you are drunk

Supposed to be a reply.

A reply about why he killed himself and wanted to be cremated.

I am soooooooooo not good at this shit!!!

Can someone just ban this guy already? He provides nothing to this board.

As compared to other posters?

Other people at least try to have a discussion and present their differing opinions, even if they may argue and resort to usual shitposting. This guy is literally cancer on this board. You can't have a single discussion about the Third Reich without half the posts in the thread being the same stupid shit about Hitler's cock.

On the left of the post is 3 dots

Look for them and click them

Then delete it

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Stop small penis shaming you ableist.

So many mean people on Veeky Forums. Should have never left reddit.

>You can't have a single discussion about the Third Reich without half the posts in the thread being the same stupid shit about Hitler's cock.
Yeah, all those poor polacks not being able to spread blatant propaganda.

I just don't think anyone really cares. If Hitler's manhood is getting more attention than the 16th century something is off.

Been here a few days.

This board seems to fluctuate between paranoid ramblings about the pol boogeymen and autistic obsession with Hitler

t's not paranoia. /pol/ has been trying to push their distorted worldview onto this board since its creation.

Honestly pol has no idea you exist :/

Yes it does.

/pol/ is a little more than a boogeyman. They see way more traffic than here, but they are also a hivemind. Because of this, they want a place to argue with people they see as "cucks" or "leftists" which they can't find on their home board. Likewise, /leftypol/ comes over here to do the same thing (although much rarer). In many ways Veeky Forums is like a proxy war between keyboard warriors, and the rest of us get caught in the crosshairs.

Haha really not.

I've spent enough time there to know that pol doesn't talk about you at all.

Maybe you think there is some nefarious pol plot to uhhh, spread their worldview here or whatever.

But it's just not there. Sorry desu nobody cares

Not really though

I've actually never once seen this board mentioned there. And I've been on pol often for quite a while.

But you can keep your ghost stories of it helps you feel better desu

Veeky Forums gets less traffic than /pol/, so a small effort relative to them is huge threat to a much smaller board. It's like Afghanistan and the US. Most US citizens don't care at all about Afghanistan, but huge numbers of Afghanis (relative to their popukation) feel the effects of the war on terror.

I don't have to go to /pol/ to see them talking about us just so i can be assured of their infestation. I can just open the catalog here and see dozens of stupid /pol/ baits that destroy this board from within.

I too have spent enough time on /pol/ to know how they think, react, and how they post.

Well I tried

Oh sweetie that's not pol that's just Western civilization circa 2017

You should get out more and talk to people

Pol is just one part of the new paradigm.

Anyway enough meta discussion for me you guys keep huddling in the dark together jabbering about phantoms I guess

I really only come here to discuss Hitler's genitalia and pooping issues because it's the only thing anyone will care to discuss about him in 100 years or so.

Do not try to connect your board with an entire civilization. You're just a bunch of annoying edgy millenials who think calling people niggers on the internet is cool and innovative. You're on the same level as /b/ at this point.

>autistic obsession

Then don't worry about it ;)

youtu.be/n-ABXvbMSc4