Does anyone else steal from their job?

Does anyone else steal from their job?
I nick computer parts. I probably have around $1k in things i've nabbed here and there. Mostly small things worth lots of money- processors, software, high-capacity hard drives. Easy to go missing. I think i'll sell them on the internet somewhere

Does biz do this?

>Go to boss's office
>He hands me a form and a really nice pen
>Fill out the form and slip the pen into my pocket
I've had the pen for a year or so now
#Damaged

he knows

no you fucking thief

>Risk losing your job and all associated benefits over $1k

No way fag

We don't have jobs here

kill yourself

Worst I've ever stolen was a couple of cables. I don't even really count that as stealing as they were just going to throw them away, anyway.

However, many of my coworkers steal tools and the like. I once heard a rumor that one of our contractors got busted for stealing over $100,000 worth of tools over the course of a few years.

And they still work for us...

>work for deli
>steal food
>dont even have to buy groceries cuz steal so much food

You should mine burst with those HDD user

I steal peoples motivation and optimism. Or rather, sap it.

Its great on new joins.

I literally pinch from the cash register. Haven't been caught yet

I knew a PhD student at a top 10 research university that got busted stealing a couple thousand dollars worth of equipment. A pajeet, of course. Only low-class degenerates and literal sociopaths do this.

Who balances the till?

I have stolen loads of diazepam from the hospital.

t.
nurse

oh my, you should've seen how things were in ex-yugoslavia when every enterprise was nominally owned by the working class; literally everything not bolted down got stolen and noone gave a fuck

that said, I've taken a bunch computer equipment that's no longer in use (desktops, laptops, servers, network gear, displays, hard drives, UPSs with worn out batteries...) that would get scrapped anyway, office stuff, software keys, mobile phones, and goodie bags leftover from business events

I swiped hundreds of pounds of broken brass water meters from the dept. I worked for and sold them for scrap. I was taking antidepressants that made me really cocky and in hindsight it was really stupid and amazing I didn't get caught. I think the scrap dealer knew exactly where they came from but didn't care becuase money. I have nothing to show for it.

I work graveyard at an assisted living place. Twol high functioning clients. My job is to watch tv and surf the internet more or less and I am a good person so no I don't. I hope you thieves get in single car car wrecks and die.

wife used to do that. The night shift person didn't do her rounds and left a dead client in their bed for an entire shift without telling anybody. She found the body upon starting her shift.

working at a crematory
i take gold teeth and watches and all kinda stuff thats left with my clients. would get thrown away otherwise

Literally nothing in the place I can think I'd steal. We deal with paint

I have an store and i have friends that have either. We know when our employees takes stuff, we just wait for karma do their thing. man...i have more that 15 years on that, and every bad employee gets screwed because karma really works

Damn dude.

I wouldn't call that theft, more like skimming or scavenging. It's not really malicious in nature.

I defraud my company of OT ever so slightly each week. It all adds up in a year.

muh mens rea

I once worked at a burger place and took so much food home I gained 30 pounds. which I shed 3 months after quitting

>16
>Work at target
>Ps3 still a shitload of money
>Metal Gear Solid 4 coming out soon
>Taking out the trash is my job
>One day, a shipment of PS3s comes in while i'm working
>grab one, throw it away
>put newspaper down on top of it
>Take out the trash like normal
>Go home
>Come back late at night to dumpster dive for my PS3
Luckily no one threw away a soda or something

How did nobody notice there was 1 less ps3 in stock with no corresponding sale?

How should I know? I dont steal things often. I was a nervous wreck for a weel after doing this. I considered returning it several times.

But I'm not so stupid i'd inquire if they knew I stole it. I guess they probably noticed but couldn't figure out who. Only thing I ever stole from there

I work in IT. A company I was working for a while back did renovations to the building. While this was ongoing I took a day of leave, when I came back found server room door was broken down by contractors at the directive of the CFO so they could start work in there. That evening when I left I loaded 4 brand new high end laptops into my laptop bag. Next morning need one of those laptops for a new staff member... Went to CFO, told him they all went missing, contractors got the blame and bill. Those laptops paid half of the deposit for my investment property.

Only niggers steal, OP (and the other thieving niggers in this thread). This is a board about business not niggery, take it out to the porch.

Business is Thievery, to think otherwise is naive.

business is a trade of money for object, and a trade of money for time saved for the consumer, a la 'I spend time doing this so you don't have to'

What you did was niggerish, and you shouldn't have a job.

Only thing I ever took from an employer was a sign that said 'authorized personnel only beyond this point' that they weren't going to need when they moved offices. Hung it up in my room, lol

That's a memento - you're not a thief.
Other lads should be ashamed

Easiest things is to sell non-countable parts from your workplace and don't book the sale and take it in your pocket.

I did it many years ago when i was a pupil and it was my first job, boss was an asshole. Now I was ashamed about it. I only did it cause i knew its 0-risk.

But about stealing stuff for $1k in an actual chain. Man, don't do it, its not worth risking your future.
You 30+ self will slap you for this. Think about what your kids will think of you if they would know about this.
If you live in europe, prosecution will not hurt you, but shame to get kicked out for stealing hurts everywhere.

Being a cashier is literally the most profitable job. IN 8 hours you can make around 200€