Why is it if a woman sleeps with a lot of men she is slut-shamed and called a whore...

Why is it if a woman sleeps with a lot of men she is slut-shamed and called a whore, but if a man does it he is called gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

interpersona.psychopen.eu/article/view/121/html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because women and men are not equal sexually. interpersona.psychopen.eu/article/view/121/html
O fuck just read that properly you cheeky fuck

Keys, locks, old coins and bags of sand.

There is not a single woman who isn't a whore.

The word gay used to imply massive cockslut OP.

It's easy to get loads of dick, but it's quite difficult to get loads of pussy.

People who achieve difficult things are praised while people who expect praise even though they don't deserve it get hate. What's wrong with that?

>illiterate retard

>good counter argument

To be fair his point still fits.

Both are negative connotations.

That is pretty gay

>men have vaginas

>women have brains

Whenever a girl says something like "oh, I fucked so-and-son" or "I fucked X number of guys", I always say "No. You were FUCKED by so and so on" or "you were FUCKED by x number of guys".

This. This the problem. Modern women try to emulate the behavior of men.

Offer and demand. Simple stuff.

If a resource is rare, it's valuable. If it's abundant, it's cheap. Cheap is for the poor.

>there are literally more women on the earth than men

Include me in the screencap please.

Naw SENPAI they all be fucking nasty sluts and whores regardless of gender.

Enjoy you STDs degenerates.

Me in the right

that's why they're less valuable

because men and women arnt equal. Men dictate what happens because theyre the stronger the women

Because sleeping with lots of men is easy. However sleeping with lots of chicks is hard.

if there are less men in the world, there are less dicks. And obtaining action from dicks would be more valuable than getting pussy (by your logic.)

Why is it called "feminism" when the purpose of the ideology is to get females to act masculine?

shit meant to quote this

>It's easy to get loads of dick, but it's quite difficult to get loads of pussy.

But doesn't that just prove that men are much sluttier than women...?

What distinction are you drawing, and why does it make you mad?

>Why is it if a woman sleeps with a lot of men she is slut-shamed and called a whore, but if a man does it he is called gay?

Got me.

not that user, but Ill take a gander:

he's pissed because women (when they say they "fucked so and so"), are implying they are the ones in control of the situation, and are doing the 'work'.

When the general consensus among most males is they are not.

kek. About time someone got it.

You people understand that the question is a joke, right?

Ignoring the joke in the op it's because making a child takes 9 months for a woman + the time until the child is no longer dependant.
For a man to produce a child it takes like 10 minutes and he can do it multiple times a day.
Therefore it is in women's best interests to be less promiscuous and select only high quality males who will provide better offspring, and also be able to protect and feed them but that's secondary imo.
The best interest for males is then to try land in as many holes as possible in order to spread their genes and get the highest chance of producing a successful child.

doesn't mean it can't spur discussion (albeit low quality)

Yes. There are multiple posts in this thread acknowledging that. It doesnt mean we cant actually talk about it.

There are more dicks, but holds true. Those dicks are way easier to get.

No, it's because a pussy doesn't penetrate a dick, but the other way around. The cunt is being penetrated.

>humanities

>he's pissed because women (when they say they "fucked so and so"), are implying they are the ones in control of the situation, and are doing the 'work'.
>When the general consensus among most males is they are not.

It doesn't really imply that, though. It's something two people do to each other. I'm guessing user sees sex as men "defeating" women somehow, which he likes because he hates women, but that only works if both see it that way.

>No, it's because a pussy doesn't penetrate a dick, but the other way around

So?

you still haven't actually read the OP have you?

Thanks OP, I'm gonna steal this and use it all the time now and take credit for it