Get out while you can its crashing from a buck 50

Get out while you can its crashing from a buck 50

Other urls found in this thread:

bits.firstblood.io/?utm_content=buffera33be&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#cta
jsfiddle.net/bmt2hdnm/15/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

coin is shit, AMMO has more potential for gains

i disagree, i think it will keep pumping or at least stabilize until china goes to bed

it's blowing up in china, wait until chinese white-collar gamers get off work in 6-7 hours, then you'll see another pump (not as big as institutional chinese investors but still sizable)

Finally broke even. Sell or hold biz bros whens that Lol tournament?

IT's already happening

bits.firstblood.io/?utm_content=buffera33be&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#cta

There website is pretty nice, This coin has some serious potential and my post id is the first blood color, I think its a sign to hold.

holy shit it's still pumping

get in here faggots!!!

Why is it pumping?

fucking shit coin

Fucking blew up is what. Tfw when bought at 1.16 and thought I'd be a mcbagholder forever.

Still time to buy?

I fucking bought this at $1 and shilled it pretty hard here because I genuinely like the project. I sold my holdings to get into LTC. Which worked, I made more on the LTC pump than this pump, but it's satisfying to see the coin do well.

However Im still concerned about ETH contagion affecting all associated projects after the bancor ICO. If something as big as bancor fails, is exploited or vulnerability is found, all ETH based tokens will suffer.

Still. If I make it big enough in my other holdings, I'll definitely buy back into 1st.

I bought this at 8 cents each, shit is cash. Apparently it mooned because of the tournament.

140% increase, love it. Holding for atleast a couple of hours.

nvm sold my bags, couldnt take it anymore. Still a nice profit.

Thanks biz for shilling me when it was 0.70 cents

I sold at 1.90 If I missed out on another 20 bucks so what I made something to invest elsewhere

Nice one lad, lets get shilled again by biz and pray for a comfy profit like this beautiful morning.

i sold this at a loss
cant believe this shit is mooning right now

wtf is going on

It was a project with potential, it was just taking a while to get on track

well fuck me
ill never doubt biz again

>1st + ammo for max gains

yeah I just sold, doubled my money. I think I'll leave a low buy order to sleep on

> tfw sold at .00056000 last night thinking it wouldn't go up
fucking kill me, it better dip to at least .0005

made already 100% gains from it, feels good

i told you fuckers about this coin the day it got listed
only one or two anons said they would buy some andi hope they did

Bought some as soon as I could. Lookin at 60-70% here

happy for you user

not trying to shill here but look up SKINZ it's about gambling
i don't know how familiar you are with CS:GO and all but people gamble skins away like crazy
and the most important thing is it's not age restricted so children can gamble as well

also the owners/devs have a couple of verry lucrative gambling/betting sites already

SKINZ ICO is on the 21st this month
1 ETH= 6000 coins
not much but the potential is there

I did. Sold today to get even plus some bonus. Never again

? you made gains didn't you ?

sold at 100% gain

Still a relative loss to holding ETH alas

Sound I put $100 in this? Looks like it has huge potential soon.

As poster above ask yourself what your intentions are with the 100$

If you are willing to hold for more than a month there are more coins which will rise than fall altogether

If you are seeking short term gains week to week consider where financial attention is and why - IE where is the next 10x

Someone made a thread a week ago about investing 100$ (if that's all you got) into magic mushrooms instead - as a superior lifetime investment

Wish that would become a meme, best wisdom this user's witnessed here

should i dump my bags now or does this shitcoin actually have potential? bought in at 0.60$

I went to their sites but I couldn't really determine how much capital was flowing through them. If anyone has any info it'd be appreciated.

Also. I made a shitty hacky Witness node Calculator for 1st blood.
jsfiddle.net/bmt2hdnm/15/

This literally doubled, meme magic is real

>Someone made a thread a week ago about investing 100$ (if that's all you got) into magic mushrooms instead - as a superior lifetime investment

What? What's the deal with magic mushrooms

Op here feel pretty stupid, at least i doubled up

>tfw coulda quadrupled

Any tips to have stronger hands when something getting pumped?

I feel like not being greedy enough fucked me over

HODL!!!!!

I cant find info anywhere on how this coin is generated, if its capped, what its yearly supply increase is if it isnt capped, etc. How the fuck do you find this kind of info about all the random coins? On some of them it says capped at coinmarketcap, but on others there is no info, and its a huge difference between projects that put more coins into the economy over time (which are shit, like STEEM) and capped coins (which are good, like SNGLS).

I think this project looks interesting long term, but I want to know more about how the actual coin works.