Trade Thread

WHERES MY CRYPTO DAYTRADERS AT?

What are you holding, what are you buying?

(DGB, SIA, ARK, ANT & other pajeetcoins NOT WELCOME)

sia isnt a pajeetcoin. everyone involved is white im pretty sure?

Just bought mona for 14867 and trying to sell at ~153xxx
Doing well during the crash and everything, only lost money at 1 trade in the last 3 days.

Jesus FUCKING CHRIST.

Only BTC, ETH and LTC allowed from now on.
Fucking kids.

Literally none of those are pajeet coins

Stay poor you fucking daytrader, you're the type of retard to sell 10000 BTC in 2010 for $5

Have fun chasing that moon faggot

Sorry, nigger, other coins are giving me more money faster than your crypto affection coins

Thanks, already up $100k from a $5k investment in Ethereum a year ago.

ETH always was legit. Anything beside the top 3 are fucking shill coins but you're just too fucking dumb to see it.

been sticking with the basics, BTC, ETH, DASH, XMR

depends on if I can get leveraged margin calls and what the hell is going on.

not holding anything in crypto in the moment, retreated to USD at 2,630 yesterday and keeping an eye on BTC most of the day, missed the DASH rally and no short opportunity...

0 trades today... meh

You're a fucking idiot. Eth was considered a shill coin in 2015 and most of 2016

Now get off my board you dumb newfaggot piece of shit.

My man, good move.

Been keeping an eye on LTC all day. Shit is about to tank unless I'm reading it wrong.

Pink whale is usually right and he said ltc would crash today or tomorrow

To you maybe.

You we're probably shilling another shillcoin back then and only jumped on ETH when yours got dumped.

Buy ANS right now.

Only holding btc. Sold my lisk today for 100 sats more. And etc for 100k sats on each coin.
Not really sure where to go from here. Had eyes on potcoin but I don't believe the reversal just yet. But if confirms will be my next skim.

Risky holding btc right now, if you ask me.
Looks like it's gonna dip.

Ans is going to have some serious price swings into the night as the Chinese react. Good opportunity for day trading plus you can watch the chnese markets and get a good feel for the mood

agreed, been waiting for a clear short signal.

whatever you say nigger.

I have LBC can I be part of this cool guys thread?

R8
CRW
TRST
GNT
PIVX
Should I be holding these? Which should I dump?

DCR
XBY
PTOY
XVG

Awating moon mission...

Me2 my senpai