Bancor is hitting the exchanges tomorrow. It'll open at the ICO price and shoot up immediately as people buy...

Bancor is hitting the exchanges tomorrow. It'll open at the ICO price and shoot up immediately as people buy. You guys ready to accumulate?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bancor-network/
coinmarketcap.com/assets/patientory/
hackingdistributed.com/2017/06/19/bancor-is-flawed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm ready to dump my bags on ya all

guess it's been delayed. if you dump bancor before it reaches $1000 a coin you're a retard

WHEN CAN I ADD THIS SHITCOIN TO BLOCKFOLIO!?

More likely than not, OP, it'll open at ICO price and drop like a brick as half the holders sell for easy gains. If you don't dump, you'll lose out on the immediate gains with which to buy back in after it forms a floor. This is probably what majority of the ICO holders are reasoning.

Dump that shit as soon as it hits the exchange

t. jew

I can imagine $200 per BNT in 2 years

Delayed?

That's not how Bancor works. The IOUs on hitbit are fucking retarded. Bancor goes up in value the more people buy it, so it will open at whatever the ICO price was.

ready to be that one guy that buys at 1btc

this is true, but it doesn't stop people on the exchange from paying more than contract price due to frenzies and ignorance/laziness. there's money to be made in the contract, on the exchange, and in arbitrage.

You misunderstand. I'm saying it will drop from whatever price it opens at due to quick-gains mentality of half the investors and whales (if BAT was any indication). A huge selloff will push the price down initially, at which point the smart seller will rebuy to get more BNT.

You're mentally retarded

That is not how Bancor works

Bancor also devalues the worth of the token as per it's protocol and it can go further down than .01 ETH if the platform has bigger sell volume and can't buy contracts fast enough

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bancor-network/

That is exactly whats going to happen

coinmarketcap.com/assets/patientory/

here's a recent example of the relevance of those IOUs

Gonna be a bloodbath. Bancor is literally junk

It's going to be delayed it seems.

On which markets is it going to be released?

Why haven't you bought the XDN dip yet Veeky Forums ?

XDN isn't going anywhere. Check the thread for it, they're not getting anyone for the ICCO.

nice try, discord pajeet

I can't wait until everyone who sold their etherium for this jewy shitcoin realizes they made the single worst financial mistake of their lives; on par with your ancestors who traded their gold for fiat cash.

>shoot up immediately
>Bancor scamcoin
top kek

What did he meant by this? BNT is not even yet tradeable or in the exchanges. Are you one of those PnD pajeets?

the fact that it isn't tradeable yet is the only reason it isnt being dumped

Maybe a week later after the bubble pops.

this, be quick goyims!

Bancor is gonna first drop under ICO and then rise out of the ashes like a magnificent phoenix.

Bancor will reach parity with etherium, and then all combined eth based coin market caps. The endgame plan is to consolidate a bunch of altcoins into bancor as a new type of hub for the superior smart contract using ETH asstet, or any coin that can execute smart contracts.

The endgame of Bancor is to create token changers for every crypto in existence. This is what they mean my capitalizing on the "long tail", because the more shitcoins that are paired with BNT, the value of BNT will rise to astronomical proportions. The side effect of this is more and more actual coins will be locked as reserves within the token changer, reducing the supply in the market and driving prices up even further.

In a year or two BNT trading pairs would be the norm on all exchanges, overtaking BTC and ETH denominated pairs.

This is the Petro-Dollar of crypto. Only pajeets and fools treating this as another shitcoin looking for short term puny 10x wins while a whole motherfucking paradigm shift is forming right in front of their eyes.

>In a year or two BNT trading pairs would be the norm on all exchanges, overtaking BTC and ETH denominated pairs.

why would i trade my coin for BNC at a exchange instead of pinning my coin to BNC with the protocol?
and what about the fees they are taking for that

cant wait for all the suicidal pepes once this hits the ICO

where can i buy and hold bancor ?

at the landfill (b/c it's trash)

>WAHH THATSN OT HOW BANCOR WORKS
>BANCOR CAN ONLY GO UP

is this your first ico, kid?

hackingdistributed.com/2017/06/19/bancor-is-flawed/

better dump it fast

Yup

Like this?

xdn is actually a good buy in, currently low and some other user tips with it

Yes, they will have a chance at redemption but it will start with them buying Bancor at an inflated price. We will all enjoy massive gains in the long term though.

The trajectory will be so steady and vertical for days so everyone will have their chance.

>betting against (((them)))

There are articles about each successful coin bashing it. I don't see the author developing any superior cryptos.
>Boo hoo, my opinion
That author is incredibly biased if you know his vackground. He is only famous because of his millions of dollars in Bitcoin from years ago. He is just a greedy shill, which is not unexpected to be honest.

(((they))) already won though

so basically their plan is to be the ones calling the shots. Fuck that, fuck bancor and fuck you for shilling this abomination that goes against cryptos

this.
the guy is a fucking know-it-all faggot.
most of the points in the article are absolute garbage. also hes literally a tezos shill and works as their advisor so top fucking kek if you see any time of events that correlate with tezos LUL.
He left because he only did the math for bancor and works in another job requiring absolute market neutrality.

That was my post last night, I just mean it is a hub between etherium assets, Bancor is really just connecting the dots for what should naturally be the next step for a coin with many variants, and it is still decentralized. I just see it as a way to make erc-20 coins more fluid and accessible.

The same way waves could be a hub for other coins yet it will still use smart contracts. I am holding Waves and Bancor, so you can know my influence. I really did think about this a lot though. I am not mindlessly shilling shitcoins. I still appreciate other coins and their tech, I just am trying a certain angle.

>consolidate a bunch of altcoins into bancor
lol a centralized model trying to operate on a decentralized platform. good luck with that.

we don't need central control. we need faster and flexible exchanges. Prism will do this better and they already have working tech.

ANS and BNT will be moon brothers
Below is from antshares conference schedule on the 22nd
>16:50 - 17:00 "New digital currency exchange platform"
prepare for chinese whales lads