So i have a question. so i just got into shitcoins yesterday...

so i have a question. so i just got into shitcoins yesterday. been trading bitcoin for awhile making pretty good money there(large sum of money) i found out about redd and wanted to invest. so i invested got a bunch. tonight was going to dump some more money in redd. thought i would let it sit in ANS on this pump. here is my question

so i bought in at 0.0024(of a bitcoin?) ok so price of bitcoin is 2560. so my thinking is that price of ANS is 0.0024/1(bitcoin). so if bitcoin drops 1k tomorrow it will be 0.0024/1(bitcoin?) even tho ans does not drop. is this a correct statment. i cant rap my mind around how bittrex prices there coins. if anyone could help out a user i would be greatfull

selffffeee bump really need a answer

to restate my question if ANS stays the same price but bitcoin drops 1k tomorrow i lose money on ANS

Obviously. Altcoins are pegged to BTC.

Yes, it took me a fucking week to understand this but yes. If ANS does +0.00 for the day, but Bitcoin crashes 50%, you just lost 50% of your money. You can still buy the same amount of Bitcoin, it's just worth 50% less.

but that does not answer my question. so if bitcoin is raising and ANS is raising. im making 2 times the money? 1 time for ANS and one time for bitcoin? this is a real question. im trying to figure out how bittrex works

Only relative to btc

thanks user you are a true hero. so my next question is why does it not make since to just trade alts its the best of both worlds. hmm thanks thats what i thought. just needed confirmed.

so when you think bitcoin is going to dip you must sell all your altcoins and bitcoin. hits why prices flow the same. thanks

Yes, your value is doubly going up. If BTC is $1000 and the price of ANS is 0.5, that means you can buy two AND with your 1 BTC.

If the "price" of ANS goes to .7 the next day, you now have $1,400 because .7 + .7 = 1.4 x $1000 = $1,400.

If your ANS "price" goes to .7, and BTC "price" (so, the cost in USD) goes up to $1250, you now have $1,750 in USD equivalent.

alot of thinking that needs to go into this alt trading. i found out that im having more fun at alts than i do trading bitcoin. but the fact i might lose 50k in 30 secounds allways sucks

If you think BTC is going to dip, you could sell it for cash or move it to USDT (money backed). You could also move it to something dumb and stable like DOGE or LTC, but remember that moving your BTC to an altcoin that doesnt drop doesnt mean a whole lot, you still just lost all the value because it's all tied back to BTC (for the most part). Buying BTC back with altcoins after it crashes doesnt do much for you, because you're still trading the same ratio of altcoin/btc..just for less money.

To clarify, the only thing good about making a killing on an alt that skyrockets is that you can buy a lot more BTC when you exchange that alt. It's possible to go +50.0% on an altcoin and still lose money for the day (because if BTC crashes the same day, you're just getting 50% more of a terrible price). k But the idea would be to trade into BTC if you want for the rebound when it comes back up. That's where you make your money.

thanks that clears it up thats what i needed to know. i understand why this happens, same way gold backed usda 70 years ago. but i will tell you its stupid when it comes to alts. they should be valved in usad. seems like i dont know. if every coin is specal and its own coin. but based on bitcoin. it can never be its own coin. i guess eth was like this until it got big enough for it to be based on usad.anyways thats a scam coin 80 percent mined ya fuck that lol thanks for the info. im lamboing soon anons

Wtf is USDT, how does that work

ya thats what im saying you cant put it in ltc even tho it dont dip. you lose the btc. so it has to be usa chash. if you want to buy dips. if your long hodl it would be good.also the next part i need to research is the whole USDT part and how that works

i see thats a good point, thats another angle to look at. so if bitcoin drops and alt moons you have more buying power on bitcoin. but how offten does this happen because all alts are tied to bitcoin? thats a gamble saying one will raise and one may or might not dip

investing in this bullshit...ahahhaa

you mad i just made 14k off bitcoin dip

and made 50 dollars on ANS with 150 dollars because as i learned as bitcoin goes up an ANS goes up i get a lambo

No..because you got lucky. You are a gambler and eventually you will make a shit call and lose that money.

making less money that you put in?

Dont think of it as dollars anymore. Just think of the bitcoin. BTC will keep going up.

i got in for 2k when i started over about 6 mouths i losted 80 percent of it. i built it back up(i learned how to trade bitcoin) stoped being a weak handed faggot. making a good profit atm. yes i could lose everything over night. but hell why live of you cant have some fun. i sent 3 years of my life on a craps table. this is easy comparison to that. i would spent 30k in a night and go home and sleep like a baby. no telling how much money i lost there. i will tell you i did not come out on top

>losted

please fuck off

well thats agood way to put it. but i day trade bitcoin so if it drops 30 dollars im trying to buy that shit. but on bitcoin it needs to brake 2570 ceiling like supper fast or im going to be pissed

why you salty im just having a convo. i hope you are not mad you cant get in on dem gains. is it becuase you dont have money? or the balls? i get it i work in the oil feild 80 hours a week. i got bills i have not pulled money out of bitcoin yet. life happens. its good buy 100 dollars worth of REDD and forget about it. many people start out with 100 dollars. you dont have to come here and act like your better than me. i put 2k in thats what i could throw away. dont be pissed at me because your pissed. just do it faggot. these people on here talking about 300k gains and shit may be true. but most likey shopped. put 100 dollars in and get to work. all your doing is wasteing time. may god bless your soul. you seem mad. there is no reason for that

>Accusing others of trying to act better than people.
>Literally using money to make yourself look better than others .

Do you actually hear yourself dude?

i also said i gained all my losted money back and well above my investment now. a while after i broke even i invested abuch more money but im sitting pretty goot. so i though i would get into shitcoins. before just bitcoin ETH is shit and will die in hell fire fuck that shit never invest in that even if it goes to 7k. you have to start somewhere. heres the deal im in my bed drinking beer listening to tyler wood still riding shotgun. i could be out doing drugs fucking aids whores. but i enjoy this. so this iswhat i do. i buy lambos for fun

i dont know you. why do you care if you think i have money. i never stated how much money i have on cytro. i said my starting point was 2k. i did say i lost 30k at the crapps table that is the truth and im not proud of that.

where are u from where do you work? i work in the oil feild like stated before. everyone outside of oilfeild thinks its geat and making 500k a year doing nothing. thats what i though when i got into it. its fucking shit. i hate everyone in the oil feild there all shit. the work is shit. i risk my life everyday for a shit pay check for a jew in canada. (90 percent of all usa oil feild companys are based out of canada for tax reasons)