Why is this coin so fucking stable right now? What's about to happen? Are we going to see another dip? Another crash?

Why is this coin so fucking stable right now? What's about to happen? Are we going to see another dip? Another crash?

or is it straight to $50+...

straight to 100 and then straight to 1 most likely

strait to 1$? you think it will crash that hard?

ltc gonna moon to triple digits. don't have much time but all you ne

I predict $60+ this week, $100 next week. There will be sell offs but everyone who missed the ETH and BTC trains wants to ride a LTC train. It's sitting there at $40 just asking to get pumped. Buy some coins niggas and HODL

no I'm literally just shitposting.

desu i think it's going to begrudgingly rise slowly because of its notorious stability
>whales fuck ltc after I say this

did my phone actually just change that to desu or is it the board

board

Litecoin's stable as fuck. It's like pushing a boulder up a mountain to get prices to move up, but once it's there, it's hard to come back down.

HERE WE GO, TO THE MOON

>being this much of a fucking newfag
>and mobileshitter
I hate cancer like you.

you mean just this weekend? cause its been stable at least a couple months. if anything its volatile this weekend

>newfag/mobileshitter
legitimately kys I'm in another state right now with no pc

also I left to go to eightchan years ago and came back since it's dead.

HERE WE GO AGAIN BOYS!!!

Only real crypto among a stream of shit-coins

>tfw wanted to buy last week at $30 but i had just signed to bitrex and didnt knew how to buy there

Feels bad

same for me pls tell how

NOPE! LTC has achieved stability and it is the first coin to do so. This will prove that crypto is a viable currency and millions will see the potential and the benefits, and will flock to crypto.

This will increase its value again and cause everyone to lose hope and litecoin will fall through the floor!

Moral to the story, buy now were going to lambo land, boys and girls

>coins niggas
What are "coins niggas"?
Did you mean "coins, niggas"?

will we be hitting 50?

hitting $50 2nite

Superior LTC race post current gains

dont think thats a whale , just some idiot legitimately trying to sell off his ants

Check the help section "how to trade" its a youtube vid, dont buy ltc at ath

I bought 10 at $32 on jewbase I just genuinely don't know how to use buttrex

so did Litecoin just open on bitstamp?

Sell at $50?

Not yet.

People saw how stable it was during the latest correction, low price relative to how long it has been around&availability on fiat to crypto markets, and it's fas, on to 100$.

don't you dare fucking sell just HODL until the normies take us to 100

The real value of LTC is at least 1/4th of Bitcoin.

+ LTC has no ASICBoost problem
+ LTC has SegWit already enabled

Just bought 700 LTC, we going to the moon lads!

$1000 by 2018

Check em

I have a fear it will get dumped once it's added on bitstamp, so I'm thinking about selling at $50 and buying back at the dip. BUT there's the possibility It will moon non stop and then I will want to kill myself.

Decisions, decisions

So I already have 10 LTC. I'm currently a poorfag with only 10,000USD total and unemployed. should I risk buying more? I feel as if the jewbase commission would probably make buying more pointless.

Don't spend what you can't afford to lose.

maybe it's best to just look for a shitcoin that's bound to moon so I can gain enough to make significant profit from main coins.hmmmmmmmmmm

>shitcoin
Don't. You might just as well play the lottery.

how many hours till its on bistamp?

this shit is gonna go over 100

that's what I always figured as well

why do people keep saying that? its not even hit $50 yet.

>Why is this coin so fucking stable right now?
because its not one of the flavor of the day pump coins Veeky Forums talks about

stop fucking around with the market so much, people really believe in litecoin and it's been around forever, king of the alts, stop treating it like a meme coin you utter twat.

If you roll a boulder up a mountain, it'll roll back down quickly unless someone's there to keep holding it.

just got all in, as soon as bitstamp+LN news gets spread this will overshoot 50$ with ease. setting my sell orders between 60-70$

hell it might go to 100$

Bitstamp is likely already priced in desu

What prices was it hitting last night? It was nighttime in the US

im ready

>What's about to happen?
august 1st

you were supposed to buy in at 0.012 like biz told us to

i bought 7 the last time it was 0.012 user after someone put a chart here