WHERE WILL SWT GO?

So Swarm City fucked everyone over with a massive crash in the past couple of days, literally halving in value.

Now it's approaching a massive buy wall at 114000, and I'd say it's a lot close to it's intrinsic price.

Add to that the beautiful meme triangle it's currently forming on pic related

Where does everyone think it will go from here? Could this be a good buy now at a 50% discount?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/altcoin/@freeforever/trading-alert-buy-swarm-city-token-ticker-sct
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Straight into the earths core. Shitcoin.

I want to know if the price will stagnate around there, because if it will then im going to sell my bags and make gains elsewhere, then comeback when ive made up my losses.

>I'd say it's a lot close to it's intrinsic price.

It's certainly heading that way.

Ur indicator is telling u to sell..... how do u draw a descending triangle and still ask where its gonna go.....

Can you help me wise guru? I'm legitimately about to kms.

steemit.com/altcoin/@freeforever/trading-alert-buy-swarm-city-token-ticker-sct

swt is a pajeet rape sharing app, and the shittiest of shitcoins only found on the shitting streets of mumbai.
do not buy pajeets shitcoins, it's a shitcoin.

>fucked everyone over
it only fucked retards

serves you right for buying a pajeet shitcoin

I-It'll go up r-right..?

if by up you mean down then yes, it will go up.

i'm sure you "invested" like 12 dollars. now your wife is going to leave you and you won't be able to pay your rent. shut the fuck up.

please get it down to 50 cents so i can buy more

thanks user, im more confident now

how about you dont assume my investment amount? I believe in the tech and team, but I'm not sure if the price is going to go up or down in the short term, in the long term this coin is going to be talked about and used a lot.

Be patient. Think rationally. Hold.

If you think I'm a pajeet telling you that to scam you, then you are beyond help.

>I believe in the tech and team
then you're a retard

the team are scammers and the """"""""""tech"""""""""" is a web-messenger

you bought a scam, sell now while it's worth anything at all

lol.

>muh replace uber

AHAHHHAHHAHHAHHAHHHHAHA

Depends on if those market forces are natural or manipulation to take it downwards. If someone has a giant buy wall up they may have wanted to get it to that price. The fudding on here has been pretty hard on. No one fuds that much for other coins that dip post release.

It's not manipulation, it's just that this shit is new and still needs time to develop into something respectable. The fud is good, it's giving us a perspective of what the average cuck may think. I believe the team will take that criticism and grow. They were going to grow regardless, since they seem pretty self aware, but it's always good to have that continual stream of satan's voice to be sure where you need to improve.

pajeet
rape
sharing
app
for
rape

No one is stopping these fudders from building onto the project and fixing what they think is lacking. This project is being built for the crypto community and eventually attempt to enter mass adoption as the masses go to crypto. The fud paints an inaccurate image of what the project represents. I as a responsible member of the community have volunteered my time to clarify things. That's the spirit we should all have. Work toward something or kill yourself.

T. Uber driving somali

It's open source, by the community, for the community. Dumb niggers.

The same greed that drove the price up, drove it down as well. There's a lot of greed in this game. Learn to be patient and think rationally. After these gaylord sellers are gone and off to cumming in some dudes mouth, the price will stabilize and rise hopefully more organically this time.

the indian rapist community, that's correct.

THE SWARM IS COMING
hide your kids hide your wife

*bzzt* *BZZT*
Swarm City alert! 8 gangrapes currently going on in YOUR AREA, Hyderabad. Rajvinder needs more acid to splash with, let's go!