Hey Veeky Forums I've got 150 ETH that I bought in March...

Hey Veeky Forums I've got 150 ETH that I bought in March. I've made a really nice profit but I keep hearing its overvalued. Would I be stupid to cash out now? What are some reasonable estimations of ethereums value 6 months, 1 year and 5 years from now? Thanks again, I'll also donate 0.05 ETH if anyone gives me a good answer

$7 by next year.

Do you think this is the maximum marketcap we're at now? NO, we will climb to a minimum of 500billion before normies even know about this. Keep your ETH, only share some with fellow Veeky Forums members.

0x0Ce076378139f32E92aaCCFD7d7F19176Fd013fe

What is with this stupid meme

Bump

They are scared the fork won't succeed in august so theytry to scare ETH holders or smth

>meme
>they never listen

I bet your ID is the same colour of your skin right pajeet?

ETH is a fucking worthless shitcoin until some LEGITIMATE businesses start adding their own dApps to it.

To anyone who says "but the UN sent some shit to refugees!!!". no they used ETH's code (which is open source so ANYONE can make a copy of eth) to make an app that does it. anyone who thinks eth is worth more than 1 cent should be gassed

I don't really get how all these ethereum apps are going to work, so I wouldn't invest in it long-term.

If I were you, I'd watch the charts and sell relatively soon, wait for a reasonable dip in price (probably in July due to uncertainty) and buy back in.
You've already made massive gains, and I personally would be comfortable in taking the gains and calling it a day. That being said, I bet Ethereum is going to continue to rise in price, though there will be a massive correction. I don't personally believe in its long-term value, but others do. You will have the opportunity to buy back in at some point, so you should just ask yourself if the potential of more gainz is worth it over the immense profit you've already made.

0xcFA3EFf66a7d6630d10D246619FEa75227411c86
I'll stick around if you wanna ask questions.

ok, I'll forward this advice, which WHALY the good guy got us (don't get scammed tho)..

Sell half your ETH now!!!!
Watch the other half rise.
And before ETH takes over BTC, sell another 90%, because this will go most probably very bad.

No need for tipoff, expecially 0.05 ETH? seriously? .... ;( >tfw me being even more generous than some richfag

>btw when I bought some ETH on coinbase, and it won't be in my wallet until sunday....

fucking coinbase

cash in half, reinvest the other half (either keep it or spread it around other coins you like)

Would it be wise to keep it in USDT for the time being ?

Definitely start cashing in, but not necessarily all at once.

keep some amount in BTC for safe keeping. Live through the fork, which problems are a myth.
$4000 by the end of the year are very realistic predictions, from people which have been right many times. 10000 are top

>4000
is this a joke; i didn't even buy eth at $7 and i still dont think its worth $7.

Now bitcoin, btc is worth 4k

Yes. Don't put it into other coins, esp. BTC. Put some in LTC if you're feeling lucky. Either way, you can buy back in later in an inevitable correction. Selling just half is also a good option if you still wanna let some keep growing.

Imo it could either dip down hovering around 250, or rise up to 500. Those numbers feel good and people like stability. Watch it sink or keep shilling till the coin hits 700. I don't think it will break 1k in 6months tho.

0x3E9C0f3AF0bcb12f20D7B3F238cb331027c3a438

He was talking about btc you dipshit

one day you will apply your tiny intellect to your understanding of cryptos and realise buttcoin is a subset of Ethereum

first to market is your only saving grace; too bad that isn't enough anymore, buttcoiner.

Why? BTC does less. Good thing its capped but I don't put much value into it.