Tfw you realize the endless protestant/catholic debates on Veeky Forums are fueled by orthodox trolls as an attempt to...

>tfw you realize the endless protestant/catholic debates on Veeky Forums are fueled by orthodox trolls as an attempt to destroy western theology and freedom

who else /filioquepill/ here?

But Catholics are wrong.

The protestants/catholics are the problem.

We are the solution.

Orthodox Christians are more Christian than Protestcucks desu.

>2017
>actually arguing about the different sects of some religion

>tfw you realize the endless protestant/catholic debates on Veeky Forums are fueled by atheist trolls and JIDF agents as an attempt to deflect criticism of themselves.

Mfw when Catholic with literally Orthodox siblings.

Different branches, same tree, don`t cancer...

>tfw atheist
>tfw i plant strawman arguments, derail threads, disingenuously argue for or against various denominations, and generally post ridiculous arguments to discredit christianity and make christians look idiotic

hehehe

>tfw christian
>post *tips fedora*

>mfw it's 2017 and i'm shitposting about jesus and catholics/protestants on a taiwanese fishing equipment barter website
seven year old me being forced to go to church would get such a kick out of this

It's an Australian Protestant, every day with his idolatry nonsense.

>mfw Photian heretics deny the filioque.
Not surprising since they deny basic moral facts when the world pushes.

looks like i'm joining the orthodox church then

>moral
>facts

Veeky Forums should convert to Old Believer faith to trigger the tsarcuck orthodox on this board

>morals
>opinions
Nice me.me

Are you that dragons = dinosaurs guy? Because no one can make Christianity look more stupid than him.

>tfw Constantine is gone
Why did you scare her away you awful bullies?

He was an obnoxious tranny that just shilled for Orthodoxy for the sake of shilling, even when presented with facts proving him wrong.

Any user care to tell me what finally led him to leave?

She was not a tranny. This is one of many memes created for the sole purpose of bullying her, and to avoid rational discussion.

Don't talk about my future wife like that, you fucking fagget

>what finally led [her] to leave
She probably realized this place is toxic and grew out of it. I'm looking forward to doing it myself, but I lack willpower to do it.

hello constantine you tranny fuck

If only.

>She probably realized this place is toxic and grew out of it.
Or maybe he just stopped using his tripcode, went to the sissy threads on /gif/ and made himself at home.

Is Constantine really a tranny? Where did this meme originate?

who cares? if you've been here long enough you'd recognize that all trip-fags have expiration dates either cause the leave for unknown reasons, or they crack under all the (rightful) insults flung at them for being the attentions whores they are. That, or someone cracks their trip or so-called female tripfags get exposed as guys (see: feminster and butterfly on Veeky Forums)

He was caught posting on sissy threads with his trip on.