Crypto

crypto
>it's just 1s and 0s (electrons) man
anything physical
>it's just atoms man

The funniest thing is that I bet most of you would value the 1s and 0s in your computer more than anything in the "real world".

Value is whatever a conscious mind deems valuable. Nothing is 'intrinsically valuable' because intrinsic value doesnt exist. Look into pet rocks and knock your socks

>another normie trying to comprehend how crypto currencies work

>i taught these NEET losers on the Veeky Forums to value nature, spirituality and that they should watch Zeitgeist on Netflix.

what?

>>it's just 1s and 0s (electrons) man
>electrons

Reeeeeeeeeeee

You're smarter than that user

>Nothing is 'intrinsically valuable'

yes, you are a physical organism so things like food, water, protection from elements are most definitely "intrinsically valuable" insofar as you remain a human being

>insofar as you remain a human being

I'm glad you put that disclaimer

wew man that's deep. how about you take an economy 101 course before trying to be a preacher

and you should be smarter than that
fucking moron gtfo with your patronising

>YOUR wrong because I say so

K next

what are you talking about user?

kek

No, those are only valuable based on the assumption that your life is valuable. As OP said, value is entirely subjective and relative. Literally nothing has value, except that which we give to it.

There is intrinsic value you double digit iq nigger.
Food, water and sex have intrinsic value. This value is the effort it takes to hunt/grow/fight

read the thread you single digit iq wigger

>asexual

Tell me how sex has intrinsic value for them

>suicidal
>bolemic
>aquagenic urticaria

Tell me how food and water has intrinsic value for them

So those things which we have given value are valuable.

Yes. If a majority only traded in rocks, you would be out right now hoarding them

kek

The masses will be ready for crypto. They don't believe it yet because the (((banks))) don't offer them yet.

I saw a paypal ad recently about paying with your phone.
"Paypal is new money"
How many of you pay your bills online? And general banking online. Obviously this is the way things will naturally progress. We are going cashless.
All those digital payment types that deal with usd can be very easily adapted to deal with crypto.
The masses will have cryptocurrencies eased onto them by way of those existing digital payment systems.