Show me dem blockfolios niggas

show me dem blockfolios niggas

Thoughts?
>pls no bullying for swt

pt 2, is it too diversified? i fell for the swt scam btw

Pls be gentle

lol none of u have antshares

I was a no coiner last week lmao

Too many memes not enough actual sustenance. If your blockfolio is a body then you're eating way too many cheetos. Sure, they taste good, but eventually you'll die from malnutrition.
Think about getting into FCT and NXS.

> no antshares

Are you retarded look at my post, I'm all in baby

Rate me biz. RLC is going to make me rich or ruin me.

You are either a genius or a madman. When did you buy in?

Already up 2 btc

Doing okayish

How is your blockfolio showing a price for mobilego? Do you manually input and update it?

>main position in BTC
nice

Any good?

>In minusl holding for plusl.
Waiting for dcorp.it to dump eth.
Waiting for stratis to moon.
Failing with dgb meme.

add mgo as a new coin and if it isnt there yet you have to sync it prolly

When can I expect to travel the world with my girl and not have to worry about wageslaving ever again?

Yeah I have it added. But showing price as 0 due to no trades on the marketplace yet.

maybe you have the wrong market, change to liqui.io instead of bittrex. mothafuckinass bittrex still hasn't added mgo trading

Just realised this minutes before your post. Thanks, it's sorted now. £300 ain't bad for a free airdrop!

L A M B O L A N D inc

Lambo confirmed?

This plus 1.55 ETH

I Also gave 1 Eth to a friend who could use it to purchase 10k status token in advance via some fund, did i get scammed?

>winning portfolio

Poorfag here

Any suggestions for multi-wallet apps?

How am I doing?

Ignore the 24h change just added zcash

Big Dick Digibyte coming back with a vengeance soon

Started with about 1,460 a few weeks back. I made a mistake with EXP.

r8. ~930 CAD initial investment 3 weeks ago. Thinking about hedging my ETH into LTC

i was late to the party but so far so good

I'm just sad you didnt invest more in ANS

confirmed madman. i only went 50% in on ANS

all in on BLOCK? explain?

>Big Dick Digibyte coming back with a vengeance soon
i dunno user.. what makes you think that?

Finally someone who did some research.
I ended up exchanging all my coins for GByte though, maybe I went a bit overboard, but I can't regret it, it's only gone up since I bought it, (except for after the free GBytes in the latest distribution)
You DO know that if you keep them until July 9th, you'll get 20% more for free right? and if you talk to the transition bot, (need to use the wallet) you will also get some black bytes for free

how fucked am I? Going for long term holds

research byteball a bit

Started with $1552 3 weeks ago. Went all in on ANS yesterday morning because of memes. Ily Veeky Forums

Should I diversify or HODL for the 22nd?

My phone is charging atm, but I am holding Blocknet, Factom, AnS(got in late because I am a retard who was watching the coin since 1.20 but didn't bought) and UbiQ.

I made huge gains last month but the last two weeks have been pretty rough on me. Do any of you think I should change something on my portofolio? Sadly I don't have more money to invest atm

Hodl

3.55mm% up nice meem bro

I've been found out!

Is antshares a good hold for months/long term? Or are all you going to dump before the conference?

It should be. I was thinking about buying before the memes started because It was supposed to be the chinese ETH and China generally favors its products.

i dunno but i for one will probably still be holding

Does PND stand for pump & dump coin?

Possibly.

Coinbros, can somebody tell me how to avoid a crash the best and fastest way possible? in a day or two there is gonna be a huge sell off, like always after activity like this and I'd like to somehow tie my btc value to usd or euro, however transferring it to coinbase takes time and is a pain in the ass. Is there a coin that I can use to make sure my coin value will stay withing 5% fluctuations?

>a coin literally called pump n dump

Kek

Newbie here, did I get meme'd with ANS? I just brought in and I plan to hold them until the 21st or 22nd begore I sell them. I also just brought 0.5 eth because of the Status ico

I literally just began trading nur I've been Learning dir 2 weeks. My ein Kapitän was 584.19$

Half of me thinks I'm going to Lamboland & half of me thinks I'm a mad man who's going to lose it all. I started with 4.5k in March. I think I'd rather try and lose it all, than cash out early and live in regret. I already regret not buying Bitcoin for under a dollar when I saw it being shilled on /b/ all those years ago. I was a fucking idiot and assumed it was just some Ponzi scheme.

Still, I'm so conflicted...

it will dip and i will keep holding.

Update. Sold most of the memecoins I held for a while and went for more ANS/LTC and bought back SC again.

You made a great choice. Just hold it and you will get your lambo by the end of this year.

Getting ass raped currently

I feel you friend. I made $7000 from $500 in may but ever since June came out I'm only getting raped

started with €1460 on june 13th
I was flipping a few 100 euro until I decided to go all in on ant and hold

I'm going to suck an ants dick today

straight to lamboland user

@_@

No BTC. Why?

Will i ever make it?

>>lol no. XVG, DGB. ARK. Jesus man...

same.

+900 BNT

rate pls

r8 h8 masturb8

Just got into the game last week, am I doing ok? Im a poorfag pls no bully

A great day indeed.

fake and gay

Main take away from this thread is that all of you should get RLC.

Hahaha

Please respond

What are "blockfolio niggas"?
Did you mean "Show me those Blockfolios, niggas."?

Not pictured, 100k RDD bags.

Am I going to make it Veeky Forums?

R8 pls
I also have 22 MNE but I don't know how to add it to Blockfolio.

These are some sexy portfolios

Look into WINGS too

You must be a fellow ARK passenger.

Care to give me a quick rundown on why I should buy WINGS?

Yessir, it's half my portfolio

WINGS DAO is basically a way for people to fund and speculate on upcoming ICOs and crypto projects. It's basically a lottery where people wager on the estimated funding a project will receive. It's heavily backed (if not built by, I'm not sure) the Bancor people and will rise in value as other big ICOs come out.

I have some, it's just not on my portfolio

how do you guys do research? I look on coinmarketcap and read white papers of coins that are shilled on biz... Need better ways

>pic related

you're the guy with 2MM SC, or are you a fake?

What are your reasons to go all-in on Sia? Do you see it as the next Dropbox?

Just got Blockfolio; can't figure out how to transfer BTC onto it in order to start trading. Please help

Blockfolio just tracks coins.
In order to trade you need to make an account with an exchange such as Bittrex, Kraken, Poloniex... Bittrex is my favorite.

Oooooooh ok

Thanks mate

You'll need one exchange to exchange your fiat (USD, EUR, CAD, ...) to cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH, ...)

From then on you can move your coins and go to crypto-only exchanges like Bittrex.

all i buy is chinese ants bitch

I use the BTC ATMs for that; cash to BTC to wallet to trader. My question is now how to link the Blockfolio to my Poloniex account

These gains have been blessed

Okay, I'll bite. Its not much.