Tfw my mistakes will NEVER stop haunting me

>tfw my mistakes will NEVER stop haunting me

im rage quitting cryptos

im fucking done

The horrifically distorted wojaks have to be my favorite Veeky Forums meme

agreed

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Buy antshares / ANS and you'll make uo for it. Look it up in the catalog.

IT NOT mistakes, IT THE SYSTEM

whatever you do, don't buy BTC call options at 2k strike price

THESE DGB BAGS ARE WEIGHING ME DOWNWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I know the feeling. It's eating at me as well.
I'm seriously about to quit, just to spare my health at this point. Plus let's be honest the era of easy money in crypto is over. It was three months ago..

>I boght into an unknown ICO that wont finished until august and dont even know when it'll hit exchanges

I fucked up. I should've hodled my eth instead FUCK

I'm a vet that was in Somalia. Niggers are the worst people on the planet. The middle easterners are a close second but niggers surpass them all. Child soldiers, infant rape to cure aids, genital mutalation of who ever they feel like. It wears you down over time and hardens your heart. After a awhile everytime we were clear to engage I aimed for the balls of the males and uterus of the females. Younger the better anyone with a weapon. My all time favorite was a young boy maybe 12 or 13 in red basketball shorts. He was on the sidewalk firing an ak standing up not near cover. I took aim and fired one right for his gonads. Front of his shorts pop open and bloods flowing. Direct hit. He stands up to try and move but then something falls out of his shorts. It's really long and he's back on the ground panicking. the fighting died down shortly after that and our medic treated him. His testicle had uncoiled and fallen out of his sack. The bullet tore through his scrotum blowing one ball completely off. It exited out next to the other ball but uncoiled it on its way out. The boy had scooped his only( soon to be no more) ball up like nasty putty in his hands and cradled it like he was keeping it safe. I had to leave the area so I could laugh. Fuck niggers.

>cashed out DASH at $100
>cashed out ETH before $300
>cashed out LTC at $32
>missed out in ETC
>missed out in XRP

after I reached my goals, I'm gonna cash everything out then just walk away

>sold antshares at 170k yesterday
>bought into polybius ICO which was revealed to be a russian scam

>after
your certainty is the very thing that will get to you

hello john

Fucking mercs