BUY ANTSHARES NOW OR CRY LATER THIS YEAR

BUY ANTSHARES NOW OR CRY LATER THIS YEAR

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL. THIS COIN IS CHINESE ETH, BETTER THAN STRAT AND THE ONLY NON ETH COIN PARTNERED WITH OUR FRIENDS AT BANCOR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ph-CA_tu5KA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where would one go to find news/announcements like the one that announced Ant's partnership with Microsoft and Bancor? I always just get my news second-hand on Veeky Forums

desu one thing that it for sure is that Chinese really prefer technology that is made by their own country. Just look at Huawei and the same counts for antshares

honestly, go to reddit. they translate most of the news

Look for the other antshares/ANS threads on the board and in the archives bizbros. Please don't miss this train. Just check out the threads if you don't believe, and look at the subreddit. Buy on Bittrex, now!

How much to invest now for lambo in 6 months?

ANSwer the man

I wish I knew

exactly $7

december will look something like this:

>stroll into lamborghini dealership
>salesman notices me, immediately kicks everyone out of store
>tip the receptionist 0.000000000001 ANS
>ask how much the 2018 mode lambo is
>that will be 1 ANS my good sir

So you tipped the receptionist $0.0000005 USD?

AdM7aWQtjzLktuXyRzZgBJ6gxyavRJWgTR

pls i'm new gib me some ants

yes lmao

by 2025, FED will have printed so much dollars you will use them as toilet paper.
but hey everyone will be a dollar millionaire

>get in now, shit's mooning
The moment I buy in it levels off

I'm a new faggot and I need to make a decision right now to go all in with 1k. Would it be stupid?

How much can you afford to lose?
Have you calculated your risk?

Do it. Seriously, if you don't you'll be crying in 6 months time. - Thank me with ANTs 0x680c39cF1f5543F690134B8Fb28235575cf6cd14

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA why I dont hold it yesterday

dude I was yesterday at 12:00UTC thinking of getting in with all
and I will do it now on first green candle

This isn't the old Veeky Forums newfaggot. NEVER EVER buy ANYTHING on Veeky Forums without doing your own background research.

Veeky Forums 2.0 is FILLED with coordinated pump and dump groups. NEVER EVER EVER buy anything out of sheer FOMO because that's how they manipulate your natural emotions.

This thing could CRASH HARDCORE after the 22nd. I advise you wait because the price is currently INFLATED and at least do some research tomorrow

It's affordable. If I lose, it will set me back from buying in during late July/August, but I'm tired of making shit gains. I need to moon out of the third world.

thanks bro. im back to this after few years pause, so a newfag

tonight i think Ill kill myself
for the best one I had HMP on yobit I bought 1500000 for 2satoshis and sold for 2satoshis my order took nearly 2 months ended around 2weeks ago and now its pumping

Listen to this user

The shilling is so obvious its ridiculous how much time these clowns have on their hands

>but notice threads that have 300+ posts thats free money

I think I fucked it yesterday buying QRL because some anons recommended it. Thoughts?

lottery
maybe 5% or even less people on this board make moon gains

I haven't looked deeply into QRL. I was planning on investigating it tomorrow actually. We need a hideout where honest researchers can discuss and mingle. I do hardcore research on every coin before I even consider investing and I'm more than happy to share my research.

There's too much marketing on Veeky Forums. It really is becoming a useless place to discuss anything

HODL QRL

125 Ants am I gonna make it?

Veeky Forums researched this together over the last couple of days. no discord pnds. sorry you missed out.

>Veeky Forums researched this together over the last couple of days
KEK

And there was also an user claiming he shilled the fuck out of it and he couldn't believe how it caught on

I'm not saying ANS is a shitcoin. All I said to the user was research before you do anything.

It's interesting how a logical suggestion has caught your ire. What is your agenda?

gloating to no ANSers and making money of course

You do it right. I actually made my own research before buying BAT. I think that the idea is solid enough, and the people behind is serious.

Enjoy your spoils user. I hope you got in under 3 dollars. For everyone getting in now, I'd recommend they think of this first

>Do you see it reaching ethereum marketcap?

If you're not 80% convinced, don't bother because the gains will be minimal compared to the risk

The idea is a good one but it's hard to pull off with so many competitors that can easily pull the rug from under them.

The team is second to none compared to these other crypto projects

Dude the market cap has increased from 100 million to 300 million. Do you think Veeky Forums is responsible for that?

>Do you think Veeky Forums is responsible for that?

I don't think it is or it is not. I'm merely pointing out the bizarre claim that no P&D groups were involved

>Do you see it reaching ethereum marketcap?
This depends on the success of the new release. I fully expect a sell the news scenario and am getting my btc ready.

This, however I wonder how much volume Veeky Forums actually has

Chinese are crazy over this project, could easily see this hitting 100 CNY (~$15) next week

the biz ark node was once valued at $400k

Isn't it at over a mil now?

sheeit, didn't know that

i did not mean no pnds at all, there clearly were some on bittrex last night. i meant this wasn't like caprishit that had 10 threads last night where everyones a pajeet discorder

The group was advertised outside of Veeky Forums

Okay but nobody should invest because Veeky Forums tells them to do so. All I'm saying is do your research.

Is the pump done or?

Its only just begun. But on a serious note this a year long hold at this point.

when you trying to buy the dip and it aint dippin

the dip is right now before the asian market wakes up again

Right? Trying to time this coin is a bitch, you sell hoping for a dip and it just keeps going up. Fuck.

WTF happened yesterday, when they woke up shit lit up like a fucking rocket. ETA -6 hours - if this happens again tonight fucking hell

Oh it will alright, and the day after, and the day after that...

FUCK. It was at 150k when I transferred bitcoins from GDAX wallet to bittrex. Took so fucking long I could only buy it 240k. But Im optimistic, doesnt look like it will dip and if it does I'll buy some more and hodl them.
Really think this can be 15-20 USD in a couple of weeks. The chinks better not dissapoint on the 22nd though...

man we havnt even see the rise

I hear a lot of niggas say it gonna dump b4 22nd, shieeeettttttt them niggas have another thing comin aha

WE ARE GO

ITS PUMPING AGAIN!

WE HAVE LIFT OFF

Oh lawdy, here we go again

See ya nocoiners

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO

About to buy some more.

LET'S FUCKING GO.

What's this dipping to when this FOMO is over? 0.0016?

Based on the charts I would hold for this pump. I think we're due for a moon before we dip. Could go to 8

guys, this things just gonna moon every night when the chinks sleep. feelsgood getting in on this before it moons to $10

Chinamans are still asleep, i don't see how this will work out now. But rather have it stagnate till they wake up...

yea seems you're right. I thought it was gonna moon when the chinks wake up so i sold mine before bed time, i have the same sleep zone as chinks. wake up and it mooned

>hes not all in on iconomi/golem

bad idea to use BTC to transfer between exchanges

what's a good alt to use to transfer between exchanges/wallets?
something with low fees and volatility I suppose?

lol you'll have a good reason to wake up early then, hope it will duplicate till 22nd

LTC is fast, it used to be very stable but not as much anymore

Haha. Thanks Antshares. I bought this shit at 3 dollars. 7 now. Probably 70 dollars in the near future. Probably 700 dollars a few years from now. This shit is blowing up big.

Mozilla Firefox is still a top 3 browser as it stands, they'll shill through it if they have to
Imo they're not just gonna let this thing die, from what I've learned many hours were put into it

The only thing that worries me about this coin is the code, I looked at the source and it's all fucking C# and MS dependencies, pure trash when most other crypto software is nice portable QT c++.

They need to ditch the pajeetsoft parts.

I LOVE CHINAAA MAKE ME $$$$$ PUMP CHETH TO $100

where do i buy this shit

NEW ATH!

bittrex

This shit is gold.
Heard often.. Thought.. "ant" wtf is this shit.
Finnaly yesterday someone said ant is Chinese for gold moon government eth Putin Microsoft and so on.
Bought in at 3€.. Thanks biz finnaly I'm on a moon mission again

banks JUST have to be that slow, late to the fucking game

Next dump I will sell all my ants for this ans

Weak hands. You probably only had like 2 anyway if your hands are that weak so it don't matter.

WARNING

BE HAPPY WITH YOU +50%-100% GAINS

MAKE SURE TO PUT IN STOP ORDERS

Bought at 5, selling a third at 15 (if it gets there) just to be flush, hodling the rest

Don't do before the announcement.
If they announce good stuff it will kick eth in his ass. If it's stupid nonesense it will heavily correct. But before that it will only go higher

ANS is not fit for mongrels to possess

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=Ph-CA_tu5KA

what subreddit? i missed out a lot

How long does it fucking take for bittrex to deposit my btc

On their official page the announcement says there will be a secret surprise guest on their conference.
Who could it be? Bill Gate? Jack Ma? Trump?

do not transfer btc between exchanges if you want things to move quickly

when is it dipping?

>ANS is 1.30
>have trouble with bank account saturday
>"it's all good I'll buy it on monday when the bank people work again and I get everything figured out"
>ANS is up to 3 dollars saturday
>"eh, not as bad but I guess it'll do"
>ANS is 6 dollars sunday
>"n-never let wasted potential block even more potential, right?"
>ANS is 7 dollars monday
>"phew, that's not so bad. time to buy now that I got everything figured out"
>goes up by a dollar while I'm waiting for the transfer to finish pending
fuck me

>not transferring via ETH or other alts

user what are you doing

Here comes the dip lads, weak hands will be shaken out

Just sold off all my XRP and went all in on Antshares at 309000 against any logic. Foooomoooooo! I think I fucked up badly once again

Vitalik

people said the same buying at 220k yesterday, just hold

>went to sleep with a sell order at 290
>mfw now

What's the best buy order price now?