Anyone else really nervous about August 1st? Will we see many moon missions as everone flees bitcoin?

Anyone else really nervous about August 1st? Will we see many moon missions as everone flees bitcoin?

If bitcoin tanks, everything tanks

I am thinking I might pull out completely sometime near the end of July and then enter a few days into August. Anyone with me?

i think we'll come to some unexpected resolution and prices will shoot up. i'm just going to diversify and hodl.

I was planning to just stay in cause potentially, if the switch goes well we could see high returns due to market confidence. But also have 5k ready to go if it tanks.

I'd say 10% odds of the former, and 90% of the latter.

I hope your right user!

Get your ltc now. Bitcoin is dead.

Excited, not nervous. 90% chance that it happens without a hitch and provides new hope in BTC. 10% chance that there is a minor hitch, causing jellyhands to drop like crazy so I can scoop it up and then enjoy the imminent rebound once the kinks are fixed. I'm a latefag and I feel like August 1st will be the closest I'll ever get to early May.

I'll probably buy up some cheap BTC in late July.

So I hear talks about possibly splitting into a new and classic version like eth did, if I put my btc on an actual wallet will I get equal shares in both currencies? How does that work exactly?

retard here
what happens on august 1?

Not really. We'll probably just see the flippening and the ETH or LTC will be the new standard currency if Bitcoin doesn't get its shit together.

Look up btc fork

but eth isnt a currency

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>
>Not really. We'll probably just see the flippening and the ETH or LTC will be the new standard currency if Bitcoin doesn't get its shit together.
ETH isn't a store of value. This is why LTC is such a great performer.

Can't decide if I want to tether and buy back in the dip HOPING it recovers properly, or just go FIAT.
Is it possible ETH will just sky rocket with people stashing there?

HOW CAN YOU ALL BE SO BEHIND ON YOUR BITCOIN NEWS???

There isn't going to be a fork, the miners have agreed to actiavted segwit before august the 1st.

lol don't tell them. let them keep buying memes while btc goes to 10k.

source? i thought the greedy chingchongs were not allowing it

All-in Antshares

top post on /r/Bitcoin

Also on /r/btc for balance.

LTC solid af m8

>I am thinking I might pull out
no one knows for sure but apparently something is happening or will happen. Maybe OP will get a gf or bf who knows?