Eth about to break out?

Eth about to break out?

I was just about to post a thread saying the same thing!

What direction?! PLEASE UP

Yeah, status ico coming very soon so that will pump eth anyway

why would that pump eth? plz explain

That original buy volume spike, along with buy volume showing up on small dips would indicate accumulation.

Do I need to fucking spell it out for you? People need ETH participate in the ICO

Do be wary of bitcoin possibly rising again, as well.

Fuck yes, thanks bro. TO THE MOON WE GO :)

1 D 4 H OMG CANT WAIT

what about the flippening?

ive seen this before
thats why im not holding eth
it might crash within a few hours... im actually betting over $122k on that actually

where are you betting that 122k?

flippening will happen... in 2 months which is a lifetime in crypto
before then eth is due for a correction

doesn't look that way to me.

cool, you going to tell why? or just be a FUD?

short term, just to wait out the crash. already avoided about 3% in losses plus made $2k gains

going to be a blood bath. afterwards tho im back in eth, buying the dip

Any other reasons for a crash other than it happening before? The opposite is true as well.

also the blockfolio numbers are a little off because i didn't update it until recently but had 122k yesterday

the technicals (meme bubble graph with a double top) youre "stable" area is just the "back to normal" before shit goes down

the volume indicates no more buyers. notice the lack of nocoiners here

i could go on for days with the indicators. bancor is making people doubt icos too, seeing a lot of fear

just so many indicators. the only reason for it to rise is 2 months away also (btc going to shit, the cause of the flippening)

>very soon
you mean when?

Any dips coming soon? I think my SEPA transfer is going through sometime today.

1d 2h 58m

So many newfags, fucking useless

heres the graph zoomed out
this is a clear double top

>double top
w-what's that?

What is a double top?
How does that mean it will go down? It could be a double top and then to the moon!

A fundamental like an ICO requiring eth has to be considered here too though. But I also think any significant rise in eth caused by this won't last long.

the final destination of the ski lift, it's all downhill from here
see you at the bottom rebuying it all

thanks user

it means the coin has found its ceiling and hit it twice. there wont be a third time

eth is the only coin that matters and once eth debt cards become main stream there will be no need to ever sell. plus great opportunities in august.

however dont let that blind you from the fact that a correction is not only due but signaling

Good analysis user. On the chart you posted, it looks like there is some support at $300, but a more stable floor at $245. What are you thinking about for your buy price target when it corrects?

put that money in the bitbean dip retard

I'll correct my self here: I didn't look at the timescale in OP's picture. That isn't accumulation at all, it shows reduced demand at those high prices. Had it been a shorter timescale then it would've likely been accumulation, but across many days that just shows reduced demand. I don't believe there will be any breakout.

This. both btc and eth will rise at the same pace
>nothing will change in the next few days

I'm not fuding dude, just looking at the charts. In those past few days we keep having those very sharp drops, followed by slow and uncomplete recoveries then another drop etc. That's not a good sign. Plus like the other user mentioned : double top. That's an even worse sign.
The Eth might break out in the end but not before a painful correction.

put in multiple offers
if some dont fill its fine. never go all in anyway cuz theres sure to be other opportunities with shit coin pumps and such

ETH pumps big every month and this is just the reason it's looking for. Two new ETH based ICOs in the same week. It's gonna be glorious.

I FEEL IT COMING

if people need to cash out from those ico coins, won't they have to cash out to eth first?

(I'm implying this would increase the supply of eth and likely drop its price)

No, it's gonna break down.

Many good & legit coins have a bright future though. Such as LTC, just to give one completely random example.

>t. that one LTC shill that has been out giving "advice" on every coin thread

Do you think it's a good idea to change my btc into ltc now? I'm not worried about SegWit itself, but about people panicking and ruining it, similar to that DGB presentation.

Why would you not want to get into LTC before it moons?

Because it isn't mooning anymore.

In which coin are you saving until the crash? Because I'm pretty sure all coins will dump as a consequence as well.

Lol enjoy your lost money idiot. I'm betting 123k on it breaking out.

it's probably smarter to just try shorting BTC with tether. LTC is a bit scary imo. History of manipulation. If you think ETH will drop after ICO, then BTC will likely drop from bots as well. LTC might moon, as people scramble, but it won't outweigh the massive selloff back to probably 22 or 30 - 40 on LTC. desu, if LTC didn't have bad rumors about price manipulation, I'd be balls deep with 40-80% of my portfolio.

>correction
>crashing
>dipping

If you retards haven't noticed, ethereum HAS corrected, its ATH is almost 430$, 350$ is ethereum current true value

but unlike other shitcoins, ethereum corrects within days, and not years like fucking bitcoin did, its not the same crypto market anymore DESU

>Still at .14

The real correction would be ethbtc back to .12

Not by a long shot.

I'm part of a Chinese whale group, ETH is about to have a boost in price for the Status ICO, but it will not skyrocket.

If you don't believe me I don't care.

Yeah that's why I'm hesitant. Dont wanna escape one drop by buying another. Might go into ETC or just leave half in btc and half in fiat.

>mfw trying hard to post like a retard shill and someone asks serious follow up questions
Lmfao. I was being ironic you antediluvian brainlet.

Get in ETH, it's gonna become the number 1 in market cap before the end of June, possibly this week already.

How much are you buying?

btw the price should increase by about $25-$50 once the ICO starts.

eth dropped, etc rose
looks like i won the bet

I'm buying 10 ETH worth of the Status ICO. A guy in the group has multiple wallets he is using to buy 189 ETH worth of status. Absolute mad man.

I sold all my ETH because of your post. I have some serious trouble understanding irony.

>not even kidding

eth/btc doesn't matter, as eth is paired with usd and eur

retard

>eth dropped

kys shill

buy that eth back asap, you dumbfuck

>Letting an anonymous shitposter on a Chinese cartoon image board FUD you into panic selling your future retirement fund

Literally LMAO'ing at you

Whew lad, you must be new.

Okay lads semi mini whale here with 150 glorious ETH, I've gathered that after the status ICO which is occouring in 24 hours from now the general consensus is that ETH will enter a bearish period on the lead up to august 1st. Would it be wise to short 75 (half) of my ETH into USDT and find a low re entry point? or should i hodl through the storm
thanks bros

>eth bagholders tomorrow

just sell, now top for next 5 years

That didn't make sense

USD and EUR pairs together account for less than one third of all ETH trading.

So stop spewing random bullshit you fucking idiot.

what is this indicative of?

is that a rhetorical question?

day trader paradise

also get of coinbase and start using candles, you will always be late to buy according to line charts

no

I already bought in, I'm in for the long haul

>I already bought in
unless you bought in a while ago you should've waited, it might get ugly coming days

Yep, this is the time to buy, at the end of the consolidation phase. It's also how people miss out because it looks like ETH isn't going anywhere and they get distracted by coins that are mooning.

The amount of ETH shilling is stupid. I'm betting it's the bagholders who bought at 400+.

nah. that's a bubble that's about to burst

>60% rise in 4 days
>1 week of consolidation with ever higher lows getting quickly bought up
>at most dipped just 7% from the top

Yeah definitely looks about to burst.

the hype is gone. deal with it

>hype gone
thats not true, user
Could you please elaborate why you think so?

Screenshot'ed.

this is not a consolidation phase...

so natural and organic!