Poorfag here. All the rich people I've met is uneducated, have bad temper and can't even write properly

Poorfag here. All the rich people I've met is uneducated, have bad temper and can't even write properly.

Where is the typical rich guy that reads the Divina Commedia, write with a fountain pen (probably using the Palmer method), chat about what's wrong with Schopenhauer's philosophy, enjoys Beksinski's paintings, meditate about the influence of Animism on our current monotheistic religions, investigate about the Epic of Gilgamesh origins, create private clubs in order to influence international politics, sponsor questionable orgies...?

inb4 pretentious
Yeah, well...

inb4 Beksinski
I'm the fag from yesterday, yes.

99% of rich people got there with daddy's money

Also, what's wrong with Schopenhauer's philosophy?

The victorian era.

You... It is you who must become him.

>All the rich people I've met is uneducated

>enjoys Beksinski's paintings

rich people don't buy paintings by fantasy illustrators, this ruined my immersion

Because the people who like that shit are more likely to settle for less, because life should be enjoyed the way it is (or some shit like that). Get rich or die trying noob

3 years from now
>all the rich people i've met watch anime and sleep with their dakimura

damn i love crypto

>Confusing rich people with wealthy people

BeksiƄski? exploitation "artist" in worst form

nigga that's exactly what I've discovered the hard way. I'm too smart to be rich. D^:

>tfw to intelligent to be rich

It's called entitlement

This. I look down and laugh at those with money. From my small apartment in my shitty town I can see the world for what it really is.

>basement dweller meeting rich people

sure

I wish I was a bluepilled normie Tee bee heich

Damn...that was almost zen. That hit me.

I will keep it in mind.

test

>All the rich people I've met is uneducated
Is this a joke? Or have you only met one?
>ITT: Coping mechanisms

>Uneducated

Because they're spending all their time hustling, they don't have time to sit down in the ol' rickety sofa to read some dead guys words.

>bad temper

Because the vast majority of people are stupid, lazy, emotional or a combination of these three. Rich people need to deal with them daily in their business, personal interactions.

>can't even write properly

rich people ain't got time.

>third mention of Beksinski on this fucking sight in 3 days

Ok this is really starting to freak me the fuck out.
Also Schopenhauer wasn't wrong, just a bit jaded.

the Rich People you are thinking of do exist, but they live in major cities and would have zero interaction with anyone poor

>Implying

People don't have infinite time.
You either put all your time into making money, or you put your time to make intellectual gains, some people put their time to make muscle gains, or just entertain yourself with stuff (happiness gains)

Quad check.

I'm in those spheres, and I can confirm this is the case. There are two kind of rich persons.

>First generation
Maybe uneducated. Started a business. Had to work overtime. Saves a lot. Probably began in his early 20's. Was innovative with the concept or took a concept further. Networking came after. Takes 30+ years to build the fortune. OP's description won't match him.

>Later generation
Has paid college. Inherits a business of uses family money to jumpstart his own. Has more chances of failing and then succeeding. Educated and born into the network. Jumpstart and trampoline pushes the family business even higher or expands.

I'm a later generation, and there are more than 2 kinds. Some are just too well-off to care about making it on their own. They have the family fortune, and they just need to show up to a meeting or two. They do college because it's a way to delay life. This kind is the one you hate, Veeky Forums. They are 80% of OP's description.

Now, the one's who match OP's description are later generation rich who push the family wealth even further. They use the network and the education to push boundaries and themselves. They also are at least as smart as their parents.

If you aren't born rich, you'll probably need to wait 30 years. It's not fair, but that's the capitalism you preach in America.

You get a C-

Please apply yourself next time

Gib coins for school.