Advice prease

Should I sell my XVG? Long story short I bought close to ATH because I was brand new to crypto and bought some faggot's shill. Thus far it has lost close to half of its value. I don't like selling in the red but I can't invest any additional cash until next payday (11 days) and I want to reinforce my position in some coins I think will moon in the meantime... what do?

This is the gambler's ruin right here.
> I can eat a 10% loss this round because next round I'll make 20%...
Except you probably won't. Once in a while I'll exit a losing position, usually because of a stop-loss limit order - but you should work to make sure it's a not a habit you get into.

Hold. From 1st of july out till end of july theres a 99% chance of heavy increase.

This, just hold the whole period of july.

>Hold. From 1st of july out till end of july theres a 99% chance of heavy increase.
what is this based on?

pic related

Just hodl fgt, if you really must sell half because it will moon. The dev is insanely active, new site new logo new roadmap all in the same week

I did see that. People are either all of for it or all against it. I am just getting tired of seeing a neg percentage everyday in my portfolio.

When I have a few new coins that I have 100% confidence in.

Just hold, and enlighten us with your coins with 100% profit.

Didn't say that. I said that I have 100 percent confidence in them. ANS NXT MONA

New logo? So what. Show me some actual github commits. Anyone can hire a Pajeet to design

Read the roadmap stupid. New wallet coming in July.

Lol more importantly is that RSK contracts get implented.

Verge will be worth $1 in a year or two. Hodl

...with the number of coins out there I highly doubt it.

Get it added to some darknet markets.

Sellthenews

ANS
NXT
MONA

I would rather sell them while they are on thr top of their pumps and buy more XVG with it. Seriously, that's how you win. ATM you are just repeating your initial mistakes. Buy high, sell low.

Whales will pump XVG this week so just HODL and wait for the pump

I have decided to hold my verge for now. I am definitely not buying more at this time though.

Well how much would you lose if you sold it all? Sold half? If it's under $100 then just do it. If not then is this money easily gained if you invested in other coins? Weigh the opportunity cost to sunk cost and make ur decision through that.

My nig all the coins you suggested I sell are going through the roof as I type lol