Warning #3 - last one: buy patientory

Alright, last warning before patientory is going to the moon. If you had bought at warning #2, you would have +10% already.

Seeya.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6e682v/patientory_ico_warning_7_red_flags/
youtube.com/watch?v=NmDS4u1SQO4&t=643s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>bought in on the ico

feels gr8. the only problem is that i didnt buy more :(

what feels even better is the fact that so many people didnt invest because muh black woman. the pitfalls of being a racist

Trash coin ignore this post.

True, racism is stopping them from getting great gainz. Well, too bad for them

itt: people desperately trying to avoid being bagholders for this scam coin

What if you think the boss lady's ethnicity will harm their productivity but increase marketability, and went all in because normies are idiots?

bought in at 117 sold at 121, did I do well?

Pump and Dump.
Terrible Team - All the leadership is black except for the CTO and the head of marketing is ugly/fat
Healthcare + Security is a disaster area right now. No one is going to invest in an unknown when hospitals are just now trying to transition EMR (Cerner, EPIC, Meditech) after being stuck with paper records longer than any other industry. Add on to mountains of changing regulation (HIPAA, CMS, CAP, Joint Commission) and political climate (Obamacare? Trumpcare? Single Payer?); an unproven blockchain tech is the last thing on their minds.
There is potential for cash from suckers cuz it has the words "healthcare" "HIPAA" and "Security" around it , but this doesn't have teeth as an actual viable product.

>chinks hate niggers
>chinks are a massive part of crypto volume
>thinking it will do well long term

retards, the lot of you

t.chink

I got my sell order in, I'll sleep comfy knowing day people will start buying this shit up very soon.

Oh fuck I didn't think of that.

this was trading at $1.50 a coin last week according to coinmarketcap

if it were to reach that again we'd still only be around 40th-50th in the top market cap rankings, which seems like a very realistic target for a coin like this.

right now it is 30 cents.

posted for entertainment purposes only, not investment advice, your research may vary

I just saw a 29 btc sell wall getting btfo at 14k on bittrex.

Wtf??

facking told ya. Maybe its not for the long term, but for now..I would buy it. Quick.

Everyone itt forgeting that all bittrex coins get pumped regardless of how "good" or "bad" they are

We going to 30k you think?

hmm

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6e682v/patientory_ico_warning_7_red_flags/

agree 200%

also, look at that, they both got dubs.

Hurr let's store private records on a blockchain. What happens if you lose your private key you dumb cunts. The premise is flawed and anyone investing long term other than for a quick pnd lacks any critical thinking

this.

also, not only patientiory's CEO is a nigger woman but she doesn't know jack shit about crypto: SHE HAS A DEGREE IN AFRICAN STUDIES.

I REPEAT: YOU'RE TRUSTING YOUR MONEY IN A NIGGER WOMAN WITH A DEGREE IN A F R I C A N S T U D I E S

A F R I C A N
F
R
I
C
A
N

S T U D I E S
T
U
D
I
E
S

annnnd I'm out, thanks all.

>Look away for 15 minutes
>Come back to find that it's jumped 6 cents

Not bad.

you should be banned

You should be banned fgt

he made a valid point

It had a fucking great 1st day on bittrex, and it's "dip" yesterday was going from 15,000 sats to 11,000 sats.

And you have a degree in mumbling about jews and niggers through your 50th cinnabon of the day.

See you at $1.

to all you fcks hating on ptoy look at the volume we straight to $1 you cucks last warning before you regret it.

>tfw I got in 14 hours ago and already enjoying massive gains
>tfw I have no face

peoples ignorance getting in the way of their gains, poetic

yes yes trusting someone whose background has nothing to do with crypto is very ignorant. keep shilling scammers

*not trusting

you should be banned from existence for how retarded you are. i'm sorry that my criticism made you salty, you might want to head back to plebbit if you need an echochamber.
tell me, anons, would you trust a nigger woman with a degree in NIGGER STUDIES to be your own surgeon and perform an heart valve surgery? I'm sure not
now tell me anons, would you trust a nigger woman with a degree in NIGGER STUDIES with 1000 usd of your own money? I'm sure not. Unless you're a retard. you've been warned

that didn't seem to be this threads main area of concern did it?

anyway, i'm talking about the gains you could have made since this thread got posted. up nearly 60% since this got posted last night.

the cryptoworld is full of pump and dump shitcoins, this is one of them. if you're like you'll join before the pump, if you are unlucky you'll be left behind with bags of a worthless nigger shitcoin without any real product behind it

Sorry you missed out, Cletus, maybe next time.

Even though you have a point, comparing cryp
>would you trust a nigger woman with a degree in NIGGER STUDIES to be your own surgeon and perform an heart valve surgery?
>would you trust a nigger woman with a degree in NIGGER STUDIES with 1000 usd of your own money?

How are those 2 things even remotely similar? Surely, you can come up with a better comparison than that. Try again.

Just sold what I bought last night for 60% profit. Price has already dipped below what I sold for, don't know if I want to rebuy into a nigger coin with no future, though.

I don't know what his problem is. I think he has a brain tumor or something. Maybe he should use patientory.

He was probably shilling "niggercoin" and "Hitlers" the other week.

The CEO of Stratis is a nigger too and guess what 100000% right now from the ICO.

ALL YOU NORMIE SUMMERFAGS AND REFUGEES FROM REDDIT NEED TO GTFO MY BOARD.

FUCK YOU ALL AND THIS SHITCOIN

It's above 17k sat!!

Up we go nocoiners.

bye bye.

Why did I sell at 13k, got in at 9k yesterday...

>Those sell walls

SELL YOU FOOLS

this coin ain't quittin

>Why did I sell at 13k, got in at 9k yesterday...

So did I but quickly realized my mistake

This coin is going to twerk on the moon

too late?

sell and go to ants

wtf i love blacks now

Ptoy and ans treating us so good
Ty based niggers and chinks
t. Nigger/chink hybrid

>those who missed it cause of the nigger CEO
Not like I didn't warn you.

3k incoming

Yet another crypto that I sold way too early

S-slow and steady, r-right?

i can't even reach the website right now.

it's getting hit hard...

MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON

>Slow and steady

should only be 50% of your portfolio. The other 50% should be rough 'n' ready.

my order has been sitting for 5 whole minutes. nothing filled.

what is this coin?

hes mixed

Alright, bought in at 230k, 260 PTOY just to check if out.

just click mouse wildly on the ask column of order book and hit confirm

TFW
sold because people told me to. >:(((( could of got 200+ gains

well whatever direction it is going, there's a lot of movement right now.

>could of
Crawl back into your cave, you uneducated piece of shit.

No one who argued against negress CEO said anything about possible pump and dumps. PnDs are driven by FOMO tards who dont do research or background checks. Background checks on the team is ESSENTIAL for long term coin buys, but have nothing to do with PnD. A CEO with a degree in african studies is a major red flag for a coin's future. But yea, its being hyped so people FOMO. Grats on shilling and predicting the pump I guess.

All you faggots better get out once it breaches 50c because it will dip like a motherfucker and half of you will be holding bags of pure african diarrhea

omg its too late now. will wait for dip to buy some ...

can see it doubling again from here

nibba it gonna be a dollar, its too late

There is no dip.

>that fucking wall at 255
And I'm out.
Taking my small, fast profit and I'm ok with that.

Will monitor it today, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=NmDS4u1SQO4&t=643s

Watch this autist grill her. She mostly bullshits through the whole interview.

He asks her if it wouldn't be risky to have all patient data on a blockchain because everything would be public. She says it would be encrypted and a patient would need to use their private key to allow anyone to access their data.

6:18 Every patient needs to enter their private key along with their doctor in a multi-sig way EVERY time a doctor wants to access their data. That would never work out for obvious reasons.

12:00 Blockchains aren't very good at storing large amounts of data how do you solve that problem?

>We use the hospital's centralized database.

HUH?!!! Well then that defeats the whole purpose doesn't it.

17:15 What if a person can't provide their private key because they're incapacitated.

>You would need a trusted person who knows your private key

WTF. That could go wrong in so many ways.

19:55 What if a person loses their private key?

>You're fucked. Your records are gone. Don't lose your private key.

22:30 What is the token for?

>You need it to access the network.

So fucking hospitals are going to have to go on coinbase and send to bittrex and buy the tokens so they can store their data.

22:53 Why would you use this instead of another storage coin?

>Gibberish

24:00 How is it different than drop box?

>There's gonna be machine learnin' AI that's gonna diagnose patients. Also data aggregation.

WTF how can there be data aggregation when all of it is encrypted gibberish on the network.

Pass

shot way past 50c already, heading for its previous $1.50 high

wow dropped

total garbage shitcoin

is it too late to buy?

you nervous m8?

SELL SELL SELL SELL

>imbliying George Soros will throw his stolen jewish nazi-era gold money at this and we all profit
You goys don't get it right? It's all about the image!

Will not*

Very unsure phase right now.
Everybody selling at 250 and buying at 210.

omg, it reached way higher than I thought, I sold way too soon.
but I ain't even mad I made 20btc today

Sell at 27k if you haven't already, fools.

Now's the chance to buy the dip

>Pump and dump: The thread

it's still raising, about to reach 30k in a few minutes

Or just buy FCT

ugghhh dubs i sell at 27. otherwise im going in for more. roll.

>a 13k BTC pump and dump

man ,wtf is this sell walls is just for caos,i buy in 266 just to see the market crash ,i think i lost all ,MAN THIS SHIT IS BEST ANY DRUG

Look, m8, I don't think anyone here actually believes this coin or its platform has any innate value. It's a blatant pump and dump. Leave someone else with the bags. Play it smart and you can profit, like many of us already have.

Going straight to 30k son!

77 BTC WALL 253 !!!

SELL, LOOK AT THE SELL WALLS THE MOON MISION IS OVER

SELL
SELL
SELL

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's what you get when you invest in a shitcoin whose CEO is a nigger woman with a degree in AFRICAN STUDIES

yet this shit gave me a 110% whithin 12h

the fuck are you babbling about? we've all doubled our money

Walls- a- crumblin'

GTFO now while you can and jump onboard the ANS moon express to KEKISTAN maties. SRS

Does every /pol/ tourist shares the mentallity of a spoiled 5 year old?

These people think we're buying stock in a company like in their television shows or something.