Swarm City

Why the fuck did I fall for this shit?

Pajeet seduced you, user. You now know how it feels to be some cumdumpster pumped and dumped by chad. How does it feel?

Feels fucking bad man.

THIS BAGS ARE FUCKING HEAVY MAN

I´m glad that I only invested 300 $ in this. I will hold as long as possible. Maybe it will go up, maybe not, I don´t really care that much about the money.
What I am pissed about is that one of the only coins with a real product behind it tanks so hard.

I bought it when it was 0.60$ so I don't really care about the recent dip, I'll keep holding it. it has a working product behind and when it'll be less buggy there'll be a decent price appreciation again

Pajeet's unholy trinity of shilled coins:

PoSW
DGB (PoSW 2.0)
SWT (PoSW 3.0)

>What I am pissed about is that one of the only coins with a real product behind it tanks so hard.
Wrong bub, this is why it failed. No crypto mumbo jumbo will be replacing established services like uber. This is why I also decided to skip the status ICO, that shit isn't replacing whatsup.
Instead of listening to sweet nothings from pajeets I advise you to do your own research in the future. Also many people here were warning you not to invest in this.

status is not a whatsapp's replacement and swt is not a uber's replacement. get your facts straight you retarded piece of dogshit

Whats this pajeet meme? I'm pretty sure you can say many other bad things about swarm city, but I know for a fact there's no pajeets involved in SC

It's just a meme.
>proceeds to use logical fallacies instead of actually explaining what they're needed for
Keep holding those bags retardo.

Holy fuck dude. Of course this shit was a scam. "Swarm City"? When I read about it I narrated it with the voice of fucking Al Capone. Get a grip.

If you thought Swarm City was a scam, good luck once all the other crypto projects release their product. You realize they are all overhyped beyond reasonable expectations, right? Swarm City is a good idea, but the implementation is still very much early alpha. People think crypto projects are pretty much ready for mass adoption, while this is not the case yet. As long as the swarm city devs keep working hard and keep delivering on their promises, this can grow big. Meanwhile get ready to be disappointed by every other crypto project once they show their pilots to the public.

This. These dudes have a vision and are out actually releasing a working product. "Muh speculation" with literally everything that isn't Bitcoin or ETH.

this. Swarm City is not a scam. $50 is easily attainable this year

i'm glad i got out of this shit on a $100 dollar profit

I'm so glad I sold this at 5% profit before boardwalk released. It just seemed weird to me looking at their Reddit there was like fucking 5 subscribers and 1 thread but apparently this is going to replace uber? If it smells bad and looks bad it usually is bad. Nasty pajeet coin.

>muh real product
the product is dogshit

quick rundown so you don't make the same mistake twice:
Would this be a good investment without >muh crypto?
Does this shitcoin have any reason for tokenization?
Is this trying to compete in a saturated market?

If the answers are "No. No. Yes." Do Not Buy

Really liked this project, but got weak Hands when it crashed down and Sold at 175 k.. No giant profit... But at least a profit..

>Swarm City is a good idea
'no'

Crypto really is like a second Internet boom, anything that can be described in the form "X on the Blockchain" is a pajeet shitcoin

SC: "Uber/Craigslist on the Blockchain"
S H I T
C
O
I
N

The real money is in things that couldn't or didn't exist before, the googles and facebooks of the crypto ago, things like bitcoin, etheruem, monero, zcash etc. These things have value because they are doing things that could not be done before, "X on the Blockchain" is never going to compete with X, even less so than "X on the Web", as there are at least overhead saving when eliminating storefronts.

>Also many people here were warning you not to invest in this.

there are people who advise for an against every coin, genius.

What a bunch of complete morons posting in here. Nobody has a clue what they are talking about. Go buy antshares.

Seriously, people upset because they bought near the top of a big rally. Buy high, sell low, right? Fact of the matter is, Those who bought at the bottom are sitting in nice profit, and currently sitting near the highest bottom SWT has ever had. Good job to those. Like I said, the rest of you should go buy antshares.

Sitting near the bottom of the highest low ever, AND a lot more weak hands have left the building.