Some of you are alright. Don't be a NoETHer tomorrow

Some of you are alright. Don't be a NoETHer tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmy_Noether
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But for how long, if prices spike up due to ICOs, is that really gonna stay like that?

Yea don't be Noether
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmy_Noether

to some degree, yes

remember bancor pulled ethereum up from 275-280$ to a stable 350$

fair enough, I'd still take profit after the spike, but that's just me

Any event going on tomorrow that will spike ETH? New ICO?

Its going to be a feeding frenzy to get in on the Status ICO. Guess what peoole need. Thats right. ETH. There will be a temporary parabolic movement and then a correction to new all time high price floors.

>Don't be one of the most intelligent contributors to modern physics

Shitty quads to be quite honest with you famalamadingdong

Holy shit, thank you for the lead.

If you arent getting in on Status ICO I hope you are at least holding ETH before the floodgates open

Status looks like a stupid coin and their ico structure seems horrible. Why would you not just ride the ETH pump?

There are tons of whales who are about to get 10x richer from Status. Doesnt matter if its shit or not. Crypto market is not logical.

Personally I am not heavily invested in Status. Im only putting a little bit into it. I am merely pointing out where the wind is beginning to blow from.

where do you get this info? Any particular sites you follow?

problem for me right now is the 5 day wait time i'll have to endure, I either need to find a faster broker of ETH or I need to know if 5 days will be enough time to ride the parabola.

The Chinese are talking about nothing but the Status ICO right now. It isnt a huge stretch to know a spike for ETH is around the corner.

ETH will be high compared to now but your ETH will probably arrive after the highest peak.

$7 per eth next year

Not happening

I'm trusting you, but if I come out short I won't blame you.
Thanks for the info man, hope you come out on top

let's see your short position

I keep seeing this number, I'd like to think it's Vitalik warning he's about to dump.

Ok got some eth now what

Implying bancor ICO had anything to do with ethereum's value. Are you fucking stupid? Do you have the slightest clue of the amount of money flowing through eth all the time? No shitcoin ICO will effect it.

ETH will dip down to below 1.25 still. No shitcoin ICO will save that from happening.

eth was $7 from after the dao untill the beginning of this year

When I try to cash out on ETH, should I turn it into BTC on Bittrex or USD on Gemini?

not the guy you were talking to but so long as you don't buy above $340, you'll likely make a profit

With respect I'll pray you're wrong, otherwise I've just bought a 45 dollar lesson in restraint.

bitcoin is due a dip at some point too.

What did you buy in at? And my estimate is fairly cynical; I imagine Status will probably send ETH back into the low 400s

Okay lads semi mini whale here with 150 glorious ETH, I've gathered that after the status ICO which is occouring in 24 hours from now the general consensus is that ETH will enter a bearish period on the lead up to august 1st. Would it be wise to short 75 (half) of my ETH into USDT and find a low re entry point? or should i hodl through the storm
thanks bros

just now, at 352.
if the ICO is tomorrow then I can't imagine much of a window today (since this knowledge will attract buyers of ETH)
Wish I could buy into the ICO in case I get burnt, that way I could gamble on the status price listings in case I get burnt by ETH price, but no 'mericans allowed.

in my opinion of how the storm looks, you'll want to sell all your ETH in the days leading up to August 1st and buy when the fear finally gets to everybody.

People are uncertain of what's coming, and when people are uncertain, it leads to the sale of coins. That's actually the reason I didn't have ETH leading up to this revelation, because I'm waiting for the massive dip to come.

After August 1st, who knows what will happen?

>post from 2014

thanks user :)

It depends, it could be a bear market or a crash. With 50 eths to my name and no time to do day-trading or close monitoring I just don't want to risk it so I sold them.