Let's read some Genesis, shall we?

Let's read some Genesis, shall we?

>15 The Lord God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to till it and keep it. 16 And the Lord God commanded the man, “You may freely eat of every tree of the garden; 17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall die.”

>Now the serpent was more crafty than any other wild animal that the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God say, ‘You shall not eat from any tree in the garden’?” 2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat of the fruit of the trees in the garden; 3 but God said, ‘You shall not eat of the fruit of the tree that is in the middle of the garden, nor shall you touch it, or you shall die.’” 4 But the serpent said to the woman, “You will not die; 5 for God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” 6 So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was to be desired to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate; and she also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate. 7 Then the eyes of both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made loincloths for themselves.

>22 Then the Lord God said, “See, the man has become like one of us, knowing good and evil; and now, he might reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”— 23 therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from which he was taken. 24 He drove out the man; and at the east of the garden of Eden he placed the cherubim, and a sword flaming and turning to guard the way to the tree of life.

(1/3)

So let's recap what happened in Genesis 2-3:

1. God put man in his garden to perform unpaid labour, effectively as a slave.
2a. God forbid man from gaining moral knowledge (i.e. to know the difference between right and wrong).
2b. God lied to the man about the consequences of any such attempt (he said man would die).
3. When man understood god was lying thanks to the serpent, he decided to just gain moral knowledge anyway since it was desirable.
4a. It is revealed that god's motivation for denying man moral knowledge is that it makes man 'like god' (only without eternal life).
4b. God curses and exiles man.

So what can we conclude from this?

Firstly, that to god, man is a slave. God treats his slaves well but only if they obey him, and his commands mean to keep man in a state of perpetual ignorance and therefore perpetual servitude.

Secondly, that god's curse and exile of man was not punishment for disobedience: it could not possibly be because man could not be aware of good and evil before they gained that knowledge, and so acted in innocence. Given that god gives his motivation as that of keeping man underneath him, and that all descendants of Adam are also exiled, god's wrath toward man can only be explained as god feeling threatened by mankind. To retain his power he banishes them, thus nullifying the threat they pose and preventing them from also gaining eternal life and becoming more his equals. Later when man tries to reach heaven by tower, he also stops that and then divides men by giving them different languages to further weaken them. In all these critical cases god acts swiftly and wholly to disempower mankind.

Thirdly, that god is a liar. And he lies specifically in order to keep mankind disempowered.

(2/3)

All this is consistent with ancient thought in which rule of one over another (slavery) is natural, and that parents rule over their offspring.

In this biblical way of thinking, to be good is to be an obedient, unquestioning, and thankful slave. God is justified in doing what he does to his slaves merely because he is their master. The only ethical imperative he has is to be a good master, meaning to kept his slaves sheltered and fed and rested; to keep them content even through ignorance.

So we are exiled slaves, and god has shown himself to lie to keep mankind in line. Why should we believe in his threats of punishment or in his claims of benevolence? He's the liar, the serpent, who he cursed, is the truthful one.

God does not even want mankind to be good for if he did he would give them the knowledge of good and evil, without which man cannot by definition be good. It is the serpent that gave man this knowledge. God merely wants man to be obedient.

To obey god is to be a cuckold: to be loyal to someone who is in fact your enemy, by being fooled by them that they are your friend.

To fight against god, a tyrant - someone who oppresses you out of fear that you may equal or surpass him in power - is the only serious option available to anyone with an ounce of self-respect.

(3/3)

Welcome to gnosticism.

>Creates man with desires
>Punish them for having desires

The problem here is not the idea of God, the problem is the cunts who wrote that book. Dont hate on religions, religions are cool, hate on religious instead, for they are as bad as any ideologies, they emprison and they betray.

Actually the book is spot on yhvh is a cunt and hes behind every religion but gnosticism, which consists on escaping from him.

he didn't lie about the man dying. As he was send out of heaven he became mortal. yhwh didn't said "shit will insta-kill u"

bitch be hacking af

>1. God put man in his garden to perform unpaid labour, effectively as a slave.

More like God gave men free rent and food, you ungrateful pig.

Get behind me, satan

>Being a slave to God is a bad thing
Better to worship God ( in trinity and in unity) than my cum.

>taking translations of millenia old scriptures literally
Anglos should be castrated so their stupidity won't breed.

>Giving God a partner
يا قوم! عبادة الله! لا يوجد لديك الإله الآخر إلا إياه بالتأكيد إني أخاف عليكم عذاب يوم عظيم

>lucifer/satan was a subordinate to God. His second fiddle.
>satan opposed God
>got kicked out of Heaven and banished to his own shitty realm for it
>you're a mere fucking mortal, post-fall
>"i-i can oppose God"

Enoy hades.

>More like God gave men free rent and food, you ungrateful pig.

>Get behind me, satan

So did slavemasters, what's your point.

>this thread

Do you think you have enough GB of pictures of hats for a gnostic mass?

God makes beautiful garden world. Gives it to man. Man gives it to the devil. God buys it back. OP is a fag.

I want nail girl to suck my dick

That is one way they died that day. They went from immortal to mortal, and the physical death followed where it otherwise would not have.

That is not the important way in which they died that day.

When God made Adam, he breathed the Breath of Life into his nostrils and made Adam a living being. That same Breath of Life was breathed into the disciples mouths by Jesus prior to the Ascension.

To understand how Adam and Eve died the same day they sinned, you have to look at death not from man's definition but from God's definition.

Death to God is a separation from God, as God is Life. Whoever has God has life; whoever does not have God does not have life.

That Breath of Life, the Ruach Elohim, is the Holy Spirit of God. He lived in Adam and Eve until they sinned, and then he fled them. God and sin do not coexist.

So they spiritually died, and were separated from God when they sinned, and knew they were naked, and alone, and tried to hide from God.

It is the very regaining of that Holy Spirit of God within a human being that brings that person back to life, and eternal life; eternal living with God. Lacking that, a human being is eternally separated from God, which is the second death, which takes place in the lake of fire.

tl;dr Jesus made it possible to regain what Adam lost: eternal life through the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit of God.

ITT: children who don't want to be told what to do, yet desperately need to be told what to do.

Can you even read? Man was always mortal in the garden. He didn't lose his immortality, he never had it.

>22 Then the Lord God said, “See, the man has become like one of us, knowing good and evil; and now, he might reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”

Can you even read? He didn't give it to man, he made it for himself, he just put man in there to tend it.

>15 The Lord God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to till it and keep it.

I personally don't need demiurgical lies, I've heard plenty already.

No, man was not mortal. There was no death until man sinned.

Which is why I know that I can read, and you cannot.

God forbid them access to the tree of life AFTER they died, spiritually, and AFTER they began to die, physically, in order to not have them trapped in an irredeemable situation. To not be forever damned.

God gave Adam the entire world. Including the Garden of Eden.

Genesis 1
God blessed them; and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth." Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you;…

God gave man the dominion over the Earth; when man willfully sided with Satan, man became controlled by Satan and sin, and through fallen man, Satan gained power over the Earth. Consequently, Satan dominates the world’s political, religious, social, economic, and educational systems. Hence, the Bible talks about “this present evil world” (Galatians 1:4). Satan is called “the god [or ruler] of this world” (2 Corinthians 4:4). The Bible says in 1 John 5:19, “And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.” Ephesians 2:2 speaks of the evil “course of this world.”

>I must've dreamed a thousand dreams
>Been haunted by a million screams
>I can hear the marching feet
>They're moving into the street.

Shes 13 dude

>No, man was not mortal.

Wrong. There's nothing in the account that says this, in fact the text strongly implies the complete opposite.

The only way to conclude that man was immortal in the garden is to do mental gymnastics, to bring in other texts, or to bring in extra-textual traditions, all of which you are welcome to do and which I am welcome to dismiss.

>God gave Adam the entire world. Including the Garden of Eden.
>(in) Genesis 1

Genesis 1 is an entirely different account of creation than Genesis 2. They are incompatible. Genesis 2 is the older and more authoritative text and it's obvious that Genesis 1 is stupid and should be ignored.

You're a fool. You expect to come into my religion and tell me what my religious texts say.

Romans 5:12 [ Death in Adam, Life in Christ ] Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned—

There was no death prior to the Fall of Man. Adam and Eve are immortal beings, as are you. You just don't know what you are. Or where you are. Or what you're doing. And you've convinced yourself that nobody else does either, out of sheer arrogance.

Genesis 1 is God's account of creation from the beginning.

Genesis 2 account is Adam's, an exploded view of Day 6 forward.

And they are obviously completely compatible.

>what I say is true because I believe it
>you demonstrate sheer arrogance
Dismissed.

>they are obviously completely compatible
No.

Example 1, the snake: If you eat from this tree, you will know good and evil.
It was true. Therefore the snake is trustworthy.

Example 2, the demiurge: You cannot tell good and evil apart so don't do this. I told you not to do what you couldnt have known better than doing!
Veredict: untrustworthy, hides something.

do you know where you are?

What I say is true because it is from the word of God. What you say is a lie because not only does it contradict the word of God, but its origin is the father of lies, who can only lie.

One spiritual father tells only the truth; one tells only lies.

You live the one who lies to you.

And yes, the creation accounts are completely compatible with each other, especially if you bothered to learn Hebrew and can conjugate verbs.

A half truth is a lie. The serpent said that by knowing good and evil, they would be as God.

They were not as God by following the satanic gospel. It was a lie, that killed them, and stole the earth out from under them.

satan is a liar, and a thief, and a murderer, and has been since the beginning of the earth.

You are the liar though, the snake never lied and yhvh was unjust.

>Therefore the snake is trustworthy

This is what white americucks actually believe

Prove it with anything that isnt your book of contradictions and lies.

That's the lie. Eat the fruit, know good and evil, and you will be as God.

That's the lie.

The lie you believe is true.

>god clearly lies to man when he says they will die
>"b-but god said he always tells the truth! so... ummm... hmmm... i know, mankind must have been immortal! see that means he was telling the truth!"

lmao

>yhvh was unjust.

That's another of the devil's lies.

Do this, and this will happen to you.
They did this, and that happened to them.

Perfectly just.

You are not as God by your knowledge of good and evil. All I have to do is point to you.

Among other things, yes. It's like you posted before you read any other post. Like this one, for example:

See, this user is a crafty liar like yhvh, the snake particularly said the equality would be in knowledge of good and evil. Truthful.

Another lie.

Human beings are incapable of knowing what God knows.

Again, all I have to do is point to you, and ask you to detail what will happen from today to the end of the world.

You have no clue.

God already told his people what those events would be, and they recorded them for posterity.

You will never be like God through your occult nonsense, and the devil laughs at you every day you think you're getting closer.

But I know good and evil, which is what the snake said, the rest of things are additions by you.

I want her to choke on my cock.

>The serpent said that by knowing good and evil, they would be as God.
You misread the text. This is what it says:

>4 But the serpent said to the woman, “You will not die; 5 for God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” 6 So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was to be desired to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate; and she also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate. 7 Then the eyes of both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made loincloths for themselves.

It doesn't say they will be gods, it only says that god knows the difference between good and evil, and once they eat the fruit they will too. And that's exactly what happens. It was the truth.

When they are kicked it is particularly addressed that this is done so they don't become inmortal.
But deceivers will argue in favor of yhvh.

Exactly. Which means they were mortal.

And by your knowledge of good and evil, according to the lying serpent, you should be as God.

Are you as God?

No.

Therefore it was a lie. A lie you believe to be the truth. You believe the father of lies, and do not believe the Lord of Hosts.

>and you will be like God

That's the lie.

The other lie is that they would not die. They died that day. Then they physically died later.

Again, it was done so that they were not permanently trapped in an irredeemable state from which they could not escape: physically alive forever, but spiritually dead forever.

Like yhvh in knowing good and evil. This is why wisdom is seeked when eating it.

We know your lies christians, you don't touch what yhvh commands because it is a slavery that destroys, yet you preach it.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

You're not at the starting blocks yet.

Nor are you like God in knowing good and evil, because you do not know how evil you are.

Nor were you created to live your life by your knowledge of good and evil; look how much your life absolutely sucks right now. That's on you. That's the road you're following, satan's road to destruction.

Fear is the mind killer, not a wisdom enhancer.

>1. God put man in his garden to perform unpaid labour, effectively as a slave.
Why?
Why does it give people like you pleasure to spread blatant lies and misrepresentation of the Bible? I don't get it.

It's like you're servants of Satan or something and I'm saying that from a purely secular persepective. If there actually were a Satan and he had servants, what you are doing is exactly what they would do.

Why do you do it?

t. Kwisatz Haderach

The fear of the Lord is not the fear of heights.

It is the fear of being in the hands of the living God, and embraces not only fear but wonder and awe and shock.

And again, you're not even at the point where you can begin to accumulate wisdom. Just occult nonsense.

They do the work of their father. Most people do, or used to anyways. It's an ingrained habit.

Why do Christians claim that God is a divine essence but then describe it as having human emotions and characteristics like love or intention?

Seems like a lack of creativity, just superimposing human properties onto the universe like that.

There is no wisdom to come from the demiurge, only lies and idiocy.

>Seems like a lack of creativity, just superimposing human properties onto the universe like that.
Right I'm sure you can do better than the evolutionary process that went into the creation of a meme that's thousands of years old.

Stupid fucking fedora.

because the concept of god is unfathomable, and cant really be but into words, so to refer to god in this manner give it a familiarity and makes god more relatable, and to give him emotions, implies we can win his favor by pleasing him, but as a matter of fact he does have a human form, 7 billion of them,