You lie awake at night thinking of her and you desperately want her but know you can't have her

>you lie awake at night thinking of her and you desperately want her but know you can't have her

What's her name, Veeky Forums?

Rome

[spoiler]Chris[/spoiler]

Kind of curious as to why they'd include Sudan within the United Arab Republic...

They are Arabs

Arabs are defined by language not skin colour. Sudanese speak Arabic as much as any Egyptian. It's funny though Sudan is Arabic or "black people" or "blacks".

Imagine if someone just named a random African country "black people"

>you will never see the british empire at its height

Konigsburg

>Imagine if someone just named a random African country "black people"

1st place in the spelling contest goes to:
Anonymous, for correctly spelling the word "Nigger"
Oh fuck wait a second

dont piggy back off my actually funny joke you autistic fuck up

>That piece of Southern Iran

Germania

this qt amhara girl i matched with on tinder who had to move back to london because her dad died

also, Zoroastrian Persia

>the country called niger looks like a fried chicken

Fat Libya

Carthage republic.

Greater Carthage

>Zoroastrian Persia

I need this in my life... Zoroastrianism can't die... it can't

18th France

I want Romandy and Belgium back

Ebin GroBgermaniums: 1848 Edition

Vanya

this close enough?

Speaking as an Arab we'd probably have to purge Syria, Iraq, Ahwaz and Khaleej of Shiites.

Nothing against them, but for a United Arab Republic to work we can't have their cult form of Islam shitting the bed.

Also purge Shammar, Hejaz and Najd of Wahabis too.

Nothing wrong with Islam and the Prophet (PBUH) but going fucking nuts over it does nothing to help pan-Arabism.

eh its kind of funny the first time you look at a map in highschool

Europe Is France's land. Feels bad

I WANT TO CRUSH THE SKULL OF EVERY ROACH THAT DESTROYED BYZANTIUM

It was the eternal Venetian

>I WANT TO CRUSH THE SKULL OF EVERY FRANK AND VENETIAN THAT DESTROYED THE ROMAN EMPIRE
ftfy

FUCK VENICE, THE BEST THING ABOUT MODERN ITALY IS THAT THEY ARENT RELEVANT

they're not arabs. And not even syrians consider themelves arabs so I doubt the sudanese would. Its a geopolitical label

Pan-Slavism

nah

remove sudan and mauritania.

As an arab I consider all my Iranian and turkish brothers arab north africa too

so you are a racist that erases their cultural identity to fit it under your imperialistic patriarchal norms?

bump

We should just unite Christianity and all Islamic sects into one religion with Muhammad and Jesus having an equal platform.

>Insisting United Arab Republic is anything close to an empire.
>Would still have nothing against American Hegemony.

Gran Colombia

~20 year old rabia, i got random scratches

Self-determination for the Basque country

Its named after a river no?

Syria, Houthis, and general Arab Shi'ites are a lot more civilised than your average Sunni. The only uncivilised Shi'ites are Persians, which have nothing to do with Arabs.

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

>when you watch some old IRA tapes and want to LARP as them but there isn't a big enough Irish community in Spain so you invent your own reason to chimp out

I know those weirdos that say gaelic is descended from an African people are likely full of it, but whenever I see shit about IRA chimpouts I come to believe it a little more.

This is the end-game in the prophesies of Armageddon until the resurrection of christ..

Caliphate of Cordoba

Sudan was called Al-saud. Sudan basically means "land of the blacks". That's what us Arabs called it. Black in arabic is Aswad.

Still mad, byzanigger?

That part is populated by arabs

Ethiopia means "burnt face" in ancient greek. Aethops or something

>Another theory is that the name Αἰθιοπία (from Αἰθίοψ, Aithiops, 'an Ethiopian') is a compound word, derived from the two Greek words, from αἴθω + ὤψ (aitho "I burn" + ops "face"

It's funny there are so many african countries called "black people" in languages of people who conquered/explored them

also, if my latin teacher was correct, the greeks reasoning for the sahara and the african's dark complexion comes from phaeton accidentally bringing the chariot of the sun too close to the earth and burning them and their land

>In the prevailing account, Phaethon, challenged by his playmates, sought assurance from his mother that his father was the sun god Helios. She gave him the requested assurance and told him to turn to his father for confirmation. He asked his father for some proof that would demonstrate his relationship with the sun. When the god promised to grant him whatever he wanted, he insisted on being allowed to drive the sun chariot for a day.[6] Placed in charge of the chariot, he was unable to control the horses. The Earth was in danger of being burnt up and, to prevent this disaster, Zeus was forced to strike down the chariot with a thunderbolt and kill Phaethon in the process.[7]

Just end me senpai

>kid in my class was shit with geography and loudly said NIGGER to an quiet classroom when looking at a map

Marc Antony's Egypt.
Just think about it, we could've been sailing the winds of Saturn with cute brown catgirls by now.

That's pronounced more like "neejer" not "nigarr"

TOP KEK

It should be under Sharia Law

Malaysia,Vietnam and Philippines have wet dreams about this

Jerusalem under king David or the golden years of Solomon.

>it's only been 103 years since the Pax Britannica ended

;-; if only

burgundian netherlands waifu best waifu

t.butthurt iraqi sunni

intact azteca libraries.

>Sahara
>it's not in the Sahara
It's just Southern Moroccan Territories, stop with your ruler-cut "countries".

I'm not greedy, I just want this..

Great so instead of having two angry religions you end up with three.

There's literally nothing stopping this from happening. They all speak the same fucking language.

Why are South Americans such fuck-ups?

>tfw no third kingdom of Burgundy

would be better to have UK just be great britain desu
also
>26+6=1

>Majorca almost reconquers the West
>Backstabbing by a filthy Gaul
>Stilicho almost stabilizes the West
>Executed by good old Roman politics
>Joint effort between the west and East to fight off the Vandals
>fails and the West is left to rot
>Justinian almost finishes off the Ostrogoths
>pussy bitch Ostrogoths king begs Sassanids to break peace treaty and attack
>the Plague hits
>Italy and Africa revolt
>Plague hits again
>finally get back on track and take up to the Iberian peninsula
>Justinian dies
>Arab scum
>Manzikert
>Komnenian Restoration
>Angeloi pretender scum of the earth piss it all away
>Eternal Venetian and the 4th crusade
>roaches finally end their suffering

It's just a huge string of bad luck since the glory days of Rome, stalled somewhat by capable leaders such as Justinian and Basil, but nevertheless fate decreed that the time of the Romans was over.

I won't miss Venice when it finally sinks under the sea, though.

genocidal fucks
muslims confirmed not people

Biafra.

>potatonigger mathematics

Her name is Corsica and she is Italian.

Just like with real cockroach infestations, getting mad at the roaches is dumb because they are just insects doing what they do. Blame lies with the slobs who created a situation that attracted roaches. No filth and mess, no roaches. No crusaders sacking Constantinople and crippling Byzantium, no 1453.

Exactly. The West abandoned the East to its fate. Shameful.

because the arab rapefugees invaded it like the parasite roaches they are

it's literally the kosovo argument
>be subhuman albania roach
>invade historically and ethnically serbian clay and then start breeding like rape roaches until you outnumber the native serb
>HURRRRR KOSOVO INDEPENCE NAO, WE WUZ SHQIPETAREZ N SHIIIIET

Zoroastrianism is starting to get big again in Kurd regions.

Only some edgy teens converted because of kurdish historic revisionism which claims that zarathrustra was born in modern day kurdistan.

>Iraq and Jordan red
>Kuwait, Israel/Palestine not

DELETE THIS

that and a lot of cowardly half-Sunnis who were afraid of getting associated with the ISIS niggers
>WE'Z ZOROASTRIANS N SHIET NOW, PLEASE DON'T BOMB US

The Byzantine-Fags will get what they want before you do.