Were my SiaBros at?

Were my SiaBros at?

What did he mean by this?

I have 0.7% of my portfolio in Sia. Don't disappoint me.

Obelisk is a physical product Sia is making that incorporates their technology in hardware form.

I literally have 10 btc in it. Sold ETH for it.
There's something big coming I feel it.

Those bloomberg and financial articles on Sia were a teaser for normies

Wow you're fucking stupid.

Like Minebox?

whats the sat prediction guys? it's already started getting pumped hella fast, broke a 17btc wall within a minute at 648 sat.

17 BTC wall was eaten in seconds. Whales are on it boys. We're in for another moon.

same and I just added some more XD

fuck sia, it cucked me out of ants gains

Wheres that guy that has over 1 million in sia? He'd be stoked to hear about this news

hahaha i love how everyone know "that sia guy" being holding since 20 sat lol.

Bought at 510, let's moon this shit babies, I want 100% returns on this shit soon.

I have well over a million Sia, what is obelisk?

There's a guy here that has over 1million CAD in Sia.

Check their twitter, they're announcing something soon. Sell before the announcement, buy once it's over.

thanks I just got fired

Bought this shit way too high at 600(cryptonoob first purchase) glad its finally doing something.

rip

In a year you'll be laughing about that, don't you worry friend. We're all gonna make it

Look at the long term chart. You are still in quite early. Just wait

t. cpc shill

I put $400 in this a while ago

what kind of car could i buy in a year?

A ford fiesta

I loled hard than I should have

been in since 550 sat and yeah lol that sia guy always talks about hodling for years. I'm only in 130k ish sia and i wont sell no matter what

I'm hyped to shit.
The devs said that they're announcing small pieces of news every 1-2 days. No one can guess what it is though.

I'm still around.
Following this news religiously.
It's almost over 2m CAD right now.

>ford fiesta
I should have mentioned that its $400 CAD

Maybe I could get something used?

Godspeed you nutter.

Fuckin LIT -
Betas with ants tooo busy

800 sats ez

plz sia

Welp. Looks like 700 sats is going to be the new bottom soon.
>tfw only 250k SIA

Most of my shitty $500 portfolio is in SC. I know it's not gonna moon in a day like a shitcoin would, but that's why I love it. The other coins are just bitches and hoes, but SC is a real woman...

Buy a bicycle. You have the wrong mindset. You're trying to get rich, right? Live as below your means as possible.

It's time siabros
Buckle up we're going to the moon

TFW coinbase limit and cant buy anymore. Currently only holding 5.5k

Just put the free money I got from DGB into this, I hope I'm not too late buying 60k

why cant it break 700!? every time it reaches 699 , it gets scared and starts to fall rapidly

big sell wall @ 700

Just placed a sell order @0.003 sats.

thanxs for the ride, guys :)

I loled quite appropriate to this.