Why was the american government so violent towards peaceful, black protesters?

Why was the american government so violent towards peaceful, black protesters?

jesus christ is that Neo?

Because there was a lot of racism at the time.

Plus it obviously wasn't all peaceful. You have to keep riots under control.

It's the only language protesters hear.

kek

Forced bussing didn't help matters. The federal government basically grabbed white people and black people by the head and said "Now kiss!!!!"

Which was in review a very gross disruption of American lives to appease moralists in Washington.

What business is it of the Federal beast to grab your kids and force them to schools across town to appease some populist racial ideal?

Oh and btw bussing has been an unmitigated disaster. All that happened is whites fled the disruption and racial tension declining to remain liberal guinea pigs in some grand forced redrawing of the demographic.

Because very often black thugs who weren't related to the protest at all would join and use it as an excuse to start rioting and looting.

For example, the Memphis garbage workers protest was broken up violently by the police via baton because some black gang members joined the protest and started breaking windows, starting fires, etc. The police, who couldn't tell the thugs apart from the protestors took that as a sign that the entirety of the protest had turned violent. Protests after Memphis tended to be broken up violently because the civil rights protests had a tendency to become riots.

>the american government

It was actually almost entirely state and local governments that did that stuff, not the feds.

Those hippies fucking deserved it. Nothing but brainwashed Russian infiltrators they were.

That makes sense until you learn that those "violent thugs" were often agent provacateurs.

provide evidence to back up your claim or commit suicide

>it was the white man wearing blackface and burning and looting
>the white man did it all
>black people never rioted they dindu nuffin!!!!!!!

This is how you sound. Insane. You give American negroe no agency. Every aspect of their existence is caused by the evil vilanous white man.

I don't understand how you would hose a looter and then turn around, see a dude holding a sign and then think "yeah that's the same thing" and hose them too.

Because in the heat of the moment when there are two dozen niggers breaking windows and throwing rocks at you, you dont have the time to distinguish whos violent and whos peaceful, because if you stop to think you may end up wounded or dead. So spray them all.

Riots are chaotic and there is often no time for critical thinking. Events overtake the situation.

I would fukken LOVE to put you on the front lines of a riot and tell you to pacify the crowd though.

That's your fucking job as a policeman, i'd imagine i'd fail if i was given firefighting equipment outside a burning building, doesn't mean the firefighters can be excused for doing a bad job.

Its human nature man. No matter how hard you train a policeman, in the heat of the moment his primal instincts WILL kick in. If you unironically think that can be stopped, you really need to commit suicide.

Then whats the point of training? If everyone's primal instincts always kicked in what would be the point on training people to alter their behavior in a certain situation?

>peaceful
>black

They've never been peaceful, current narrative is what media wants you to believe.

I normally ignore these threads, but when I don't-
>I go full retard.

>Malcolm X gets murdered by his own people for not being radical enough
>The radical, violent wing of the Civil Rights movement is seemingly discredited
>Some sister-fingering redneck goes and murders Dr. "turn the other cheek" King

gg Murrisharts

They weren't peaceful. Blacks in the 50s, 60s and 70s were far more violent than they were now, in Detroit it was open season on whites all day which is why all the whites fuck off to the suburbs.

Imagine any zombie apocalypse film but swap the zombies with niggers, that was the 70s in America.

Malcolm X was the good guy compared to Martin Luther Coon who wanted racial iclusion and mongrelization.

The FBI were huge faggots tbqh

>MLK JR IS GAY PLS BELIEVE US

How fucking stupid and inept do have to be to spend tons of agency resources to force some narrative of "don't listen to this guy because he's gay"?

Actually, Detroit was considered the model city for race relations prior to 1967.

t. Nazicuck

t. literal cuck

Malcolm had the right idea with black separatism, blacks and whites shouldn't live next to each other.

>Detroit was the model city for race relations

People should live wherever and fuck whoever they want, cuck.

Part of the reason the 1967 riot was so shocking was because it destroyed that illusion.
Perhaps "held up as the model city for race relations" would've been more accurate.

>calling someone a cuck for opposing mongrelization
lol

>whenever blacks and whites live next to each other it ends in conflict
>LET'S TRY IT AGAIN
You're beyond help.

t. literal mongrel whiteboi

Why are American whites so obsessed with racial purity when you're the most mixed Caucasians in existence? Hitler didn't like you fags yet you spend every weekend LARPing it up as the 12th SS because you're too weak to LARP as real man SS divisions

This thread is stupid. Blacks in murahka have always been their own worst enemy. Most crime; most violence; most everything negative done to blacks in murahka is committed by other blacks.

Southern plantation owners bred thoz peeps to have big cocks so if they ever got free they would be able to fuk themselves and daz wha dah doo.

>implying Hitler was a white nationalist
His opinion on anything is irrelevant.

Clearly the only solution is racial separatism and being literal Nazis.

What's with the nazi strawman? Nazis were never concerned with niggers really as they didn't have much of them in Europe. And yes racial separatism is the only solution. Care to name a country where a racially heterogenous population didn't end up in conflict? Haiti, South Africa, Rhodesia, Mozambique, the US. It's fucking impossible to live in peace.

Because peaceful crowd control solutions had yet to be thought up. White rioters (or any, really) in times previous could count on seeing bayonets on foot and sabers on horse. Comparatively, fire hoses were light, and was one of the first ideas put forward for doing crowd control in a less violent manner.

Fun fact, the soviets considered themselves assassinating MLK, because they figured his replacement would be more radical than MLK himself.
They didn't get to, and seeing the public response to it, decided they were better off switching to supporting the dead MLK.

Since anybody who broadly disagrees with the current reactionary memes gets labeled a "cuck" anybody who subscribes to them gets to be a "Nazi"

Anyhow, your conjecture about the failure of post-colonial societies doesn't convince me that free association between peoples ought to be limited by something as spooky and misunderstood as "race"

People who live in a better society separate themselves from the poor and unwanted for their own good.

Taking in a large amount of black people has never improved any land in fact it made it far worse.

>Care to name a country where a racially heterogenous population didn't end up in conflict?
Care to name a country with a racially homogenous population that didn't end up in conflict?

>free association
Liberty is the biggest spook.

Compare the murder rate of Switzerland or Norway to murder rates of South African or US cities.

Sweden, France, Belgium, Germany, UK

Name one highly progressive European country where multiracial society has worked. Because i can't find any

>Compare the murder rate of Switzerland or Norway to murder rates of South African or US cities.
That doesn't answer the question, especially considering those murders are overwhelmingly black on black crime.

France has become more dangerous than poor eastern European countries because of "multiculturalism"

So why are blacks so many times more likely to commit a murder?

Why do they fail to assimilate everywhere they go? Why do they riot in Europe?

>Liberty is the biggest spook.
It's not in my interest for the state to try and prevent me from associating with who I please.

Exactly my point. It's not poverty, it's race.
Furthermore, for cucks who chirp about "free association", it's kind of interesting that when blacks and whites live in the same neighborhood it typically ends with one or the other leaving.

If you want to associate with niggers then kindly purchase a plane ticket and get your ass to Liberia tomorrow.

>doesn't convince me that free association between peoples
Name one society where free association between peoples actually exists because I can't think of one.

>inb4 U.S.
There's no such thing as free association here. You will get sued into the ground for attempting it.

>So why are blacks so many times more likely to commit a murder?
You mean why are the poor more likely to commit crime?
>Why do they fail to assimilate everywhere they go? Why do they riot in Europe?
You seem to be confusing blacks and muslims for reasons I don't understand.

Poor whites still commit less murders than poor blacks. Blacks living in European capital cities are far more criminal than poor rural whites.

Also the rioters in Paris were mostly black

>You mean why are the poor more likely to commit crime
Blacks commit disproportionately higher amounts of crime adjusted for income and education so that's not an argument.

>"peaceful "protesters
After witnessing the violent behavior of "peaceful" protesters in the age of ubiquitous smart phones and seeing how the media completely downplays these actions if they even acknowledge them in the first place, I have become very skeptical of the idea that the "peaceful" protesters of the past somehow behaved differently when there weren't cameras everywhere to record them or that the leftist media was some how less corrupt.

Because Black people only understand violence.

All of this is irrelevant to the question at hand. You still haven't named any racially homogeneous countries that haven't ended up in conflict.

Do you see poor Europeans rioting lately? Blacks are rioting all over Europe. Even the ones who got free housing, education and welfare. The ones who were treated far better than native whites and were given more chances still behave like apes

>THEY END UP IN CONFLICT TOO!
>IT'S IRRELEVANT THAT THEY DO IT FAR LESS THOUGH!
Fuck off.

I am not the same guy. Conflicts happen but with blacks there are conflicts everywhere they go and as soon as they arrive.

With blacks its a race riot each year

>confusing blacks and muslims
You're acting like those two cathegories are mutually exclusive. Most of the blacks in France are muslim, especially from Senegal and Mali.

>THEY END UP IN CONFLICT TOO!
>IT'S IRRELEVANT THAT THEY DO IT FAR LESS THOUGH!
It is irrelevant, because that wasn't the question. Thanks for trying, though!

Not him, but you just thought you set up a rhetorical trap and now you're butthurt as fuck that people aren't taking the bait.

Why are leftists so attracted to our mode of speaking that they emulate it even when it doesn't make sense? I wonder if this is what black people feel like when white people attempt to talk jive.

Would you rather live in a society where conflict is common or uncommon? No matter how you respond we know your actual answer and that's why it's relevant and you will forever be irrelevant.

>its all the blacks fault
The Thread

My country has less than 0.1% of black people and the few that do come here normally start shit.

Even the more wealthy tourists can be found starting fights in clubs, harassing women or even harassing random people.

My first encounter with a blacks was when they were creeply staring at my friends younger sister who was way below the legal age

We have black "refugees" here. What they have been doing for the past 4 years is sit on their asses play rap music and peddle drugs.

None of them have learned how to speak my language even though they have 24/7 free time

They want a job but they are baked all day and too lazy to learn the language needed to get a job

The fucked up thing is one can't tell what country this even is

That's how ubiquitous the behavior is :/

The fucked up thing is that i am actively trying to not hate them but they always manage to disappoint me.

Arabs even muslim are at least somewhat decent but pure blacks are just garbage. I got nothing against Asians apart from Indians

But you did take the bait. Sorry you lost.
I'm sorry, but you failed. Go ahead and spout racism against blacks all you want, but you failed to show at all that homogeneous societies are any less conflict prone than heterogeneous societies, just vague claims of "blacks did all the riots!!" and "blacks do all the crime!!"

Because most police officers train to throw drunks out of bars and arrest guys who kick the shit out of their wives. The pamphlet they get while in the van on the way to the protest turned riot doesnt cover every single thing to do when theres 30 screaming niggers charging at you.

Well get used to the taste. Eventually you will be blamed for all of their problems.

You will be called the worst word in the modern world: racist.

And your kids. And their kids. Your society will increasingly adjust laws and organizations to favor them over you, in desperate attempts to equalize outcomes.

Your people will be handicapped and hated.

>you failed to show at all that homogeneous societies are any less conflict prone than heterogeneous societies
Compare the murder rates in: Switzerland, Norway, Italy, Poland, Spain, Czech republic, Hungary

To murder rates in: USA, Brazil, South Africa, Nigeria, Afghanistan

>being able to do what I want is against my self interest

Its almost like you dont actually know what that word means, but some oldfags said it so it must be cool.

>self interest
Yet another spook.

>spout racism against blacks all you want

Do you live around them? Are you housed in a black ghetto so that you can live with your favorite pets 24/7 and experience the enrichment of diversity?

No you are not. You live and operate in a black minority area where you are safe and there is rule of law

>oldfags
>Veeky Forums
You're kidding right? This board is less than 2 years old.

this has to be the most bitter thing i have seen on this board for a while.

He's some Eurocuckold living in a 100% white area trying to chirp about blacks being the same as everyone else, first he talked shit about the US, now that even other Euros chimed in and attacked him he has no defense.

Multicultural European countries are the ones with police no go zones, rape epidemic, mass sexual assaults on new years eve, monthy riots, terrorist acts

It's not our fault it usually is.

>compare murder rates in these first world countries to these third world countries
Man, you really suck at this, don't you?
>inb4 "but the USA isn't third world!"
The USA has a higher murder rate than Mozambique, an entirely black country.

T. White American

At this point it doesn't phase me anymore. I'm just numb to it.

Watching leftists trip over each other trying to solve black behavior with the flavor of the month social program.

Only to have this one, like all the others from the previous seven decades, blow up in their faces when blacks yet gain underachieve expectations.

Then, the liberals look around to the closest group of white men and scream racism yet again.

You guys don't know half the shit that goes on in Europe. In Germany the refugees set fire to 500 asylum centers.

In Italy France and other places people fear going out at night and often blacks protest blocking the roads.

I specifically included countries like Poland so you wouldn't pull the IT'S ALL ABOUT POVERTY!!!! argument and you still somehow managed to do it, amazing.

When poor people fight its called a riot.

When rich people fight its called a War.

>I specifically included countries like Poland
The only country you included like Poland is Poland. But hey, when facts fly in the face of your pathetic arguments, best try to focus in on ANY little thing you can find, right?

Czech republic, Slovakia hell even much poorer Croatia

Also poverty is not linked to rape

Ooga booga where da whyte womin at?

>Poland
>Serbia
>Slovenia
>Czech republic
>Slovakia
>Croatia
All are much safer than this multicultural paradise of yours.

i feel like you are person with alot of personal problems who instead of dealing with those problems try to ridicule blacks and liberals for any shortcoming they have or you believe they have.

The fact that a literal fucking shithole like Albania is still much safer than the relatively wealthier black neighborhoods in the US is a testament to the fact that wherever there are niggers there is also violence and crime.

For every white country you find with a low murder rate, you can find a black one with just as low a rate. Go ahead and look at the data yourselves.

AHANAHAHAHA name one

Is it Uganda?Haiti?Somalia?Nigeria? Republic of Congo? South Africa?

Oh wow, you must be the one person who thinks all this is working well

The eternal optimist?

How the map actually looks. The warmer colours=more crime

The countries with no statistics are shitholes who would be bright red from all the gang rapes and murders

>AHANAHAHAHA name one
Burkina Faso
That chart is quite outdated as a lot of those grey countries actually do have statistics available.

t. Jamal Klarkson

Point me to the crime statistics of your kangdom.

actually it's pretty great, lower crime than ever before, better access to information than any other age, though not the best race relations are better than they ever have been, most of the worlds problems stems from scarcity and economic unfairness but its better than out and out racial oppression. overall pretty good.
except for energy but that's another conversation.

>race relations are better than they ever have been
Demonstrably false. Race relations are lower than they have been in nearly 30 years.