I just put 30$ into every shitcoin on the top 100 list

I just put 30$ into every shitcoin on the top 100 list.

Either I lose $3,000 in 5 year or i'm a bagillionaire.

Interesting idea. Would love to know your daily gain/lose every day/

>Entire market has roughly tripled in the last 4 months
>Thinks he's going to make a high multiple off of that.
Assuming the market does a 10x over the next 5 years and is now worth a trillion dollars....you make like 30k lel...over a 5 year period.

>ethereum had a 4000% gain
>if even one of my shitcoins rises like ethereum in 5 years I make at least 100k

in 5 year i either laugh at you with my ten lambos or i shrug my shoulders at the fact i lost 3000 dollars

>into every shitcoin on the top 100 list.
How? Don't you need to sign up for a billion different trader sites for that?
Or did you use wallets that can exchange stuff?

>30 * 40 = 100 000

currently figuring this out my self
have my money in bittrex and polo right now
considering jaxx but looking into other multicurrency wallets

in total i have:
7500$ in ETH wallet
2000$ in BTC electrum
3000$ in shitcoins across the board on exchanges

You have $30 on each coin.

If $30 rises 4000%, you get $1,200.

Not 100k you fucking retard lol you're thinking of 40,000% gains. Do the fucking math again.

should've went harder and put $100 into every top 100

>30 * 40 = 30k

You missed the part where OP is broke and retarded.

There's a reason we don't "over-diversify" our coins, OP.

Which exchanges do you have?

I only signed up for kraken and I find giving some random company (I didn't know a few months ago) my phone number and home address shitty enough.

are you retarded? look at the buying power of the USD and the market cap of crypto, that times a 40x gain multiplied by buying power decrease of usd = 100,000 easily

sounds like cope to me

I mean't to say you're thinking of 400,000% gains. Not even ETH could give you that you little shit.

hahahahhahhahhahhah

i use bittrex and polo atm

dude stop trying to fix your math you obviously don't know how to do simple multiplacation, keep crying while i make big gains and you sit with no coins lmfao

mhm, k

I also have about 5000€ I don't know what to do with, but I value my time at...I donno...40€ an hour. If I spend more time on memes that's a waste

>multiplacation
i knew it was you pajeet.

>look at the buying power of USD
So roughtly 10.5 trilliion dollars
>market cap of crypto
Yes, it's 100 billion.

So let's say, fucking MAGICALLY, that the crypto market becomes 50% of all USD in existence. So 5.25 trillion dollars.

That means you make 157,500, over a span of 5 years.

$157,000 over 5 years, also known as a minimum wage salary.

Its basically puts you at generating like 2.5% of your portfolio in bitcoin equivalent per day, give or take. Your moon missions get balanced out by your collapses, and your fiat value rises and falls at the whim of the BTC market.

The big thing is if you just drop your money in to the top 100 coins you miss out on all the newly listed stuff and everything that was less than 100 in position but took off later.

lol bro your typing in caps, i can smell your anger from here, classic no coiner cope

if you knew simple mulitiplicaiton you'd see the rate that market cap is increasing and understand the seven year trend.

your feeble mind thinks the rate of increase is static, but as more people find out about crypto the faster it rises, doubling.

that combined with a 4000% increase plus the buying power of the dollar decreasing = lambos for me and nothing for you

it's okay though wagie, you can still wash my car i can tell you're really mad and i struck a few nerves for you to get this heated! hahahahahahahaha

By your estimations you only have two weeks of work saved by the amount you think you're 'worth'.

Nice try min-wage slave.

I have plenty of coins lol I'm just saying you're overdiversified.

I'm comparing the market cap of crypto with the total possible market cap of the world here and if you really only have $3000 in it you aren't making that much.

You are beyond retarded.

How many times do I have to tell you that a 4000% increase is only 40x your money, or 120,000 for you minus inflation.

It's not that I don't think the market cap will rise exponentially, but there's only so much money in the world

>look at the buying power of USD
>So roughtly 10.5 trilliion dollars
>spends more than entire net worth of USD on military yearly
Really makes you think.

>mulitiplicaiton
>multiplacation

how many times do i have to tell you that you don't understand multiplacation

look up seven year trend and start to understand how much prices raise when new investors enter market, it's not static

and money in an account isn't static either, when it increases in value then the next increase is more because you have more money dumbfuck

lmfao u mad af over a simple comment, poorfag. i can feel ur rage from here because you know your math is flawed but your still trying to defend it because you feel embarrassed

btfo mad fagget