Why does everyone laugh at islam for banning pork when every other abrahamic religion also bans it?

Why does everyone laugh at islam for banning pork when every other abrahamic religion also bans it?

because they actually follow through with it?

Because the Other religions weren't started by a Pedophile retard

Who is this 'everyone' you are talking about? Do you have a source on them laughing at a religion?

The largest Abrahamic religion doesn't ban it.

>every other abrahamic religion also bans it?
Chistianity don't

GARBAGE THREAD

Deuteronomy 14:8

But it does. Or did until Paul pandered to gentiles. The quote they use (and even add in parentheses to have to state this point hamfistedly) refers not to eating at all, but the ritualistic handwashing Jews do. Jesus even stayed kosher, and we know this because back then if he did not stay kosher, that would be a valid reason for Jews to kill him for breaking their laws. However, this was never mentioned when he was put up to crucifixtion or as a reason for his death. They take one quote out of context and Paul used it to say it made unclean foods clean to appeal to gentiles. However, it did not. 7 Day Adventists even know that much and stuck to the dietary laws.

So, in all reality, Christians are supposed to be eating kosher assuming you even believe anyone but Jews is bound to the messiah, which is a dubious idea in and of itself.

Why does everyone laugh at Islam for requiring female head coverings when every other abrahamic religion does also?

Ditto for Sabbath keeping.

>Deuteronomy

>torah
>applying to christians
pick one

Why were nips such faggots about eating meat back in the day?

Gee, I guess Christian don't have to follow Ten Commandments or to hate gays and masturbation.

They are retrogrades. By the way in South regions a head covering idea are not bad.

The quran never actually requires you to cosplay as a ninja or put a cover on your head, it simply says you must be modest

>MUH NOO TASTAMEN

with that logic the ten commandments are nulll
kys

Islam doesn't require that, nor does any other Abrahamic religion.

The only two mentions of a hijab (veil) in the Quran that I know of state that Mohammad's wives are to be hidden behind a veil so that random travelers that travel to Mecca don't lust over them, and again as a suggestion to wear a veil like Mohammad's wives so to make it clear that one is a Muslim woman.

Woah, it's almost like they actually don't and the ten commandments are just the basic guidelines of being a decent human being regardless of what culture you come from.

>being this knowledgeable about Christanity
Christians have reasons for following what they do and don't. Deuteronomy isn't binding to any Christian.

>"Haha you know nothing but i won't specify how" argument

pfft

> Christians have reasons for following what they do and don't.
I'm sure you do, despite Jesus explicitly saying his follower should follow the Law in its entirety.

They don't need to follow the ten commandments, but there are new testament equivalents anyway. If you love your neighbour then you won't covet his wife, steal from him etc, if you love God then you won't hold false gods/idols before him and so on.

That's just speculation

How is it speculation? The rules apply indirectly because they're worded differently, but Christians don't have to abive by the Torah's rules since those for the nation of Israel, i.e Jews.

So Christians shouldn't be anti-gay or anti-masturbation because these aren't mentioned in the NT at all?

If there aren't rules against it then there aren't rules against it. I don't know if there are similiar chapters in the NT but the point remains that they are NOT bound by the OT's rules.

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.