Scandinavians added a fuckton to the periodic table

>Scandinavians added a fuckton to the periodic table
>other europeans and americans had so many inventions that i won't even bother to mention
>Chinese invented black powder,paper,printing and the compass
>Indians invented numbers and chess
>Arabs and Persians contributed a lot to algebra,medicine,astronomy,sociology and literature
>Greeks were the founding fathers of philosophy and politics
>africans...

What the fuck did africans invent or create? serious question, they were perhaps the only race that didn't create something notable

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omo_remains
discoveringegypt.com/ancient-egyptian-inventions/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Off the top of my head, the first thing I can think of is various music genres, like jazz, soul, disco, hip hop and of course blues, which would later spawn rock n' roll.

Peanut butter

They invented humanity: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omo_remains

Whitey BTFO

We wuz home to the first humans n sheit

Let's see you invent something while dying of malaria or being chased by a hippo

>>Scandinavians added a fuckton to the periodic table
>after Russians created it

>What the fuck did africans invent or create?
Jazz music, but wait, that was not Africans but black too.

What I want to know is what did Turks contribute?

All they did was suck the lifeblood of wherever they conquered, be they Arabs or Greeks or Slavs.

discoveringegypt.com/ancient-egyptian-inventions/

WE

someone mentioned them creating vaccines
the validity of that, i don't know.

African polyrythms are generally more complex than European ones, so they contributed quite a bit to modern music.

>implying Russians aren't Scandinavian
Time for raiding I say fellow sons of Rurik
Say subsaharan Africa you wigger, clear glass is fundamental to human evolution and was created by the carthaginians
Seriously before the Mohammedean conquests Africa was more diverse than Asia for sure

> various music genres, like jazz, soul, disco, hip hop and of course blues, which would later spawn rock n' roll.

All of which depended on the European invented music instruments and musical notations.

Yes? Fusion ishow most innovations are created. It rarely springs up out of a vacuum.

First manned rocket flight.
memes.
Mass usage of inoculation.
memes.
horse riding taming? memes

what the fuck does this have to do with anything? Is this how you think about everything or is it just how you think when you want to try to discredit black people?

>First Manned Rocket Flight
>Turks

Carthage is a near east - Mediterranean civilisation in the same vein as Phoenicians, Minoans, sea people etc.
Categorising them together with subsaharan Africans is like categorising Ottomans as European civilisation, infact the same case can be applied to whole north Africa which has always been closer to middle east anyway

>black people's greatest accomplishment is creating tasteless, degenerate, primitive nigger music

Jazz is very beautiful though
Everything after Hiphop is shit

Then why did tons of "high IQ" whites/asians copy it, buy concert tickets for it (in the millions), emulate the people who sing it and let it take over popular culture? Mind you, all this happened while they despised blacks and segregated them. Are they also primitive niggers?

Consumerism debased culture.

Jazz is American, not African.

>smart people liking stupid people`s taste is muh evidence against nig-nog`s inability to produce anything important.

BBC genes

That is not a manned rocket, that is a rocketed man.

yes
its called wiggers

>What the fuck did africans invent or create?
well... they cultivated coffee first, they introduced peanuts (which came to africa from peru), okra and other stuff to north america, enriching its cuisine. they provided a huge inspiration to america music in the 19th and 20th centuries. All of this is arguably minor but america's dominance has made its cuisine and its pop culture influential throughout the world, and some of the former and a lot of the latter came from africans.

Or maybe, just MAYBE, only you think it's worthless because you are a racist who will never give black people credit for anything?

>only wiggers like rock and rock

This is complete delusion. If you banned it, white suburbia would riot

>the European invented music instruments
the banjo was an african instrument. african melodies and hymns were also fused into american music, so even if the "symbols" were european the arrangement/inspiration of that notation owes much to the africans.

If they produced something i would give them credit. I liek obama though he is kool.

isnt that like saying lets see you invent something while dying of the black plague? And didn't europe have lots of big game like lions but they killed them all off?

"modern" consumerism has existed for at least 300 or more years.

>Time for raiding I say fellow sons of Rurik

I cringed. fag

>>smart people liking stupid people`s taste...
this is called moving the goal posts. if smart people were smart, they wouldn't like anything stupid people do.

Why is this such an insecure topic for some people? Some civilizations developed faster than others

It is called having different taste. Liking something doesnt have to be directly connected with your IQ

Oh so your use of a term is not the dictionary definition but you expect me to use it gotcha.
Did you want some table to eat or are you a Kentucky fried chair type of guy

>IQ is a metric to measure intelligence
when will this meme stop?

>the current year

>being racist

Black Plagues was a one time thing and there's Africa has much lower pop density so you can't really kill all lions effectively as they would just go somewhere else, breed and come back

It's sensitive because what people really want to say is "blacks are subhumans"

>not getting the shit post
Do you even remember melanin warrior

>popular music
>africans
Retarded. Americans are 99% of popular music.

On the wikipedia article for polyrhythms, the most complex examples are by European and American composers. It's empty formalism to focus on a specific element and consider it an achievement in itself, rather than sacrificing it to the whole.

And that's without opening the whole can of worms of ethnography and anti-ethnography (Baudrillard, 1981) in regards to your idea of 'pre-modern' african music.

You are a subhuman, who inverts reality.

Hysterical sensitivity is never justified. Ressentiment is never justified. Equality is an illogical concept.

All of those genres are trash.

Im not denying that geographically, they're located in Africa, but demographical wise, they're not "African" in the way most people think, there's a clear difference between geographic location and Sociocultural - civilisational definition. the problem with not recognising the difference is you get shit like pic related

He said Africans, not niggers in America.

I have an IQ of 135, officially tested, and I spend most of the time watching college football and the NFL, aka activities where 80 IQ beainlets chase a ball. So you're objectively wrong.

being able to invent or create /=/ your value as a human

Okay let's clear this one up finally - the word Africa originally only applied to the areas north of the Sahara, like modern Maghreb. It's the niggers who are "not real Africans" and should find themselves a new name. If Europe is separated from Asia by the Urals, then let's promote a concept of Africa that is separated from the rest of the continental mass by the Sahara. Let's call the rest the continent of Niggeria for all I care, but saying North Africans are not Africans is pants on head retarded Yank anachronistic fucktardery.

Voodoo
Crazy blood sorcery
Have to strave your people 101
10 Crazy ways to immigrate
Racism
Being weak indecesive men
Crazy race that accepted the challenge of existing with minimum brain use
Being average is an achievment for a nigger.
How to breed the ugliest women ever

Yes it is you liberal cuck

Most inventions are derivative of or dependent on other inventions, user. Or else we better all go back and say whoever invented agriculture can get the credit for every other thing.

i am an algerian and i consider my self african. throw your mental gymnastics away. I am african.

>rock and roll is trash

>he likes rock and roll
What a fucking pleb

It absolutely is.

Oh, you invented this type of furniture? No I did because I invented the saw you used to create it

no you dont understand. those genre REALLY depended on white people inventions and supervision and teaching and security and consumtion and and and.....

>Okay let's clear this one up finally

prepare to be disappointed.

I agree with you, though, that saying north Africans 'aren't Africans' is dumb as shit.

You want niggers to wewuz your culture?

firstly, IQ doesn't mean shit if you're browsing an virtual malawian banana trading post. second off, the fact you do indulge in plebbish activities does indeed make you a pleb because you're dedicating less time to furthering your intelligence, even in the most simple way as reading a newspaper or a pop history book.

then why haven't you killed yourself yet? what exactly have you invented or created?

you say it as though you yourself have done anything valuable in your life.

>all these people piggybacking onto their "peoples" discoveries.

a black man born in Europe, America etc has the same claim to these inventors as you do.

Pleb and dumbass are two different things.

>IQ doesn't mean shit
t. low IQ

Bait.

we're Mediterranean and you know that, stop bullshitting

t. Tunisian

>projecting

pleb is highly correlated with being a dumbass
>t. low IQ
nice ad hominem.

no, really, big man. if people are given worth by inventing and creating, then what exactly have you invented or created that gives you worth?
and if you have no worth, why are you casting stones at others instead of killing yourself?

nope. what you're doing is dodging the question by throwing an insult at me, which tells me your afraid to admit you haven't done jackshit and the only thing you take comfort in is that someone else who happened to have the same physical features as you accomplished more than you ever will.

>pleb is highly correlated
Wouldn't say so. If anything highly intelligent people engaging in pleb activities is symptomatic of the modern era, you've got physics professors playing Nintendo games etc.

fair enough. i'm simply not convinced IQ has any meaning though

m8, this is an anonymous imageboard. If I gave anything away you'd know who I am.

Africans are very likely to be the first ones to have used FIRE after that not to much came from africa

So you haven't done anything of worth. Gotcha, thanks for making that clear.

Show me a single smart person who was found to have low IQ then.

Everyone is an African by descent so every single achievement and invention in the history of mankind was by Africans.

Checkmate Reddit.

Fascism.

So the black man has been keeping the black man down in America for centuries? Wtf i hate black people now.

You're poking the wrong strawman sjw

its pretty funny that image calls out people for coming here because of GG but then says most people on /pol/ have been here longer
what a blatant lie, the majority of /pol/'s population is GGers and literal redditors who came in during the election

WUZ