EXCLUSIVE: The scene at Dublin airport as many banks have arrived for #EBAday Event...

EXCLUSIVE: The scene at Dublin airport as many banks have arrived for #EBAday Event. #XRP #Ripple only cryptocurrency present.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ie/maps/place/Dublin Airport (DUB)/@53.4261604,-6.2492067,4120m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x486711be6993192f:0x55121bb5b725f355!8m2!3d53.4264481!4d-6.2499098
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ripple is barely a cryptocurrency. Centralized, monetary policy set by a central institution, and not blockchain. Might as well be fiat

Other cryptos are pushing for centralization while Ripple wants to move away from it.

While you fud this bs, you have to at least admit to yourself that by 2020 it will most likely be one of the only digital currencies still around. It has a fucking purpose unlike 99% of the coins shilled on Veeky Forums. Real world applications regarding possible global banking changed forever means everyone on earth might have to deal with xrp whether they know it or not. This is my personal best choice to make it to lambo land.

Nice words, too bad that's like the opposite of the truth

Does XRP even have a non-exchange wallet?

Well fuck. I guess it doesn't. Maybe I should go buy DGB or some Nigger Coin or ARK or since they have wallets but have zero God damn real world applications.

If you think the future does not involve banks then you are dumber than your stupid comments sound which is hard user.

Yeah honestly say what you want guys...but this is going to huge when it comes to the restructuring of the modern banking system. I see it as a compromise between the old ways and the new.

I swear that Ripple will fucking skyrocket.
It's so fucking cheap aswell so you have nothing to lose if you go in safe.

This is literally a random ass photo of a couple planes

Holy fuck planes! Buy buy buy!!!

are you retarded dude?

the whole point of the blockchain is that we don't need to be enslaved by banks anymore

Ledger nano s

>10 billion market cap pre-mined scamcoin
>cheap

lmfao

enjoy your 99% downside

you are not a slave if you are the master

Yeah, man. At this market cap, it doesn't have much room to grow.

All the retards on Veeky Forums thinks XRP is useless because they're imagining a total world collapse where cryptos will replace the current financial system. For people who live in reality, XRP is a good investment because it's one of the few crypto trying to integrate itself into the world economy.

XRP holders think XRP is the union of an emerging tech with the dominance of banks

in reality cripplecoin is a neutered blockchain with all the best aspects of the tech removed, and banks, if they use it at all, will copy-paste the code into their own ecosystem and bypass XRP tokens altogether

Another ripple shill thread, so Ill try again. None of the shills addressed my question last time.

Who will want to buy your ripple in the future when banks start using it for their transactions and the coin has no other use? What is the value of this (((coin)))?

>couple

There's five planes there and that's definitely Dublin.

>google image search
>parking squeeze at queenstown

>M-muh banks

Just image search you fucking retarded people.

Seriously though guys, June 20-21st is a banking convention in Dublin. All the big banks will be there. Ripple going to moon.

SIA is also there and it had 20% burst today while ripple is still dead as fuck. Care to explain?

That's not Dublin airport you cunt, i live there

lol nocoiners and noXRPers are fucking a sad ("SAD!") lot

that is most certainly DUB international

Yeah? Try find me some mountain ranges then featured in the OP pic DUMB NIGGER

google.ie/maps/place/Dublin Airport (DUB)/@53.4261604,-6.2492067,4120m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x486711be6993192f:0x55121bb5b725f355!8m2!3d53.4264481!4d-6.2499098

>FX daily volume is $5 trillion
>100b max supply xrp
>deflation currency
>wer da value at shieeet

When ripple moons hardcore, (and it will), I will personally come to Ireland and fuck you up. Put on a trip so we can confirm this. I've got 35k in crypto and in two years I'm going to be living large and will just casually take flights to duplin to fight some shitbearded dumbcunt like yourself

keep crying because "muh banks control xrp"

fight! fight! fight! fight! fight! fight! fight!