I've been in ETH since it was $6. Sold it all today

I've been in ETH since it was $6. Sold it all today.

I made a hell of a profit. Thanks for the cash, who-ever was silly enough to buy today.

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ANS
nytimes.com/2017/06/19/business/dealbook/ethereum-bitcoin-digital-currency.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share
imgur.com/5bZEFwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That would be me sir

how pissed on a scale from 1 to 10 would you be, if by next year, ETH would 10x again and you missed the money for a 2005 BMW that you wanted to buy today?

>selling on the week TWO ETH BASED ICOS BECOME AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC

Explain yourself, OP.

>tfw poor and jelous

Can I beg you good sir?

1. If you start getting stressed about blimey you could have made, you start making emotional trades, and that's bad. I made a profit, and I'm happy with it.

Here's my explanation - I sold at a 6,000% gain.

you realize its going to be 500 dollars before end of july and 1000 before end of 2017 right? you goofed friend. enjoy your tiny profits

Are you me ? I have been thinking about it too and it is quite indeed tempting. But I know in an almost religious behaviour ETH will be atleast 3x more worth by 2018

The way I saw, if someone gave me $75k today cash, would I put that all directly into ETH? I decided the answer was no, so I should keep 75k parked there. I made money. There's a chance I could have made more, but I'm ok leaving that on the table.

Buy 10k of ANS user, it'll keep rising until past the conference in 2 days, and maybe then it even goes higher.

They say it's the new ETH and the hype is very high.

It's not much but I went all in and bought 25 ANS yesterday, almost doubled it so far. And it keeps rising. Hope I make 300€ or so to slowly get on your level.

Good luck.

Not interesting in high risk shitcoins, but thanks for the tip

It's not really a shitcoin though, Microsoft and the Chinese gov are backing it up.

I'd check it out for real if I was you. Could be some MAD gains there. It's definitely not going down at least until the conference is finished.

Just saying bro!

>Microsoft and china are backing it

If I had a bitbean for every crypto that claimed that...

that's a pretty good moment to pull off. Congrats on your gains.

It's mooning again, just check the chart user.

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ANS

I really want you to get mad gains because maybe then you tip me some ANS or something kek

correct way of thinking user, good on you.

Anyone who is sitting with massive gains and have 10k plus should think the same way. You DO NOT have "only 1k invested". You are practically choosing to invest your entire portfolio each and every day in a volatile market.

wow great explanation!
here's my rebuttal - couldve sold at a 7,000% gain.

First blood (1ST)

Anybody else holding?

Just last week ETH was 50dollars higher tha the current rate.
ETH will easily be 1k by the end of this year.
yes you made 6000% profit, but you missed out on making 6000% more profit because you couldn't wait.

why would you cash out your eth before raiden, metropolis and casper?

you could have earned a yearly interested for having it in staking contracts?

did you really need the money or is your hands just weak?

You do realise eth will hit 1k this year?

And about microsoft, check the conference schedule.

14:00 - 14:30 Admission check-in
14:35 - 14:45 "Microsoft Loves Blockchain - Microsoft's vision about blockchain technology"
Mr. Srikanth, Microsoft China DX Leader
14:45 - 15:00 "Microsoft in the eyes of China's block chain industry" Microsoft China Lijiang speech
15:00 - 15:20 "Public chain - block chain technology test area"
Tsinghua University i-Center tutor Han Feng speech
15:20 - 15:40 "Intelligent new economy (cum NEW small block area chain brand reorganization release)" Dahong Fei small ants founder
15:40 - 15:50 Alexander Norta Agrello Foundation · Eindhoven University of Technology
15:50 - 16:00 Adam Coindash Co-Founder
16:00 - 16:05 New brand launch ceremony
16:05 - 16:20 Tea break
16:20 - 16:50 "NEW ant new intelligent contract system" Zhang Zhengwen small ants founder and core developers
16:50 - 17:00 "New digital currency exchange platform"
Zhao Changpeng Technology CEO than Czech Republic
17:00 - 17:10 "Block chain and crowdsourcing (NEW ant intelligent application case)" white medical founder
17:10 - 17:30 "Nest Smart Fund (NEW Ants Intelligent Asset Application Case)" Tao Rongqi small ant co-ordination, Nest sponsor
17:30 - 18:00 Media exchange

"I've been in BTC since it was $0.1. Sold it all today at $28.

I made a hell of a profit. Thanks for the cash, who-ever was silly enough to buy today."

Congrats user. How did you cash out? I've been wondering how to do this for a while, the exchange I use only allow small amounts. What about income tax?

Uh or maybe it will just crash into the ground in a week and you instantly lose 40% of your gains. We're in a bubble right now at mania phase. Smart investors are identifying this and are discreetly pulling out.

Maybe that bubble is about to pop, or maybe it'll pop only in two months, who knows. But some people don't like gambling, especially hundreds of thousands, if not more in his case.

Coinbase. I'm have an accountant already, I've given him the heads up and I'm putting some aside for taxes.

ANS went up like 30% since I told you to buy kek

You shouldve trusted me user!

Anyway good luck, you've already won.

Give me eth and help me advance my moon mission based 6000% profit OP

0xEEd108602A707cff309D67d4D049A5192B56F653

I don't have any more ETH, sorry.

You've still done me proud

Respect for solid decisions.

The community will miss an honorable member.

You did well, right before the fork where it could go either way
Didn't read the whole thread to see if you are going to totally call it quits here but anyways don't end up regretting not having a % of that in something else

I'm out of crypto except 1 BTC. I may get back in after the fork, but way too much uncertainty for me right now.

Enjoy, I entered at $19 per ETH and made a nice comfy emergency fund while the rest is going to cripto
Not sure I will find a better way to make money in the foreseeable future

If I managed to get ETH so cheap, I'd only sell enough to cover my initial investment and hold the rest

I would only cash out once I can live off it for the rest of my life

The explanation is that OP is larping and holding LTC.

Lol. LTC is the RC Cola to BTC and ETH's Coke and Pepsi.

Its amazing how most normies dont think this way... "hurr I made 50k yesterday!!!" well did you pull the money out (and paid the correct short term cap gains tax so IRS doesnt fuck you in the ass)? No? You didn't make shit.

>Selling the day the NYT shills ETH to millions of normies

nytimes.com/2017/06/19/business/dealbook/ethereum-bitcoin-digital-currency.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share

Kys

imgur.com/5bZEFwc

I made a few purchases when it was around $10 and $14. I think my initial investment was about $145 for 10.5 ETH.

I'm pretty conservative and didn't want to invest too much, but now I wish I had dumped like $1,000 into it instead of just $145

sell the news xD

>Awesome Article For Cryptodenos Who Don´t Own Ether

mfw my ID

Where can I buy this paper?

>I've been in ETH since it was $6. Sold it all today.

This reads like a BTC post out of 2011, or a nocoiner trying to feel better

That's bullshit.

Why would anybody ever sell ALL coins if the future potential is 80% unclear. Just take out enough so you can count it a clear gain.
Unless you want to invest into a local IRL company or something like that where you actually need cash

>to get to 1000$ would require a 100% gain
>he made 6000%
>6100% is apparently far more than 6000%
biz copers

Let me guess: American education?

cope