Is it a good time to buy this coin? its doing really, really shitty today while almost everything else is mooning

is it a good time to buy this coin? its doing really, really shitty today while almost everything else is mooning.

Bad morning here bitcoin won't brake ceiling and I'm all in on RDD

Just sold this shitter. Now when ant shares is booming, ubiq has nothing to offer

i posted in a couple UBIQ threads last week saying that Antshares is a superior investment

hope a couple guys listened

Problem is, AnS is at atm with growth of more than 130% in the last 24h while UbiQ is at its dip.

im not buying antshares now when its at an all time high, no thanks. you can keep your gook coin

Buy
The
Dip

yes.
you would actually buy low and sell high.
though this is /biz so you might wanna go with the tradition "buy high sell low" and join the ANS train for some sweet double digit losses ....

Eth copy with nothing more to offer
Still may rise, but not soar

Just wait until ethereum fucks up with PoS and Ubiq does it correctly.

This.

I'm bullish as fuck on UBQ. This project is being overlooked right now which is great for those of us accumulating. I'm up to over 2k of these bad boys now.

Seriously go do some research into this coin and don't just take my word for it. ETH is a cool experimental platform, but UBQ is stable and enterprise ready. The Dev team is strong as fuck, it has a limited supply with way less inflation than ETH.

They've also been networking with businesses at Fintech events so expect quite a bit of news going forward.

I hope you are right. I'm bagholding $500 worth of UbiQ which I bought when it was $2.40, which it could go up if only to lift my spirits since I'm only getting fucked lately.

>tfw look up AnS when it was $1
>this looks like a promising project
>I'll definitely invest on it
>Keep eyeing it for a while, was thinking about putting $1000 on it
>Don't invest only God knows why
>It goes to $8
Never felt so much like shit in this market.

Or you could hold both like I'm doing...

Check out JumBucks, the devs previous efforts.

For me, this is offering nothing of value. Just a lazy parasite service leeching from the success of Ethereum.

Yeah I feel you, I was looking at ANS before it was ever mentioned on Veeky Forums but I decided against it because it was Chinese. So I didn't invest because it went against my principles of not investing in something I don't fully understand.

I have to say that I regret it right now, but it isn't the first and it certainly won't be the last moon mission. We just gotta sit tight and wait for our turn to be on board the next one.

yup. it's very undervalued atm.

The ANS is looking like the moon mission to end all moon missions. An omega moon mission if you will.

Look into qwark its on the ubiq network.

I'd give it a bit, might have 20% or so more to re-correct before going back up.

Ubiq is in a bull market but you might be able to get in at a better price if you wait a few days. Pic related.

how the fuck are the two related?

My guess is re-tracement to 38.2% line. You think 50%?

I don't know but both would be logical entry points. The longer it takes to fall the less it will fall.

wow it really is dipping. i managed to get half my holdings at 46k sat and half at 67k sat. it's down 10% right now and should be pushing the 100k sat wall within a week or so.