>It is almost double

HOW LONG DO I HODL

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6e682v/patientory_ico_warning_7_red_flags/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

never hold

you should have sold the peak and buy the dip

forget the graph and the processed order list

watch the bid and ask orders and look for obvious mega walls which indicates whales will sell

dont immediately sell because whales usually wait a bit to see if the wall they put up gets taken down or not

if the coin stagnates for 1min or even 30 seconds, just sell

makes sure to buy the dip

This is a short term coin just like QRL, you will make massive gains but don't be greedy

you have a similar plan than me, but i just put limit buy order (because pumps and dumps are so fast i cant hande it) where i thought the price will go, im been doing this on ans this morning and 100% so far

Sell walls to high for this newcoin

Id say it wont go more than 26000 sats. Better sell now

I bought this because it was new on bittrex. I didn't research at all but doubled my money. I Iove patientory.

probably a less stressful method i should cntemplate it

>Doubled my money
Sell half and secure your initial investment. Watch the ensuing shitshow or moon mission with your free coins

Alright, I sold it. Managed to make about $2000 from $1000

Was exhilarating, but I am not sure I will go all in on something again, it was really stressful

Should I try to play around with the dips on this coin, or is it just about done?

It's rising again after that huge dump. Should I sell to break even at 260 if it even rises that far or hold?

I think it will test 300 again in the next 5 hours, 260 is a risky position to have but if it break 300 it will probably go up quite a bit and you could make 30-40%

Sell the shit out of the scam company
There's a reddit post about "7 warning signs patientory is a scam" that i had ignored because reddit, but I've read it now..boyo oh boy. Stay the fuck away.

Their website doesn't even load.

fucking post a link

i meme'd myass into this and i already lost all my LTC gains... fuck

nah... I got strong hands....

i bought at 13k and panicked when it dropped to 10k dude
it's still following the same patterns right now steadily rising so there may be some hope

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6e682v/patientory_ico_warning_7_red_flags/

It's just another pump and dump by now. Better exit while you can.

I would say yes, but after doubling my money I went all into ants because it is a safe investment.

Yes it will. The team arent good with PR clearly, but its so much the insurance and hospital yuppies who dont see the shit online will be lapping it up as cutting edge and all that bollox. Insurance companies will lobby this shit as people dying costs them money in payouts, hospital yuppies will lap this up because people dying costs them the hospitals reputation and then their jobs.

I always see healthcare as an extension of government too much money in the wrong places spent on stupid shit where the needed money isnt really there.

none of this is true. ad budgets are a bigger concern than death rates.

I wake up and I've damn near doubled up.
SOLD

Fuck, I've never seen a coin get so thoroughly BTFO by one post before. I think I'm good on this Patientory shit.

Just gonna leave this here.